WickedWhims not working ?

hhhwhy455

My problem is very confusing. I have the March update to WW and I have sex animations where they should be in the mods folder, but in game, none of the animations show up. all I can do are the vanilla animations that came with WW. I can make out and reverse cowgirl and thats all.

Same here I have the same issue did you fix yours?

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I have a similar problem to the initial one posted in this thread, with a slightly difference.

So here's the dealio:

I installed WickedWhims successfully a few days ago and it worked perfectly well. I had the teasing and reverse cowgirl positions (kinda boring but meh) and then I decided to install some more animations. I installed the ones by Luxure, Amra72, Desireee, Golden88, INKkan, KLM, Leksana, Lupobianco, Mike24, ooOLaLaWorld and Zorak; they worked well for a time and then I noticed that the male Sims didn't have a penis during the interactions anymore, so I decided to download the penis model mentioned in "Optional Mods" by LunarEclipse (without the suggested Cmar skin mod 'cause I don't care about dodgy textures as much). My male Sims had a penis again, but it was the flaccid one (is ED a thing in Sims? 'Cause dayum all the guys seem to have it..). The dude was still going at it on the bed, and my female Sims didn't look dissatisfied (lucky b***h) but I just couldn't watch this train wreck anymore so I cancelled the action for my female sim (the dude didn't realise she was on her way to kitchen to make a nice salad and was still going at it). He wasn't a part of my household so I reset him to make him stop air-humping the bed, 'cause that's just all kinds of awkward, but then when I went to initiate another animation on the bed to see if it was the same for all the positions, "Settings" was the only thing that popped up under the WickedWhims option. So I thought perhaps there was something wrong with the male Sim, so I added him to my household to slap a bitc- I mean, see what was wrong with him, but turns out the dude is sound. It doesn't matter how many times I start up the game and click every nook and cranny of the Sims world, my sims aren't getting any (I don't count the exorcist s**t that happens under the covers 'cause that's all kinds of creepy).
And they haven't had sex since, the end.

Around the time that I was realising a celibate life was all that was in store for my young female sim (she creys all the tiiime), my game said that a "LastException" thing had come into existence. I ignored it at first because I'm lazy and Big Bang Theory had just started, but I now realise that this "LastException" thingyabob may be the issue or at least may be able to tell someone (not me though 'cause that s**t's worse than Finnish) what the issue is.

And so I now leave this in your/somebody's (just not mine) capable hands and hope (I'd pray but God doesn't exist) that the issue will soon be resolved, as my sim is going stir crazy. I caught her talking to herself and she hasn't even got the "crazy" trait, say whaaaa?!

P.S. I took off the penis mod by LunarEclipse and now the male sims can get a chubby (YAAAAAAY!), sadly there are still no options to put those chubbies to good use (BOOOOOO!).

lastException_63627159672.txt

lastException.txt

lastException_63627169739.txt

I have a question...

I downloaded wicked whims yesterday and it worked perfectly fine up until last night when I was playing the sims last night, I had added my teenage son (from a previous relationship) to my current household via cas.fulleditmode cheat ... when i added him, my young adult sims were then unable to use the wicked whims mod, however, my teenage son can still have sex via wicked whims... does anyone know what happened? as stated in the post above me, i also had something come up about the "last exception" before it stopped working as well. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

hiii can anyone hel me??

I have installed my mods in a right way(all in the base folder (mod) ) and I have the latest version of everything installed and the mods are active in the game and when I enter the game the mod window shows up and I can see all of my mods BUTT NONE OF THEM work in the game I cant even see their buttons!!!!!!!!!

im using MacOS Sierra latest version and i have a original version of the game sims4 delux and the get together and some other parts of the game

Hi, van you help me? I want to install the wickedwhims mod, but I don't now what I am doing wrong:( I unpacked the mods put them not to far in my finder ( I'm a mac user, it seems that mac users have more issues), I put them right into my mods folder, and made a backup. When I open the game, the mods is in the mod list, at the right places. I also turnt script mods on. When I start playing a family, I even got a message (twice) from wickedwhims, but my problem is, that whatever I try to ficks it, the wicked icon won't show up. I really don't now what I'm doing wrong, because all the athor things will work, like CAS stuff.

Good afternoon,

I have a similar problem to the initial one posted in this thread, with a slightly difference.

So here's the dealio:

I installed WickedWhims successfully a few days ago and it worked perfectly well. I had the teasing and reverse cowgirl positions (kinda boring but meh) and then I decided to install some more animations. I installed the ones by Luxure, Amra72, Desireee, Golden88, INKkan, KLM, Leksana, Lupobianco, Mike24, ooOLaLaWorld and Zorak; they worked well for a time and then I noticed that the male Sims didn't have a penis during the interactions anymore, so I decided to download the penis model mentioned in "Optional Mods" by LunarEclipse (without the suggested Cmar skin mod 'cause I don't care about dodgy textures as much). My male Sims had a penis again, but it was the flaccid one (is ED a thing in Sims? 'Cause dayum all the guys seem to have it..). The dude was still going at it on the bed, and my female Sims didn't look dissatisfied (lucky b***h) but I just couldn't watch this train wreck anymore so I cancelled the action for my female sim (the dude didn't realise she was on her way to kitchen to make a nice salad and was still going at it). He wasn't a part of my household so I reset him to make him stop air-humping the bed, 'cause that's just all kinds of awkward, but then when I went to initiate another animation on the bed to see if it was the same for all the positions, "Settings" was the only thing that popped up under the WickedWhims option. So I thought perhaps there was something wrong with the male Sim, so I added him to my household to slap a bitc- I mean, see what was wrong with him, but turns out the dude is sound. It doesn't matter how many times I start up the game and click every nook and cranny of the Sims world, my sims aren't getting any (I don't count the exorcist s**t that happens under the covers 'cause that's all kinds of creepy).

And they haven't had sex since, the end.

Around the time that I was realising a celibate life was all that was in store for my young female sim (she creys all the tiiime), my game said that a "LastException" thing had come into existence. I ignored it at first because I'm lazy and Big Bang Theory had just started, but I now realise that this "LastException" thingyabob may be the issue or at least may be able to tell someone (not me though 'cause that s**t's worse than Finnish) what the issue is.

And so I now leave this in your/somebody's (just not mine) capable hands and hope (I'd pray but God doesn't exist) that the issue will soon be resolved, as my sim is going stir crazy. I caught her talking to herself and she hasn't even got the "crazy" trait, say whaaaa?!

P.S. I took off the penis mod by LunarEclipse and now the male sims can get a chubby (YAAAAAAY!), sadly there are still no options to put those chubbies to good use (BOOOOOO!).

• 3 weeks later...

I am new here asnd dont know my question is good here. I need help with whicked whims configuration. I put all mod packages in the mod folder and some mods working but I dont see many of them cant decide in game.

If I go to the Animation switcher in whicked whims and select one creator I see many decions the make sex I never see to decide in game. How I work good ??? If I select one modder in animation switch, the mods dont appears to decide in game. What must I do ?? Pardon my bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you don't want to be bothered, but I have a problem with WickedWhims... Ok, so I downloaded WickedWhims a while back butt I recently deleted them and downloaded the current version. I went into the settings once I opened The Sims 4 and enabled mods and custom content. I looked over one of the forums to make sure I was doing everything right, and I was. But every time I go into The Sims 4, the menu for WickedWhims doesn't show up. If you have the time and were willing could you assist me? -sydneyyyyyyyyyy

HELP!!

Wicked Whims was also a complete flop for me. It doesn't work at all. I have a mac and I downloaded the newest update of the game and of Wicked Whims as of 6/11/16. I did all of the troubleshooting things that are suggested, but to no avail. 

The problem is that whenever I open the game with wicked whims in my mods folder, the game freaks out. I can load the game and enter a household, but that's as far as it lets me get. The icons in the bottom left hand corner with images of the sims in the household is gone completely and I can't click on needs, job, traits, relationships menu etc. I also cant click in anything or control my sims at all. 

I have tried deleting and reinstalling, deleting the file in the 'saves' folder, deleting the files in the mods folder, removing all of my cc, removing it from the Wicked Whims folder, etc. NOTHING WORKS!! 

Please let me know what I can do. 

Thanks, 

SimRose

i downloaded the updated version 2.2.3.102.4 - 14 june 2017 after i updated my game and so i got the updated whickedwhims and when i enter my game it says that the sex interactions have been turned off and i click on the bed then go into whickedwhims and it just shows settings not sex. how do i turn on the sex interactions? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

I literally really want this mod. I hope you can help. I downloaded it and every time i try to make them have sex they giggle and do nothing. It said at the top of the notification wall it won't work so it told me to ask for help so that's what i'm doing. WHAT SHOULD I DO!

I have a problem with this mod. At first it use to work perfectly fine and everything was running A-okay but i recently downloaded some housing mods from TSR and when i went to play Sims, no wicked option appeared and no tabs on the side pop up which usually do. I tried restarting the game but nothing so i quit the game and went into my files. I got rid of my recent mods and went to start up the game once again but still the same issue. I then got rid of wicked whims mod and everything wicked whims related and then reinstalled it. However the problem still remained the same. I then got rid of all of my mods (including wicked whims), emptied my recycling bin, and reinstalled wicked whims only but still nothing! I tried the save cleaning method but nothing has helped. I have also cleaned up my files and not having too many files to make it easier for my computer to access but still the same problem. I have a Windows 10 computer and i assure u i have downloaded the correct file in order for the WW mod to work.

Archived