RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

Would it be possible to adjust RJW so that it does not search for sleeping colonist in FORBIDDEN areas? I have a prisoner with warts and I thought I in order to avoid the nymph fuck that prisoner I just define an area which is allowed to her except the prison room. Turns out she doesn't care and still paths to the bed in the forbidden area and fucks the prisoner with warts. This is realy annoying as one has no control about who gets in contact with diseases and spreads them. Im about to remove the mod and start a new game because of this. -____-

Would it be possible to adjust RJW so that it does not search for sleeping colonist in FORBIDDEN areas? I have a prisoner with warts and I thought I in order to avoid the nymph fuck that prisoner I just define an area which is allowed to her except the prison room. Turns out she doesn't care and still paths to the bed in the forbidden area and fucks the prisoner with warts. This is realy annoying as one has no control about who gets in contact with diseases and spreads them. Im about to remove the mod and start a new game because of this. -____-

They obey locked (forbidden) doors.

Source is the mod author who frequents the 4chan/vg/ threads.

So i was interested in why Thirite (author of the Children and Pregnancy mod) had made his mod crash the Rimworld when it detects "unappropriate" mod such as RJW and looked through mod's forum thread on the ludeon. Page 15 and further:

LycanBlackpaw:

Is there any kind of ETA for a compatibility between this and the Humanoid Aliens framework? I want to use this mod but I use Orassans, so

Thirite:

The implications of making them work together would require large changes to the Alien Framework to also support alien children. And I really have less than zero interest in making my mod compatible with something as degenerate as furries.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not writing off the Humanoid Alien Framework in any regard. erdelf's work is impressive and surely better coded than my own- I'm very much an artist before programmer. What I am saying is that as a source of reason to "hurriedly make the mods compatible", a mod that adds furries is hardly motivation for me. I have been in countless modding communities- from Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Don't Starve, Minecraft, New Vegas, and a few others- and it is always the purview of some to inject their unhealthy fetishes into the games. And I want no part of such degenerate content or behaviour.

Well, nuff said. Shows the author's position pretty clear. Still want to use it? The choice is upon you!

So i was interested in why Thirite (author of the Children and Pregnancy mod) had made his mod crash the Rimworld when it detects "unappropriate" mod such as RJW and looked through mod's forum thread on the ludeon. Page 15 and further:

LycanBlackpaw:

Is there any kind of ETA for a compatibility between this and the Humanoid Aliens framework? I want to use this mod but I use Orassans, so

Thirite:

The implications of making them work together would require large changes to the Alien Framework to also support alien children. And I really have less than zero interest in making my mod compatible with something as degenerate as furries.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not writing off the Humanoid Alien Framework in any regard. erdelf's work is impressive and surely better coded than my own- I'm very much an artist before programmer. What I am saying is that as a source of reason to "hurriedly make the mods compatible", a mod that adds furries is hardly motivation for me. I have been in countless modding communities- from Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Don't Starve, Minecraft, New Vegas, and a few others- and it is always the purview of some to inject their unhealthy fetishes into the games. And I want no part of such degenerate content or behaviour.

Well, nuff said. Shows the author's position pretty clear. Still want to use it? The choice is upon you!

I can understand for someone to not be motivated to make things works together because it's not his fetish. I can even say that he has his opinion, and as long as he doesn't go full Inquisition on others, it's OK.

But inserting actual coding traps in his mods to crash the game? That's actual malware behavior. And I certainly don't want that in my computer.

Could you make a lite version without stds? Or have a way to cure all of them?

You can do it yourself.

In Hediffs_STDs.xml:

The uncurables (HIV and Warts I think?) have a minimum severity of 0.001, set it to 0.000 so that its curable.

You can also toy with the immunity gain/loss and symptom treatment gain/loss intervals.

I made all the STDs cure MUCH faster than they used to.

In some of the other files, Needs.xml, Thoughts.xml, etc... you can also edit the buffs/debuffs from having sex. I found the Sexually Frustrated debuff way too severe so I toned it down.

P.S. I don't think you read, but OP is not the mod creator. He just uploaded it here. I'm 99% sure the mod creator does not lurk here I've only seen him reply on /vg/

Also I like to point out the hypocritical irony of his post. That he calls 'furries' as 'degenerate' when he made a mod, and posted said mod, on a site, that caters to domination, rapistic sadomasochistic behavior. 

So?

So what? We like this kind of shit but others would see us as degenerates as well since some of us folks (including me) love fetishes and kinks like slavery and shit like that.. So I don't get why 'furries' or whoever likes anthrophomorphic animals would be called 'degenerate' when its practically tame in comparison.

SO... he should shut his fat stupid fucking mouth before that autistic cancerous fish smelling cunt breath says something completely fucking retarded. 

Also I like to point out the hypocritical irony of his post. That he calls 'furries' as 'degenerate' when he made a mod, and posted said mod, on a site, that caters to domination, rapistic sadomasochistic behavior. 

So?

So what? We like this kind of shit but others would see us as degenerates as well since some of us folks (including me) love fetishes and kinks like slavery and shit like that.. So I don't get why 'furries' or whoever likes anthrophomorphic animals would be called 'degenerate' when its practically tame in comparison.

SO... he should shut his fat stupid fucking mouth before that autistic cancerous fish smelling cunt breath says something completely fucking retarded. 

The pregnancy and children mod hasn't been posted by him on here.  also, his post about furries was made on Ludeon's forum if I remember rightly, but your comment about fetishes is all good it's why we're all here.

Can someone add a way to add alien races from mods to be able to have genitlals and the sort?

Yeah i hope for this too.

It works with Asari and Jaffa races, kind of. They automatically have genitals. But many mod races do not.

Can i make futas/shemales with this, basically can i attach penises to female characters or vaginas to male characters?

Tried doing this for laughs, it doesn't work, not for me anyway. There are no option in surgery.

Can i make futas/shemales with this, basically can i attach penises to female characters or vaginas to male characters?

You can edit Recipes_Surgery.xml

Just copy any entry you want and change "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Male" to "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Female" and vice versa and the recipe will show up under surgery.

Just copy any entry you want and change "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Male" to "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Female" and vice versa and the recipe will show up under surgery.

Here you go mate, one fully modified Reciepes_surgery, Tested this and it will allow you to install all the dicks you want on all the girls you want and even make that vagi boy you have always wanted as a pet hell give them all bionic bits have fun :D.

Replace the Recipes_surgery xml and reactivate the mod

Recipes_Surgery.xml

Here you go mate, one fully modified Reciepes_surgery, Tested this and it will allow you to install all the dicks you want on all the girls you want and even make that vagi boy you have always wanted as a pet hell give them all bionic bits have fun :D.

Thanks for allowing me to continue to be lazy, your awesome.

[blog=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878965937]Change Dresser[/blog]

Thanks for allowing me to continue to be lazy, your awesome.

Just noticed that editing the xml like this just switches what genitals each gender can receive by operation, so vaginas for men and penises for women.

A work around would be to temporarily change the characters gender with Change Dresser do the operation you want then change them back.

I did not just edit the the xml I copied  all the operations so there are now versions of both operations for both male and female.

That way you can still replace damaged bits with the proper parts for a Pawn or put what ever you want on them. :D

that's what i did as well, however seems the copy overwrites the original operation for me.

Did you give the copies unique names?(the label will be the in game displayed name however the op name controls references in the code preventing the game from thinking its a dup line and the self correcting nature of the way the game loads them will ignore it basically) , as with out that it would use the first reference with that name.