Still it would be awesome if we can set a limit to the number of orgasms the player/npc can have before forcing the animation to end with the last stage. Makes sex feel like its a competition to see who can get who off first. Thanks for the hardwork!

Great idea!

And as always great mod ;)

Hello, thank you for update as well as your hard work for the improvement of the widget(s) ! 

As for the renewed feature of the widget of ver 0.7 (latest), I have one question/ request:

Is it possible to show the name of actor together with the widget itself? 

I noticed (after a brief test) that PC did not always occupy the widget 1,

as with the non-showing up widget problem in ver 0.6 did, namely: 

When more than two actors involved in the act, the widget 1 showed the excitement of position 2 (victim),

not always the player (especially she/he played the role of position 1 (aggressor). 

It also means that if you set only one widget to be shown you would  experience the problem of no-pc-excitement widget as in ver 0.6...

Does the "holdout" hotkey work yet? I remember it was created in an earlier version but can't remember it got a function or anything

no, no idea how to implement it

Maybe decrease enjoyment and increase arousal when clicked? Then make it do nothing if arousal > 90.

Something like that where if you hold out too much you can't any longer and then end up having more than if you did nothing.

I really want to try this mod. I like the idea of making my lovers work for it :P AND.. and It's updated quite often.. but I see that it's inadvisable to update from a save that had a previous version running. 

Will there come a time where this mod is safe to update or uninstall?

Is it possible to show the name of actor together with the widget itself? 

I noticed (after a brief test) that PC did not always occupy the widget 1,

as with the non-showing up widget problem in ver 0.6 did, namely: 

When more than two actors involved in the act, the widget 1 showed the excitement of position 2 (victim),

not always the player (especially she/he played the role of position 1 (aggressor). 

It also means that if you set only one widget to be shown you would  experience the problem of no-pc-excitement widget as in ver 0.6...

someone would probably need to make a new widget for this

well 6.x had only player widget, now it has widgets for all 4 actors, not sure how to handle/ position them,maybe throw them on a sides: left- 1,3 right 2,4 or move them all to 1 side

victim\bottom is always in position 1, so it always gets widget 1

Does the "holdout" hotkey work yet? I remember it was created in an earlier version but can't remember it got a function or anything

no, no idea how to implement it

Maybe decrease enjoyment and increase arousal when clicked? Then make it do nothing if arousal > 90.

Something like that where if you hold out too much you can't any longer and then end up having more than if you did nothing.

but enojyment is the same as arousal so it doesnt make sence

Will there come a time where this mod is safe to update or uninstall?

no xD

world is a dangerous place, noone can be trusted even you right hand or left xD

Two things I noticed are:

- Yes, the first widget is always related to the passive/bottom position (the Player, of course)

- The widget for the second actor not always appears UNLESS all the four of them are enabled. This means that the active/top actor is not always in the position 2 or something other?

I used the following coords:

- Widget 1:  X=495, Y=70

- Widget 2:  X=495, Y=90

- Widget 3:  X=495, Y=110

- Widget 4:  X=495, Y=130

This way they are just in the middle of the screen, immediately below the Compass Bar and tiny nearby one to each other. Very good position especially when you don't use the free camera during the sex act, far away from SL Aroused's Widgets, far away from iNeeds Widgets, far away from subtitles, crosshair and activation texts.

Anyway, after a "LOT" of sex, I noticed that very often (About 7 on 10 times) the Widget for the male who is fucking me is the Numer 3 and not the Number 2.

In Swindler's Den, I decided to throw some ass to Kematu with this mod enabled. The Lewd version.. The widgets popped up and they seem to behave in an expected matter.. but for me.. orgasms only occur at the ending animations still. 

I have "dripping while aroused" and "sexlab aroused redux". Do I need to configure them in any way to play nice with this mod? 

I used the following coords:

- Widget 1:  X=495, Y=70

- Widget 2:  X=495, Y=90

- Widget 3:  X=495, Y=110

- Widget 4:  X=495, Y=130

This way they are just in the middle of the screen, immediately below the Compass Bar and tiny nearby one to each other. Very good position especially when you don't use the free camera during the sex act, far away from SL Aroused's Widgets, far away from iNeeds Widgets, far away from subtitles, crosshair and activation texts.

Anyway, after a "LOT" of sex, I noticed that very often (About 7 on 10 times) the Widget for the male who is fucking me is the Numer 3 and not the Number 2.

maybe its animation specific?

dont know ive tried dozen animacitons, everything played ok

In Swindler's Den, I decided to throw some ass to Kematu with this mod enabled. The Lewd version.. The widgets popped up and they seem to behave in an expected matter.. but for me.. orgasms only occur at the ending animations still. 

I have "dripping while aroused" and "sexlab aroused redux". Do I need to configure them in any way to play nice with this mod? 

enable sexlab separate orgasms option?

Here's a thought on the hold out button. Have it do a 1-100 check against current arousal. If less than current arousal, either nothing happens or arousal gets a small bump. If greater, it either prevents the next arousal increase OR just drops arousal by some set amount (whichever is easier to script). 

That would make sense, wouldn't it.   :rolleyes:

Here's a thought on the hold out button. Have it do a 1-100 check against current arousal. If less than current arousal, either nothing happens or arousal gets a small bump. If greater, it either prevents the next arousal increase OR just drops arousal by some set amount (whichever is easier to script). 

hm......

cant rely on arousal, some ppl may play without it

cant rely on SL enjoyment, its time based

i guess ill do something like:

add 90% debuff on animationstart to sta/mag regen

enjoyment will consume stamina 10%-skilllvl(0-6) and will give 1*lewdness(0-6)

holdout will consume magicka 10%-skilllvl(0-6) to block orgasm event for 10 sec

..... that wont work with DDs.....*sigh*

i guess i can replace migicka  with stamina if player has negative mag regen

so many if's.........

i assume this fixed problem?

no? are you using MO? try overwriting sexlab scripts, chagning priority in mod list

i assume this fixed problem?

no? are you using MO? try overwriting sexlab scripts, chagning priority in mod list

Yeah.. it worked like a charm.

hm......

so many if's.........

Maybe the easiest thing to do is remove the lewd check for victim orgasm from the MCM, and tie the same functionality to the holdout key somehow for all animations.

That way the lewd check isn't so dependent on animation tags or calls, and the holdout key can do something.

If you want a penalty for holding out and failing you could add extra lewdness when that happens. So if you try to resist and fail a lot you eventually become worse and worse at resisting. So there is an incentive to recognize a losing situation and just give in.

I am having trouble grasping what others seem to get outright. What happens if I am playing a game witrh Aroused and Hentai Pregnancy but sex is initiated through Defeat and Kidnap? 

This mod works fine with Defeat and Kidnap, it only has problems with some mods that rely on Sexlab's Orgasm events. Defeat and Kidnap don't care about that at all as far as I know

I am having trouble grasping what others seem to get outright. What happens if I am playing a game witrh Aroused and Hentai Pregnancy but sex is initiated through Defeat and Kidnap? 

This mod works fine with Defeat and Kidnap, it only has problems with some mods that rely on Sexlab's Orgasm events. Defeat and Kidnap don't care about that at all as far as I know

gotcha, thanks for the info. I knew I was missing something.

hm......

so many if's.........

Maybe the easiest thing to do is remove the lewd check for victim orgasm from the MCM, and tie the same functionality to the holdout key somehow for all animations.

That way the lewd check isn't so dependent on animation tags or calls, and the holdout key can do something.

If you want a penalty for holding out and failing you could add extra lewdness when that happens. So if you try to resist and fail a lot you eventually become worse and worse at resisting. So there is an incentive to recognize a losing situation and just give in.

but..... the whole point is to train in resisting, better skills- better resist, so owner/master forbids pc to cum, and if pc fails, get some punishment

other than that i see is no reason in resisting

I'm putting together a new Skyrim build and got excited when I saw this one. This is one of my biggest pet peeves in these games, so it's nice to see a mod that addresses it.

Now all I need is a mod that changes the sex voices depending on the amount of pleasure/how close the character is to orgasm (I've made these for Oblivion and FNV, so I know it's possible...requires sorting the sound files from least to most "excited," though).

hm......

Probably not the easiest suggestion, but could the mod be set up to detect what else is installed, and change the hold out effect to use the best method available? That way, if the player has Arousal, if can use that, but, if they don't, it resorts to one of the backup options. Not sure if something like that is possible or not.