Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why does April repeats the final speech (the one of the maximum affinity) when talking to her? I did it 6 times in the last 2 months, and I'm getting tired of it.

 

Also, how can I induce the quest for Curie without the console? I have maximum affinity with her, and Jade is my companion too. But still I didn't got her quest.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Jithrandix said:

Is there a way to get the voice pack?

what kind of voice pack?

with actual voices, no

with silent voices which somehow takes over a gig, yes

 

if the link on the download page, doesn't work then look for my name a number of pages ago for a zipfile with the voices

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, hentaiasian123 said:

guys can anybody give me the location of hazmat suit in enter the lair quest?

I had issues with this part of the quest

so my question to you, are you using bodygen? or any generated bodies mods like diverse bodies? then you might be only able to see their heads (which is fun)

 

nevertheless, it has been a while since I played it

1. should be above the cave

2. on the top level of the parking structure

3. Cannot remember

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I had issues with this part of the quest

so my question to you, are you using bodygen? or any generated bodies mods like diverse bodies? then you might be only able to see their heads (which is fun)

 

nevertheless, it has been a while since I played it

1. should be above the cave

2. on the top level of the parking structure

3. Cannot remember

i found the suit on the parking garage but i still not able to find the other suits are

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, hentaiasian123 said:

i found the suit on the parking garage but i still not able to find the other suits are

If I remember correctly there is one next to a crashed vertibird

 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Buraizx012 said:

If I remember correctly there is one next to a crashed vertibird

 

Wasn't it a crashed plane?

Share this post


Link to post

 

14 hours ago, Buraizx012 said:

If I remember correctly there is one next to a crashed vertibird

 

Can you give me more detail? i tried to look for it around the crashed vertibird but no luck

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, hentaiasian123 said:

 

Can you give me more detail? i tried to look for it around the crashed vertibird but no luck

that's all I remember its been about a year since I played it I think

Share this post


Link to post

If I remember correctly, it was a bit bugged the one on the vertibird/plane. I may be wrong, but I think it was on the inside of it, or on the terrain immediatly below it.

Share this post


Link to post

I decided to play mod again. So far 3 issues:

 

1. Had to console Dr. wolfe and Faraday scene.

2. Had to console first meeting with Jade.

3. Need update for new Deathclaw animations.

Share this post


Link to post

My game can NOT handle this mod. EVERYTIME I walk inside Diamond City or Goodneighbor, the game crash.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mjumju said:

My game can NOT handle this mod. EVERYTIME I walk inside Diamond City or Goodneighbor, the game crash.

I doubt that it's fault of this mod, not all alone at last. Maybe it's due to the load order? BB haves nothing to do with Goodneighbour, only in Diamond City. Do you have other mods that changes some places in the city?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I doubt that it's fault of this mod, not all alone at last. Maybe it's due to the load order? BB haves nothing to do with Goodneighbour, only in Diamond City. Do you have other mods that changes some places in the city?

I deleted every mod, one at the time, but this mod and AAF, and nothing helped except taking away BB.

Share this post


Link to post

Out of curiosity, what are your computer specs that your computer can't handle this? No one else seems to have made that complaint.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Mjumju said:

I deleted every mod, one at the time, but this mod and AAF, and nothing helped except taking away BB.

That's really really weird. Maybe you have removed some other mods which might caused a conflict with BB? As it changes some interiors in Diamond City, any mod that changes some insides there may be the true cause of this issue.

And about Goodneighbour, as said this mod haves nothing to do there. So you can aim to mods which changes that town too.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/6/2020 at 10:06 PM, st4bbie joe said:

anyone else having the issue with "Family Affairs" where the yao guai cant die? like you can get him to 0 health and it will just jump back up to full, not even the kill console command works

Maybe the culprit of this bug was this mod, as by the picture below the Yao Guai could get stuck in "test animations" which might have brought it in the "animation immortality".

Anyway with the new version those tests have been removed, so now this bug should not happen anymore.

But as I've already did the quest long time ago I can't check, so I can't confirm it or not.

 

image.png.a29821b896d054453c33d3b86dbbcfc5.png

Share this post


Link to post

i seem to get locked in an infinite animation loop with hermes and i can't seem to find out what is causing the issue.

Edit: i fixed it by hitting the home button and exiting the scene. not sure if it was bugged and that force stopped it or if it was because the scene didn't have a set time to play out then end.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Notmeiswear6969 said:

i seem to get locked in an infinite animation loop with hermes and i can't seem to find out what is causing the issue.

Edit: i fixed it by hitting the home button and exiting the scene. not sure if it was bugged and that force stopped it or if it was because the scene didn't have a set time to play out then end.

yeah the aaf intergration isnt right for some reason, what you described will happen all the time, using the aaf menu (like you did) is the only fix at the minute.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi there , catch bug in "The Green Devil" After unlocked basement Jade says we got Tracker gotta go and quest not going to nex stage.

Share this post


Link to post

So is this mod just broken now? The quest at the lighthouse just doesn't spawn any of the creatures, the one with the Stingwing at the settlement near the Glowing Sea didn't play any animations, and the deathclaw captive quest I'm just getting text boxes, with no animations, and the quest isn't advancing beyond "hide or face Hermes"

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...