I'm having a issue in the quest "Enter the Lair", Sonia gets stuck in the animation where she is trying to fix the elevator, and there is no way to proceed with the quest. I tried to disable and enable Sonia, reseted the AI, and other console commands, buts it doesn't work at all.

30 minutes ago, g13g said:

I'm having a issue in the quest "Enter the Lair", Sonia gets stuck in the animation where she is trying to fix the elevator, and there is no way to proceed with the quest. I tried to disable and enable Sonia, reseted the AI, and other console commands, buts it doesn't work at all.

You'll have to shoot Hermes in the face

3 minutes ago, g13g said:

I tried, but it doesn't work neither, looks like he doesn't take damage from me.

He doesn't, but if Sonia told you to keep Hermes at a distance, you'll have to shoot him as soon as he appears in front of the door.

So, I was wondering, does the PC ever get pregnant with this mod? Because I was hoping while being captured, I'd eventually see the PC with a bump from the eggs. Or at the very least, a bump from all the cum he spends.

I completely understand if you're not capable of doing it.  Or hell, maybe it's just the mods don't work like they should, but yeah. And the Jade quests were still bugged. Did the file in the comments on page 30 fix them at all? Because I replaced my file with it. 

4 minutes ago, THICCUSMAXIMUS said:

So, I was wondering, does the PC ever get pregnant with this mod? Because I was hoping while being captured, I'd eventually see the PC with a bump from the eggs. Or at the very least, a bump from all the cum he spends.

I completely understand if you're not capable of doing it.  Or hell, maybe it's just the mods don't work like they should, but yeah. And the Jade quests were still bugged. Did the file in the comments on page 30 fix them at all? Because I replaced my file with it. 

Until Family Planning allows for Deathclaw impregnation, I can't let the player get knocked up by a Deathclaw. If I'm not mistaken, there is a script in place that impregnates the player with Hermes as the father, from which point I'm hoping FPE will take over.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Until Family Planning allows for Deathclaw impregnation, I can't let the player get knocked up by a Deathclaw. If I'm not mistaken, there is a script in place that impregnates the player with Hermes as the father, from which point I'm hoping FPE will take over.

There is a deathclaw addon, i made one a while back as well as a few others, nothing special just an edit of chosens dog/mutant addon but much like aaf version of family planning itself they get buried in the comment section and then no-one knows about them, should have made thread i guess, anyway you can find them here if your interested.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/?do=findComment&comment=2333969

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/?do=findComment&comment=2345650

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

here is my updated files if you would like to get some ideas off.

I made some small changes to this mod since last updated.

also the esp & esl have a couple of different thing different(cannot remember much but the esl has an extra freeze recipe that uses cryo ammo)

a basic theory on how you could use this mod on your quests is to give a NPC an revived baby(womb or egg) and it might begin a timer till it is born

also you can removed the tame(unleveled but gives settlement bonuses) vs wild(leveled but does not give settlement bonuses) aspects of this mod as well if you want.

FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Main.ba2

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

Another request for details. How exactly is the 'Accept your fate or hide' step of the 'Into the Lair' quest supposed to progress? I'm unable to interact with Hermes, both physically and verbally, and none of the places I would have considered hiding places triggered anything.

7 hours ago, Maldred said:

Another request for details. How exactly is the 'Accept your fate or hide' step of the 'Into the Lair' quest supposed to progress? I'm unable to interact with Hermes, both physically and verbally, and none of the places I would have considered hiding places triggered anything.

You have to activate the bed. I should probably make that more clear...

3 hours ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Hey, I've downloaded all of the required files including the blank audio.  My problem is when I go to the Witchcraft museum, I can't find anyone to even start a quest with. Did I do something wrong with installation, or am I just missing something?

There should be a woman by one of the houses just outside the museum.

Actually, I should have double checked before I made that post. The step I was asking about was the step after the one where you use the mattress. I eventually broke the questline the same way that was listed earlier(just running off and letting it realize that you left) and it progressed normally. I do have a couple comments about it now that I managed to finish it. When retreating through your 'last stand hideout', the quest marker stays on the NPC, but you have to guess based on what she says to get to where you need to be(I actually had to run a second lap through the building because I went through the wrong door to drop into the basement and it didn't trigger her to move and speak). At the end of it all, there were 3 glitches I experienced. First one was during the hunt for the Hazmat Suits, where it eventually started the chase sequence immediately upon loading into the glowing sea, so if I left that ridge, I was immediately captured(solution was to just noclip my way into the skies and abuse his AI). The second one is that when the family shows up, the camera locks in place and the game softlocks, if in first person. 3rd person lets me mess around with camera controls to eventually break free. The 3rd one is that Hermes remains uninteractable after the quest is over, so I can't heal him or do anything except try to attack, since he takes damage now, but that triggers an endless fight because his health resets on 'death'.

Bah, i dont get it. Enter the lair. Hide or face. No matter what I choose, nothing happens. I cant even ignore this quest, coz when i goin to do "Liberty reprimed" - Hermes appears. 

Also, 60 minute man - what i must to bring? Yeah, "some pencil, clothes and light bulb". But, when I bring it, nothing happens. 

17 minutes ago, aSteR said:

Bah, i dont get it. Enter the lair. Hide or face. No matter what I choose, nothing happens. I cant even ignore this quest, coz when i goin to do "Liberty reprimed" - Hermes appears. 

Also, 60 minute man - what i must to bring? Yeah, "some pencil, clothes and light bulb". But, when I bring it, nothing happens. 

For 60 minute Man, when talking to Mila to give her the stuff, you'll need 1 wood, 1 cloth and 1 copper. The items she listed contain those, but the game doesn't check for the ingredients, but the items itself. In other words, you'll need to get the raw resources.

As for Hermes, try talking to him when he shows up, that should advance the quest.

2 hours ago, pepertje said:

For 60 minute Man, when talking to Mila to give her the stuff, you'll need 1 wood, 1 cloth and 1 copper. The items she listed contain those, but the game doesn't check for the ingredients, but the items itself. In other words, you'll need to get the raw resources.

As for Hermes, try talking to him when he shows up, that should advance the quest.

Well, the quest (Enter the lair) advanced when my companion decided to talk to me. But now a new problem - Sonia offers to go find a radio and asks "Are there any questions?" and the dialogue is interrupted.

Edit: Nvm, managed to complete the dialogue quickly pressing 2. 

Add: Okey, how to save/kill him now?

1 hour ago, aSteR said:

Well, the quest (Enter the lair) advanced when my companion decided to talk to me. But now a new problem - Sonia offers to go find a radio and asks "Are there any questions?" and the dialogue is interrupted.

Edit: Nvm, managed to complete the dialogue quickly pressing 2. 

Add: Okey, how to save/kill him now?

Kill whom? Hermes? You should be able to find him somewhere out in the wilderness. Could be the dialogue is bugged.

39 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Kill whom? Hermes? You should be able to find him somewhere out in the wilderness. Could be the dialogue is bugged.

Well, I tried, but his health is replenished as it reaches zero.

Edit: Nvm (yea, again), he found me and now he can be treated.

6 hours ago, aSteR said:

Well, I tried, but his health is replenished as it reaches zero.

Edit: Nvm (yea, again), he found me and now he can be treated.

He found you? Where did that happen? I looked in his cave and found him again, but I was still not able to interact with him.

21 hours ago, Maldred said:

He found you? Where did that happen? I looked in his cave and found him again, but I was still not able to interact with him.

Well, at first he was near the building where the quest ended (but he was aggressive). Then went to do the main quests 

Spoiler

(went to Listening Post Bravo by the quest Blind Betrayal) and hear deathclaw behind me. I think "That's it, again he will take me to the cave". 

And he only whines in pain. I only cured him and sent him back home. But he stayed in the same place.