MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Did I say THANK YOU! Love the animation and will be looking forward to more from you!

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome! Haha. I will keep tinkering around in blender so there's gonna be more ^^ Don't know at which rate I'll update though, because I'm a busy, hard working woman. ;) 

ADULT CONTENT

18+

Requires: Oniki's Kinky World

I'm very proud that I can finally present my first TS3 animation pack. This are my very first animations for the Sims 3, and also the first time I animated two rigs interacting with eachother.

Package V1.0 contains the counterseries, which include 2 animations:

• Doggy Vaginal 1 – Counter

• Doggy Vaginal 2 – Counter

Preview of animations:

attachicon.gifcounterseries1.gifattachicon.gifcounterseries2.gif

My plan was to have three animations ready for you, but right before finishing the third, I noticed a huge mistake which wasn't quick-fixable. I have to find a way to fix that, or redo the animation (again). I'm to much of a perfectionist to release it with a mistake like that and I really wanted to finally share something, so at least you can download the first two already.  ;)

I really did my best on the two animations, but please do not compare me to the King (Amra72), the Queen (L666) nor the Prince (Mike24) of animating, because I'm not on that level yet. I'll keep on going with animating though and try to update regurarly, so I hope the time will come when I legitly can call myself the Princess.  ;)

How to install:

Make sure you have Oniki's Kinky World installed.

Extract the zip in your mods folder.

When you start your game, click a sim → Kinky → Settings → Woohoo → Packages → Add new package, and then type:

KW_MaryJane_Animations

You should now see the package in the list with 2 animations in it.

Thanks to:

• Oniki, for making this possible. Your mod really rocks my sims world.

• TheMaster, for his tutorial.

• Amra72, L666 and Mike24, for being an inspiration and for setting the quality-bar for animations so high that I was determined to really do my best on my own animations.

• Galgat, for the conversations we had and the dozen of questions about the how to animate and how to get them in game, which triggered myself in to animating too.

Special thanks to:

• L666, for having a conversation with me about animating a while ago, which eventually brought me on the right path on how to rig. When we had the conversation, I had no clue what she all said as she was a bit mysterious, but even if she explained it in details, I wouldn't have understand it either. This was a learning process I had to go through myself, but really, so many thanks for giving a little push in the right direction. I miss you, and I hope you come back.

• Anonymous guy from Blender foundations, which I won't mention by name because this is an adult content site. Thank you for giving the last push in the right direction, after I was so daring to just send you a message about some problems I encountered with my rig and asked if you maybe knew a solution. Ofcourse I knew you normally get paid for helping people like this, but you helped me anyway. Not by fixing my rig for me, but just by pointing out the direction in which I had to search to find the solution. In my language we have a saying: “Daring people own half of the world” which means that you sometimes need to be just a little bit rude to get the things you want.

• And last but not least, all the people that made tutorials about rigging and wrote blender books. I couldn't have done this without you.

Now I want to know, what kind of animations would you like in your game? What kind of positions and on which objects? (etc etc)

You may name everything, but due to my skill level I'm not able to do everything. This question is just to see what is wanted by the community, but nothing is granted.  :)

download.png

Click here to download this file

How about animations in stars?

yay! Great work MJ. Looking forward to test this out!

Great work MaryJane, love them both.

Nice work!  I like the facial expressions... they really add a lot to an animation.

Just from the screenshots alone I think you're doing a pretty good job. Can't wait to add them to my games.

Thanks all! I hope you enjoy them :)

How about animations in stars?

I'm not sure what you mean by animation in stars? 

M.J. - Your first animations looks very good. You are talented.

As for the question; what we would like to see more, my answer is more kissing animations, a loooooooot of kissing ;)

Thanks all for your kind words and compliments. It's great to know that the animations are appreciated :)

I'm opening blender again today, I finally have some time again, see if I can do some more animations. 

Sorry About the bad english, but a mean stairs XD

LOL. That explains a lot. I'm not sure if the stairs are compatible with animations though, but good idea. 

M.J. - Your first animations looks very good. You are talented.

As for the question; what we would like to see more, my answer is more kissing animations, a loooooooot of kissing ;)

Thanks EP!

Duly noted ;) not sure if I'm able to make good kissing animations, but there sure will be a time that I will try. 

I can't run Oniki's KW cos of lag, but these animations work great with Alfie Chan's Passion as well. Thank you, MaryJane :heart:

Oh, good to know! I don't have Passion myself, but great that the animations work with that mod too. :)

And you're welcome, let your sims enjoy them ;)