RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

I suggest to make clothes hide when

rapin

lovin

fappin

cause its look strange, when colonists steal some lovin fully clothet up

Added aggressor undressing and victim stripping during rapin events.  https://github.com/semigimp/RJW

does it works only with vanilla clothes? pawns still dont undress raping prisoners or animals

as clothes im using star wars uniforms

I think it should work with any worn apparel though if the victim pawns aren't human that might affect things.  Which mod are you using for the star wars uniforms?

im using alss star wars mod compil

jesc tools

factions

lightsabers

the force

twilek

i tried to make pawn rape standart pawn prisoner (tribal) with standart clothes, no clothes was removed :/

Might be a load order problem, does it work for you with just hugslib and RJW?  Also, make sure you have the latest version, sometimes there is a delay between when I submit the changes and when they show up in github.

I suggest to make clothes hide when

rapin

lovin

fappin

cause its look strange, when colonists steal some lovin fully clothet up

Added aggressor undressing and victim stripping during rapin events.  https://github.com/semigimp/RJW

does it works only with vanilla clothes? pawns still dont undress raping prisoners or animals

as clothes im using star wars uniforms

I think it should work with any worn apparel though if the victim pawns aren't human that might affect things.  Which mod are you using for the star wars uniforms?

im using alss star wars mod compil

jesc tools

factions

lightsabers

the force

twilek

i tried to make pawn rape standart pawn prisoner (tribal) with standart clothes, no clothes was removed :/

Might be a load order problem, does it work for you with just hugslib and RJW?  Also, make sure you have the latest version, sometimes there is a delay between when I submit the changes and when they show up in github.

downloaded last version, and it worked with moded clothes, animals etc. It was  submit delay problem

thanks  :D

hugslib is mandtory i think.

@semigump i recommend since mod author hasnt said anyting recently is start u a new thread. also add a download that way we can track when the download is updated. some dont understand github and never know when git hub delete the page.

and even with newest i still get

RimworldChildren not present, can't impregnate :(
Verse.Log:Message(String)
rjw.xxx:aftersex(Pawn, Pawn, Pawn)
rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin:<MakeNewToils>b__10_5()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

@semigump i recommend since mod author hasnt said anyting recently is start u a new thread. also add a download that way we can track when the download is updated. some dont understand github and never know when git hub delete the page.

Do you have RJW after C&P in the mod list?

Does this look ok?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81306-rjw-a17-v137z/

okay so when I downloaded the mod from this link: https://github.com/semigimp/RJW 

When I tried to play it said error and can't generate map. Help?

paste your mod list here

also huglibs must be anabled and must be first in mod list from top

My mod list has Core and Prepare Carefully       

I don't have Huglibs so that may be the reason why

huglibs is required, without that, nothing gona work, just download from ludenon forum or from google typing rimworld huglibs

and your mod order must be

core

huglibs

prepeare carefully

RJW

think i know what the issue is u put in wwrong name. it should be RimWorldChildren and in the building of it  u put RimworldChildren

That's just in the log message that gets printed after RJW catches an exception that gets thrown when the code tries to use RimWorldChildren classes/methods (specifically Hediffs HumanPregnancy and Contraceptive) and the game can't find them.

What's your mod order?

okay so when I downloaded the mod from this link: https://github.com/semigimp/RJW 

When I tried to play it said error and can't generate map. Help?

paste your mod list here

also huglibs must be anabled and must be first in mod list from top

My mod list has Core and Prepare Carefully       

I don't have Huglibs so that may be the reason why

huglibs is required, without that, nothing gona work, just download from ludenon forum or from google typing rimworld huglibs

and your mod order must be

core

huglibs

prepeare carefully

RJW

Yea I already got it, thanks!

For those people who uses Monstergirls mod

i have redrawed girls, added them genetails, also redrawed males to be more males than they are, and also added them dicks

(some monstergirls uses only 1 type of textures for males and females, like foxgirl, wolfgirl, also got little bit frustrated about lamias, cant define where is male and female)

That was deliberate. Futa worlfgirls and foxgirls as one "animal" race. Mostly for testing, but I left it like that.

I've made little patch for RJW for myself, which does several things:

- Stops the colonists from beating the prisoners (i don't like how prisoners are beaten to death in an only a few days and then you have to search for the new ones)

- Stops getting STD's "from the environment" (how could you possible get it from the environment, i didn't get the idea)

- Disables the nymphs joining

If anyone interested, i could polish it a little bit and post it here.

Also you can suggest another small features, with HugsLib it can be done with the checkboxes, so all the fixes will be optional

If nymphs are disabled and STDs from environment are disabled, isn't it impossible to get STD's at all?

Getting only faps for all characters younger than 18. Is this working as intended?

Yes. There is a minimum age setting in config.xml that is like 16 or 18 by default.

random pawn can spawn with it

• 2 weeks later...

Had some female rapist on the colony, the first thing she raped was an emu (lol). She discarded her clothes and poof, no clothes anymore.

Also she used to rape other colonists as well, getting herself the debuff from being raped. :s

Had some female rapist on the colony, the first thing she raped was an emu (lol). She discarded her clothes and poof, no clothes anymore.

Also she used to rape other colonists as well, getting herself the debuff from being raped. :s

I have noticed that if you draft someone while they're getting some lovin' - rape or otherwise - their clothing will permanently disappear. If you let the lovin' complete on it's own, the cloths will come back on it's own.

Hey, i dl your mod but i can't load the map, that stop before, do you have any idea? I put only the mod RJW and that crash after all. i don't put everything but you get the idea.

The text of error RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153

RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly RJW: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.ModBase' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.17.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

RJW requires HugsLib to inject code/defs into the game.  If you have the steam version you can get it from the workshop .

Gonna try that, right now.

mine did the same thing and I had hugs lib enabled

RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1154
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()
plus a shit ton of other errors
post-2225222-0-24158000-1502247622_thumb.png
post-2225222-0-70709000-1502247633_thumb.png
post-2225222-0-13627000-1502247645_thumb.png
post-2225222-0-40471900-1502247659_thumb.png
post-2225222-0-83467200-1502247672_thumb.png
  • 4 weeks later...

With this mod and Children and Pregnancy, regular pregnancy works but when a prisoner is raped, I check the debug and it says "Rimworld Children doesn't appear to be available, reverting to default pregnancy method." Then when a pregnancy check succeeds absolutely nothing happens later on. I've had a prisoner who should be pregnant for nearly 2 quadrams now and nothing.

Children aren't fun as I though. They born with crazy traits and bionic or wooden parts from RJW (bionic penis, whaaa? you born with bionic penis?).

Monster girls are very cheap sex workers, they work for food, sometimes just grass. :)

Never complain if you don't hit them, it's like easy mod.

So, it's still needs a lot of love and work.