18 hours ago, pepertje said:

How's LooksMenu related? Or are you suggesting something else?

Scaling the belly when pregnant, Even though there is not alot of animations for creatures, you could have it flash to black and then explain what happened and still be visible pregnant. and atleast the pregnant belly part would still be there instead of just text stating.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

I completed the Hornet questline with Bourne.Ā  However, whenever another companion is recruited she shows up and starts following.Ā  However, I cannot seem to dismiss her.Ā  Is this a known bug or is there something else going on here?

Ā 

Ā 

It has been reported before, but I have no idea what's causing it. Once I get around to reworking the whole quest, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

10 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I can't talk with Caesar when I want to bring dogmeat to him. He's just standing there.

There should be a guy hiding behind a car nearby, i assume he is supposed to be fighting Caesar when you arrive but for me he wasn't, kill him and the mission should progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey here! Loving the mod, can't wait for the day it has animations implemented on it!

However, I was wondering now if anyone can help me: in Woman's Best Friend, I can't talk to the raider in the tunnels so that she can breed with Dogmeat. I've done a quick search here in the topic but didn't get any similar reports. Is there a fix? I know how to use the console to advance the quest but I didn't want to miss on the dialogue =/

Ā 

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Dogmeat has done the deal; does it mean that the gunner just stays there forever naked in that tunnel, unfucked again for eternity? Is there no way to bring her along? x)

i cant seen to get this to work, non of the quest will pop up and non of the npc are waiting in any of the locations. just so i know 100% what files a need for this to work because i only downloaded Ā Boston breeder, cbbe, the holotags, ponytail and the sleeveless outfits and thats all. aam i missing any files? or did i do something wrong?

41 minutes ago, Charlie115 said:

i cant seen to get this to work, non of the quest will pop up and non of the npc are waiting in any of the locations. just so i know 100% what files a need for this to work because i only downloaded Ā Boston breeder, cbbe, the holotags, ponytail and the sleeveless outfits and thats all. aam i missing any files? or did i do something wrong?

If the NPC's aren't even showing up, that indicates a whole 'nother problem. Just for clarity's sake, open console and type [help "BBM01" 4] this should bring up a few names. If it doesn't, it means the mod wasn't properly installed.

40 minutes ago, windglaive said:

Hi, Pepertje! Glad to hear there is an update. Was always a fan of your work. Any chance we can get a change log ahead of time? I'm curious about what changes where made. Also does Boston Breeder play nice with RSE? I have not tried meshing them myself.

Honestly, I have no idea what's been added over the past 6 months. There's a new Deathclaw quest, a new quest for the Greene family and a new quest focusing on the Minutemen. I don't even know if those have been posted on LL as of yet (figure out how long it's been).

Ā 

Anything I can think of right now is in the spoiler below.
Ā 

I'll have to see about RSE, but I can confirm I have managed to make BB play nice with AAF, so there's working sex scenes.

image.png

Ā 

Also, a certain kiddo who you found way back in DC, hidden away in a bathroom stall, she's going to be a potential follower. You'll have to complete 3 new quests to do that, however. One quest that was already in the mod (and frankly, was both a complete mess and pretty dull) has been completely scrapped in favor of the new three parter.

Ā 

Since the new quests are all properly done and there is no longer a risk of quest aliases fucking up your save file, I can work on fixing other persisting bugs as well, which will likely be my priority after releasing v1.6.

Ā 

For those who love digging through the files, you will very likely be able to hazard a guess as to what's upcoming in the near future as well. ;)

10 hours ago, Rexred said:

Is there anyway to get April to stop following me? After her quest became unfinishable due to her mother no longer talking I used a command to finish the quest and now April is stuck as my follower.

hmm.. u couldĀ use the disable command to remove her and then spawn another copy with the console