Just a quick one here from me.

I've noticed during sex that male characters will drop off and struggle to build up an orgasm after their first blow off, but female characters will go "apeshit" and start rapidly orgasming like crazy over and over again. Is there a setting I'm not understanding clearly causing that or am I missing something?

thats intended

Ah okay. Wasn't sure if it was something I messed with by accident on my end or if it was something that's suppose to happen. Being as inexperienced as i am I was just like "Man, didn't know girls just threw off orgasms like that!" lol.

sure they are, trust me, ive read that on internet!

I've noticed during sex that male characters will drop off and struggle to build up an orgasm after their first blow off, but female characters will go "apeshit" and start rapidly orgasming like crazy over and over again. Is there a setting I'm not understanding clearly causing that or am I missing something?

thats intended

Ah okay. Wasn't sure if it was something I messed with by accident on my end or if it was something that's suppose to happen. Being as inexperienced as i am I was just like "Man, didn't know girls just threw off orgasms like that!" lol.

My character cums 10 times in 1 minute. Wtf am I doing wrong in RL. Lol

thats intended

My character cums 10 times in 1 minute. Wtf am I doing wrong in RL. Lol

Turn off all inhibitors. Give yourself to the orgasm and transcend mortality.

I was wondering why the OrgasmFX sound wasn't playing in some cases, and after looking at sslActorAlias, I noticed that the PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume) function was moved inside of the !IsSilent if statement, whereas with the default scripts, it's outside, causing the sound effect to never play if the stage has set the actor to be silent, or if their mouth is open.
Not sure if this is intentional or not, because it's distracting that the screen is shaking violently, but no sound plays.

It's a lot more noticeable in scenes with more than 2 actors, because the female is usually receiving on either end, because the mouth is open (thus stopping the OrgasmFX sound from playing), and the animation having the vaginal tag, fulfilling the orgasm conditions.

Code:

SL 1.62 Default (655-665):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	; Shake camera for player
	if IsPlayer && Game.GetCameraState() >= 8
		Game.ShakeCamera(none, 1.00, 2.0)
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
		PlayLouder(Voice.GetSound(100, false), ActorRef, Config.VoiceVolume)
	endIf
	PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume)
endIf

SLSO 1.2.9 (766-781):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
		if !IsFemale
		elseif ((JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_player") == 0 && IsPlayer) || (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_npc") == 0 && !IsPlayer))
		endIf
	endIf
       <----OrgasmFX sound should be here---->
endIf

I was wondering why the OrgasmFX sound wasn't playing in some cases, and after looking at sslActorAlias, I noticed that the PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume) function was moved inside of the !IsSilent if statement, whereas with the default scripts, it's outside, causing the sound effect to never play if the stage has set the actor to be silent, or if their mouth is open.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, because it's distracting that the screen is shaking violently, but no sound plays.

It's a lot more noticeable in scenes with more than 2 actors, because the female is usually receiving on either end, because the mouth is open (thus stopping the OrgasmFX sound from playing), and the animation having the vaginal tag, fulfilling the orgasm conditions.

Code:

SL 1.62 Default (655-665):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
	endIf
endIf

SLSO 1.2.9 (766-781):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
	endIf
	; Play SFX/Voice
	if !IsSilent
		if !IsFemale
		elseif ((JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_player") == 0 && IsPlayer) || (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_npc") == 0 && !IsPlayer))
		endIf
	endIf
       <----OrgasmFX sound should be here---->
endIf

i c

Um weird, it posed with no content, lets try this again....

Anyway, reporting some major strangeness with 1.3.

All characters seem to gain pleasure and orgasm very quickly (like 10-30 seconds). I have been trying different settings and while there are some differences, all settings still seem to orgasm quickly. 1.2.9 had a very reasonable amount of time to orgasm, affected by arousal (usually took a couple of minutes, even with 100 arousal).

Arousal - When set to "Flat" all characters started off at about 75% pleasure, and then almost immediately orgasm. Not sure about the arousal of the npc, by my character was in the 40s.

When set to "Modifier", they start off at about 5%, but still gain pleasure and orgasm quickly, at least for the first one. After that, there seems to be a more reasonable amount of time for the female (male automatically gets a reduced time already).

There is also now weirdness if you use the foreplay setting in sexlab. When you transition from foreplay to sex, you get an instant bump of about 25% pleasure. This also seems to happen when changing which animation is playing. This was not the case in 1.2.9.

Another weirdness, not sure why, but between sessions, a female's orgasm count is not getting reset. So you do a session, get 3 orgasms, session ends. Start another session, first orgasm the log says is the 4th orgasm, etc...

Side note, 3 somes used to act in this way, everyone would start off at like 50% and orgasm really quickly, now in 1.3 things seem to be more reasonable. So it's like something swapped.

Good lord what is with the site blanking out what i posted....

Anyway, found the setting causing the weirdness, when "Sexlab passive enjoyment" is enabled that is when I experienced the weirdness described earlier. Is that the expected behavior when that setting is enabled? I guess I have been playing with it off up till now, but the update to 1.3 reset all the settings and it got enabled again.

Also, it says it is always enabled for >2 actors, anyway to disable this? It basically results in all actors orgasming within about 5-10 seconds on 3+somes, which is a bit silly really.

Good lord what is with the site blanking out what i posted....

Anyway, found the setting causing the weirdness, when "Sexlab passive enjoyment" is enabled that is when I experienced the weirdness described earlier. Is that the expected behavior when that setting is enabled? I guess I have been playing with it off up till now, but the update to 1.3 reset all the settings and it got enabled again.

Also, it says it is always enabled for >2 actors, anyway to disable this? It basically results in all actors orgasming within about 5-10 seconds on 3+somes, which is a bit silly really.

The config.json files are overwritten when you update.... if you use MO just drag the old one over to the new folder... if you use NMM,  manually back up the file before you update and then drag it back over.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xmasjaxon said:

Hi guys, complete newb here. I've been playing around in the source code but I can't work out how to recompile it. I just get lots of errors :(

How do you recompile it properly?

You fix the errors.

You don't have to tell me what the errors are though, they are all about missing files because in order to compile a Papyrus script you have to have the SOURCE files for every script that it references (and for each script those scripts reference...).

What that means is you need to install the "optional" source files for SKSE and the SDK for SkyUI at a minimum, most other sources you'll need are usually packaged with the mods though you may have to use a BSA extractor tool with some mods to find their source files and place them where the Papyrus compiler can find them.

Everything you need should be available though, you aren't the first person to discover this.

On 11/22/2017 at 1:31 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You fix the errors.

You don't have to tell me what the errors are though, they are all about missing files because in order to compile a Papyrus script you have to have the SOURCE files for every script that it references (and for each script those scripts reference...).

What that means is you need to install the "optional" source files for SKSE and the SDK for SkyUI at a minimum, most other sources you'll need are usually packaged with the mods though you may have to use a BSA extractor tool with some mods to find their source files and place them where the Papyrus compiler can find them.

Everything you need should be available though, you aren't the first person to discover this.

Thanks. I've downloaded the source code for all the credited mods, but I don't think the compiler can see them. Where should they go?

Hey Ed86, any chance you could add seperate enjoyment multiplier sliders (0.1-5) for males and females?

Trying to play a new male character from start where they initially have difficulty getting women to orgasm before eventually gaining experience and becoming a master in bed. Right now its possible to easily get off NPCs even when my male character has zero experience.

4 hours ago, luffyboy said:

Hey Ed86, any chance you could add seperate enjoyment multiplier sliders (0.1-5) for males and females?

Trying to play a new male character from start where they initially have difficulty getting women to orgasm before eventually gaining experience and becoming a master in bed. Right now its possible to easily get off NPCs even when my male character has zero experience.

this 1 will probably work, you can set multiplier in json

,ive set it to 0.5 for your testing

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm test.7z

Awww okay that doesnt really help. Was hoping to have the seperate ability to control the rate at which male and female characters get enjoyment gain. That way its more configurable for the users to set up how they want the seperate orgasm game to play out. If you could add that feature when you have the time that would be really awesome. Thanks