18 hours ago, Meteox said:

A small idea, maybe you could add an optional feature where trying to edge the other person might end up increasing their E and/or bar thing instead. How would this make sense? I thought of it this way, when you try to edge them (As a female character, at least) your character would try to make her hole(s) tighter to make it harder for them. At the same time, some of them might "like it tight".

Dunno, just a thought. What do you think?

hm... character cant really edge partner, only itself

and edging or holdout is kind of different action, its an attempt to relax tensed body to not reach orgasm

On 8/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, jujoco said:

Loving your ongoing support :) and very much enjoy your mod! However I noticed one slight oddity and I am not sure why this happens, but with a Chastity belt from the DD mod sometimes the character still orgasms (not sure if your mod, easily preventable with your "don't orgasm check") the really odd thing is however that the arousal seems to lower always near 20 ish even when you try to masturbate with the belt (so say your at 80, masturbate from belt -> no orgasm but arousal still drops) this is with version 1.5.0 so not sure if you already fixed it in 1.5.2 :)

no idea maybe its some custom belt, maybe DD overrides arousal after animation

On 8/13/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ed86 said:

Didn't think of that yet! I ll try to check if it still happens without your mod, so I can rule out what's causing it. It was with a custom belt from a mod (devious regulations) so it just might be that. Anyways thanks for the response!

Well I managed to figure out some issues I thought were with this mod. Turns it out it wasn't SLSO but XPMS(S)E since I kept deactivating its esp file. My bad and apologies for just assuming it was this mod.

One thing, though. This mod doesn't like to play with Aroused Nips. If I deactivate one, the other works fine. I can only guess it's because SLSO alters Arousal levels so rapidly during the mini game that AN can't keep up. Unfortunately I can't verify that because I uninstalled AN before fully testing things; I'd rather have SLSO. You might want to add that AN is not compatible with this mod, Ed.

Excuse me, I'm new to this mod so I don't quite understand all of the SLSO options in the MCM menu. Some of them I do understand but others are "descriptiveless" which put me in a spin of headache.

Could you comprehensively explain what all the options in the MCM do (maily the Main Setting page)? Thank you so much.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ed86 said:

I'm having a similar issue, kind of. My character never has an orgasm which is good, but the arousal goes down by a lot whenever she's involved in a scene equipped with a chastity belt. You'd think it'd be the opposite. =/

It's not a custom belt for me, it's a Silver Chastity Belt (Padded) from Devious Devices Expansion I think.

6 hours ago, ThatRandomPerson said:

I'm having a similar issue, kind of. My character never has an orgasm which is good, but the arousal goes down by a lot whenever she's involved in a scene equipped with a chastity belt. You'd think it'd be the opposite. =/

It's not a custom belt for me, it's a Silver Chastity Belt (Padded) from Devious Devices Expansion I think.

that's DD issue(?), it has own orgasm handle mechanics

DD orgasm and shock \ plugs events update actor exposure and orgasm date, which lowers arousal

ive tried with latsets DD mods with steel belt xx32741, sla orgasm never triggers, arousal stays same or increases

27 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

that's DD issue(?), it has own orgasm handle mechanics

DD orgasm and shock \ plugs events update actor exposure and orgasm date, which lowers arousal

ive tried with latsets DD mods with steel belt xx32741, sla orgasm never triggers, arousal stays same or increases

Sorry, should have been more clear. It's not a DD event that's the problem, it's Sexlab scenes. I just tried holding N for a masturbation scene with my character in chastity + armbinder. "My desires are satisfied" in top corner and arousal set to 3. It's not just with chastity belts, now that I think about it. Every sexlab scene ends with arousal being lowered even without DD stuff. Earlier my character did a sexlab blowjob scene, the arousal was lowered there too even though there was no orgasm. No idea what's going on.

11 minutes ago, ThatRandomPerson said:

Sorry, should have been more clear. It's not a DD event that's the problem, it's Sexlab scenes. I just tried holding N for a masturbation scene with my character in chastity + armbinder. "My desires are satisfied" in top corner and arousal set to 3. It's not just with chastity belts, now that I think about it. Every sexlab scene ends with arousal being lowered even without DD stuff. Earlier my character did a sexlab blowjob scene, the arousal was lowered there too even though there was no orgasm. No idea what's going on.

well then its either you havent enabled sep orgasms in sexlab or some other mod overwrites slso scripts or some other mods messes with orgasms

oh and ive noticed 1st sexlab scene has wrong arousal, seems to work after it

isd what else it could be

49 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well then its either you havent enabled sep orgasms in sexlab or some other mod overwrites slso scripts or some other mods messes with orgasms

oh and ive noticed 1st sexlab scene has wrong arousal, seems to work after it

isd what else it could be

Well, Separate Orgasm is ticked in the Sexlab menu, so I guess there's a mod conflict somewhere. No idea what that would be, I'm not using much other than MME, SGO, DD and cursed loot and nothing is overwriting SLSO.

Ah well. I'll post here if I solve my problem.

Why is the wear and tear 2.08 patch to slso only available by becoming a patron on patreon? (as per the link on the first page you have to become a patron to access the post the zip is located in) Mind you, I paid the 1.00, But is there a reason a compatability patch for a specific mod is behind a paywall and other patches for other mods aren't? Seems strange to have a compatability patch for two free mods at a charge, particularly when some of the other patches are free. I mean, i don't mind showing my support and paying, but seems an odd choice.

3 hours ago, Halleaon said:

Why is the wear and tear 2.08 patch to slso only available by becoming a patron on patreon? (as per the link on the first page you have to become a patron to access the post the zip is located in) Mind you, I paid the 1.00, But is there a reason a compatability patch for a specific mod is behind a paywall and other patches for other mods aren't? Seems strange to have a compatability patch for two free mods at a charge, particularly when some of the other patches are free. I mean, i don't mind showing my support and paying, but seems an odd choice.

well... its early access... long past due , cuz i forgot about it, until like ~week ago i was reminded of it in not a ... hm ... correct wording ... which ... erm... was, while funny, demotivating for me to share it

i guess i can post it later

This project has come a long way . That Sayed time for the hard question?!!! 

Do.you thing it would be a way to make or incorporate DEVIOUS DEVICES VIBRATING PLUGS into SLSO  so if worn for to long could force enjoyment  and orgasm. Because it is more like masturbating and does not involve another npc..

Also at a high level of lewdness the whipping animation could increase arousal . As you.can tell I use SD+  and Devious Devices which I am sure some don,t  just thinking this is still great work as is.  THANKS FOR YOU TIME

40 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

This project has come a long way . That Sayed time for the hard question?!!! 

Do.you thing it would be a way to make or incorporate DEVIOUS DEVICES VIBRATING PLUGS into SLSO  so if worn for to long could force enjoyment  and orgasm. Because it is more like masturbating and does not involve another npc..

Also at a high level of lewdness the whipping animation could increase arousal . As you.can tell I use SD+  and Devious Devices which I am sure some don,t  just thinking this is still great work as is.  THANKS FOR YOU TIME

yes and no, DD vibrations increase enjoyment, but there is no way to know if it should cause orgasm or not, since DD has own orgasm mechanics and i dont think DD will ever support SLSO... well maybe after SL 1.63 released for oldrim, DD will implement forced orgasms from sexlab but i have big doubts about that

How about this sexlab logs how many times pc is aggresor and how many times victim, would it be possible for a preferred animation tag or option consensual or aggressive which if animation tag is ether would give a bonus to enjoyment. Just trying to get my toon off sooner LOL

I don't entirely understand how or why, but it seems that everybody's arousal ends up either unchanged or even higher after sex, even if one or both of them had several orgasms. None of them are particularly high lewdness, and it just seems like they keep gaining exposure during the animation as fast or faster than they can get rid of it. Is there some setting I've missed or miss-set? Or is this a problem with SLA?

On 8/23/2018 at 4:59 PM, mkess said:

New version does not work properly with PSQ Succubus mod. The drain is only 0-1 Semen, regardless what I am doing. I had to use the older one.

what is new and what is old?

48 minutes ago, CasualBystander999 said:

I don't entirely understand how or why, but it seems that everybody's arousal ends up either unchanged or even higher after sex, even if one or both of them had several orgasms. None of them are particularly high lewdness, and it just seems like they keep gaining exposure during the animation as fast or faster than they can get rid of it. Is there some setting I've missed or miss-set? Or is this a problem with SLA?

SLA probably or some other mod

On 8/18/2018 at 11:03 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Well, Separate Orgasm is ticked in the Sexlab menu, so I guess there's a mod conflict somewhere. No idea what that would be, I'm not using much other than MME, SGO, DD and cursed loot and nothing is overwriting SLSO.

Ah well. I'll post here if I solve my problem.

Not sure why, but I did a new character where I only removed Milk Mod Economy, Soulgem Oven and the community patch for that mod. Didn't touch anything else. Arousal works fine now, it doesn't decrease from acts without orgasm. Not sure which of those mods caused the issue for me.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:50 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Thank you, I thought I was the only one having this issue !  I also have MME and the PSQ patch, I'll see this weekend if it's related.  Could it be script lag ?  Maybe SLSO kicks in too late ?

5 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Thank you, I thought I was the only one having this issue !  I also have MME and the PSQ patch, I'll see this weekend if it's related.  Could it be script lag ?  Maybe SLSO kicks in too late ?

Slso doesnot kick in at all

If you follow install instructions, slso will block orgasm event which means no arousal change

48 minutes ago, mangalo said:

36 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Slso doesnot kick in at all

If you follow install instructions, slso will block orgasm event which means no arousal change 

Sexlab still has arousal adjustments for animations where there is a victim, so arousal can decrease due to that even if there's no orgasm event.

might be missing something obvious, but I'll see if anyone knows. I'm trying to get SGO3 and SLSO to cooperate, and I'm not getting any results. I can insert gems and inseminate with whatever, once a gem is in, milk production starts, and since my character is a futa, the balls constantly refill, as is supposed to function. My problem is, I want each orgasm from SLSO to put a gem in my character, and so far I'm not getting that. Is that not set up to work like that, or am I missing something?

I've also got SLIF and FHU 2.0 w/NiO installed, papyrus at the end of the priority order.

Hi,

sorry, I am a newbie to the skyrim modding, but I would like to try some "training mod", which would use orgasm denial as incentive. That would make use of SLSO imperative imho. So I was thinking, would it be enough to have "condition_player_orgasm" set or unset to turn on/off orgasm for the player? I just love the idea not to have to write code but to use what others did already with a function call.