For me, at the library part, the deathclaws were hostile when i got there, for the green alien part, i go with her into the cellar and i need to find something, but the quest marker points at her and there's nothing else around.

Hope this is the right way to bug report :)

Solid enough for me ;)

For now, use console commands to kill the Deathclaws. I'll look into them and make sure they don't attack neutrals on sight.

As for the cellar part, if she starts banging on the door, you'll have to activate the keypad next to the door. If she's already in the cellar, you'll have to talk to her.

For what it's worth, I just wanted to thank you for planning on content for male characters.

I tend to play as female, but I like to have the option whenever possible to be gender-neutral or to have content for all kinds of people.

I play exclusively female as well, but I had some people ask me to make it compatible with males as well for Fertile Breeder. I figured I could implement it from the start this time around ;)

Most of the stuff so far is gender neutral, although some dialogue options are gender-specific (especially when dealing with some animals.)

I'm not much into pregnancy or cuckold fetishes but I have to commend you for this mod. Hours of content, none of it repetitive or boring. While I had to use a ton of suspension of disbelief to get through some parts, by in large despite not being into the preggo aspect this was never a chore to get through and I still have a few more things to do. I did hit some snags getting through some dialogue, npcs walking away mid sentence or not being able to go down particular paths

dugout inn, didnt get the argument with vadim and brooke also post drinking with mathew I could only progress with have me option

Can I ask a few spoilery questions though?

Do some parts of the dialogue change based on how far you are in the story and what faction you chose? Also what are jades likes/dislikes? I know she doesnt like me using jet but thats about it.

I gotta say if you ever decided to make another mod not so centered on pregnancy it would be astoundingly awesome based on how good this is.

As for the Dugout Inn part, the dialogue should trigger as soon as you walk through the entry hall. If that doesn't work, force the quest (BBM04 - Twisted Minds) to advance.

With Mathew, you'll have to talk to Francesca who is standing by the wall if you don't want to sleep with him yourself.

As for dialogue changing, some parts depend on your progress in the story, but that's only at 2 points or so.

Jade's likes/dislikes are similar to Piper's. A brief summary of her likes off the top of my head:

-Lockpicking/hacking

-Pickpocketing

-Being charitable/Helping Minutemen

-Fast traveling while naked

-Drinking alcohol

-Enter Power Armor

-Enter a Vertibird

Dislikes

-Stealing (non-pickpocket)

-Using drugs other than alcohol

-Triggering mines

-Getting addicted to drugs

-Picking owned locks

My commonwealth definetly needed this mod so thank you for making it much more exciting

Always happy to add a bunch of content ;)

I was wondering how you were going to implement pregnancy and stuff like that. This isn't really my kind of mod, but I just wanted to say that I think getting things at least this far along in preparation for the sex framework and other things needed for this mod to be completed was a smart move on your part. Now all you should have to do is "plug" those things into this mod when they are made available, and it gives fans of the mod something to look forward to in the mean time.

i did open the cellar door and we both went in, i can't talk to her when in the cellar, she walks from wall to wall than starts working on the work bench, and i will try the console command to go forth :)

Did the forced setstage do any good? And if I'm not mistaken, she should have her weapon equipped at this point.

Also, you don't have the assets for her outfits installed, do you? ;)

I was wondering how you were going to implement pregnancy and stuff like that. This isn't really my kind of mod, but I just wanted to say that I think getting things at least this far along in preparation for the sex framework and other things needed for this mod to be completed was a smart move on your part. Now all you should have to do is "plug" those things into this mod when they are made available, and it gives fans of the mod something to look forward to in the mean time.

The sex stuff will be put in place of the text boxes once it's out, as will the pregnancy stuff.

Currently, most content doesn't rely on sex/pregnancy, and the lack of frameworks is the reason of that. Once I get to parts where it should be implemented, I'll hook up a jury-rigged system with what I'm currently capable of doing. (Force equipping outfits etc.)

Any chance the Death Claws are not friendly to the "Unique Player" mods.

I've tried one or two of them in the past... I think I'm currently using the "Unique_Skin_Textures_CBBE.esp" and when I did the Library run the Death Claws were not friendly, the Brotherhood soldiers were fine though.

Just a thought.

So, while I like that this is finally here, almost all of the quests are bugged. Now it COULD be that I didn't start fresh, but it seemed you planned for that. 

Pickman in particular doesn't seem to register if he was met before, even though you can say that you did. There is a big freeze of a character that happens inside diamond city at the end of the alien quest. Neither of the siblings followed me to Salem in the first quest. April got stuck in a never ending loop fighting X688 in Libertalia. And characters have a tendency to walk away while talking to me. 

I'll be more specific when I'm finished with it all and figure out the spoiler tags. 

Any chance the Death Claws are not friendly to the "Unique Player" mods.

I've tried one or two of them in the past... I think I'm currently using the "Unique_Skin_Textures_CBBE.esp" and when I did the Library run the Death Claws were not friendly, the Brotherhood soldiers were fine though.

Just a thought.

No, it was an issue with aggression. They were set to "Very Aggressive", which means they'll attack anyone who isn't a friend or ally on sight. If you aren't friendly with the Brotherhood yet, they would attack you. But the latest version should have that fixed.

So, while I like that this is finally here, almost all of the quests are bugged. Now it COULD be that I didn't start fresh, but it seemed you planned for that. 

Pickman in particular doesn't seem to register if he was met before, even though you can say that you did. There is a big freeze of a character that happens inside diamond city at the end of the alien quest. Neither of the siblings followed me to Salem in the first quest. April got stuck in a never ending loop fighting X688 in Libertalia. And characters have a tendency to walk away while talking to me. 

I'll be more specific when I'm finished with it all and figure out the spoiler tags. 

-What do you mean by Pickman doesn't register? Is he gone from the game? Because the vanilla game disables him as soon as you leave the building. I believe I had a system put in to enable him once he has to be, but maybe he just keeps disabling.

-Define "freeze of a character".

-On the Salem quest, try telling them to travel seperately. I never had any issues getting them to follow me, though, so I wouldn't know what's causing it.

-As for April getting stuck in a combat loop... that's very likely because X6-66 is an Institute Synth. Before becoming a companion, chances are he's hostile to anyone from the Brotherhood, including April.

-What do you mean by Pickman doesn't register? Is he gone from the game? Because the vanilla game disables him as soon as you leave the building. I believe I had a system put in to enable him once he has to be, but maybe he just keeps disabling.

-On the Salem quest, try telling them to travel seperately. I never had any issues getting them to follow me, though, so I wouldn't know what's causing it.

-As for April getting stuck in a combat loop... that's very likely because X6-66 is an Institute Synth. Before becoming a companion, chances are he's hostile to anyone from the Brotherhood, including April.

Well...

I killed Pickman before all of this, we just stared at his dead body. I had to move the quest forward 3 times to go back inside. Odd that you can say he is dead.

-Pink girl is stuck in Diamond City right next to the hair cut area. She just stands there unresponsive except if you crouch, so does she, but she doesn't move.

-Right. 'll try that next time.

-It sucks that they are right next to each other, may not had a fight if it wasn't for the fucking vertabird.

Other observations, The two breeders won't talk after settling in during Cows come home. Like at all. Won't even go near each other. No one attacked either.

Jamaica Plains has issues with the mayor, she stays in the swamp until I force the quest, ended up in a building that you can't go into, and attacked me when I killed the super Mutant.

The last girl in the Lighthouse, the scorpion one, would not be subdued after her defeat unless I forced the quest. 

I do enjoy these when they do work, although I am afraid I missed some backstory due to the skipping quest stages. I'll be using LOOT and do a new character to see if that fixes these things. 

Good job!

:cool:

I can't seem to find where the Jamiaca plains quest is.

Also for the Hornets quest, I convinced the daughter to leave the brotherhood and they went to the boathouse but after they had their convo I can't talk to the mom. Not sure if it's because i had already cleared the boathouse and now have it filled with raiders or not.

Well...

I killed Pickman before all of this, we just stared at his dead body. I had to move the quest forward 3 times to go back inside. Odd that you can say he is dead.

-Pink girl is stuck in Diamond City right next to the hair cut area. She just stands there unresponsive except if you crouch, so does she, but she doesn't move.

-Right. 'll try that next time.

-It sucks that they are right next to each other, may not had a fight if it wasn't for the fucking vertabird.

Other observations, The two breeders won't talk after settling in during Cows come home. Like at all. Won't even go near each other. No one attacked either.

Jamaica Plains has issues with the mayor, she stays in the swamp until I force the quest, ended up in a building that you can't go into, and attacked me when I killed the super Mutant.

The last girl in the Lighthouse, the scorpion one, would not be subdued after her defeat unless I forced the quest.

I do enjoy these when they do work, although I am afraid I missed some backstory due to the skipping quest stages. I'll be using LOOT and do a new character to see if that fixes these things.

Good job!

:cool:

I have had none of those issues myself... And those are all instances I've tested except for the Vertibird part.

So out of EXTREME boredom I spent a couple of hours today grafting the penis mesh from Skyrim's dragons onto the Deathclaws. The results are quite good if I do say so myself! :3

Screenshots:

Qp2coyb.jpg

6LSuwgn.jpg

rEHPP7t.jpg

ULLVRmB.jpg

XkBUZer.jpg

I need to run a few more tests, then I'm gonna pack up the assets and release them here on LoversLab, so please feel free to use them in your mod if you'd like!

*FYI I got the motivation to go make these specifically from meeting Wodan. :]

------

Mod Released:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3752-deathclaw-penises

Ok I am a big fan of New Vegas fertiel Breeder So i down loaded Bosten Breeder and Bosten breeder Voices and I am not getting any sound. Can you help?

It's stated in the instructions: the VOICE pack are blank files required so the game doesn't turn dialogue into pure hell.

Ok I am a big fan of New Vegas fertiel Breeder So i down loaded Bosten Breeder and Bosten breeder Voices and I am not getting any sound. Can you help?

It's stated in the instructions: the VOICE pack are blank files required so the game doesn't turn dialogue into pure hell.

Ok I undersatnd that but why then am i not getting any sound doing dialogue every thing ells works fine I still get sound doing Vanilla Dialogue but when i have a dialogue sean with a NPC from Breeder I get no sound from the NPC and no Sound from my charector. Please Help?

Ok I undersatnd that but why then am i not getting any sound doing dialogue every thing ells works fine I still get sound doing Vanilla Dialogue but when i have a dialogue sean with a NPC from Breeder I get no sound from the NPC and no Sound from my charector. Please Help?

The sound files are intentionally muted. If you don't have those files, you can't skip through dialogue and the camera won't focus on an NPC during dialogue. They're technically optional, but until something like Fuz Ro D'Oh comes along for Fallout 4, I highly recommend downloading them. This it the best way I can do for now.

The sound files are intentionally muted. If you don't have those files, you can't skip through dialogue and the camera won't focus on an NPC during dialogue. They're technically optional, but until something like Fuz Ro D'Oh comes along for Fallout 4, I highly recommend downloading them. This it the best way I can do for now.

Ok thank you I found that if i Turn on the subtitels I still get the full dialogueand the quest still progressis normanely  jest no sound.

Katie is REALLY touchy when she's traveling with you as a temp companion for her quests. If she so much as gets grazed by a SINGLE attack from you, she turns hostile. And since she's essential and the quest doesn't fail (and likewise she's still following you and will attack you again every time you change cells or fast travel), the only option is to reload a save...

Could you perhaps tweak her hostility a bit please? I was forced to rollback half an hour after I grazed her with a single bullet when she stupidly walked in front my blazing minigun... and I was on the last of the 3 locations to check. :/

please forgive my spelling i do have a learning disability any way is thier any order in which the quest shude be played throu or can i jest skip around?

There's no specific order. Once they come along, you can play them. The order in which they're listed are simply based on the codes I've given them, based on the order in which they're made.

The only point where you have to complete certain quests first is for Jade's quests.

Katie is REALLY touchy when she's traveling with you as a temp companion for her quests. If she so much as gets grazed by a SINGLE attack from you, she turns hostile. And since she's essential and the quest doesn't fail (and likewise she's still following you and will attack you again every time you change cells or fast travel), the only option is to reload a save...

Could you perhaps tweak her hostility a bit please? I was forced to rollback half an hour after I grazed her with a single bullet when she stupidly walked in front my blazing minigun... and I was on the last of the 3 locations to check. :/

I'll look into it. I thought I'd already done something to prevent that, but apparatly not.

I'll look into it. I thought I'd already done something to prevent that, but apparatly not.

Iirc the "currentcompanionfaction" is what controls whether or not NPCs will turn on you after a single graze... Or maybe it's "playerteammate 1", can't remember which one.

You may also wanna try putting her in the "player faction", as that might help, too.

---------

On a side note the quest, "Caught In The Middle" automatically fired off for me after I left the old house that you first meet Jade in during the "Green Menace" quest. I just walked a bit south with her in the direction of the radio tower and near-ish to the collapsed freeway overpass Katie's quest randomly started and set it's stage to... 30 iirc? The part where I have to go talk to her before she starts trying to "scenthound" track her friend.

She also did not spawn correctly, so I had to go look up her Ref ID and yank her to me out of the holding cell you created for your mod.

Sommerville Place has been my settlement for eons before starting this mod, though, and it and the area around it were also "cleared" of any enemies at the time, so if your quest is starting based on polling to see if that settlement has been reclaimed then that might be the problem (or I think I recall for that settlement there was an actual quest NPC that you had to save and talk to in order to gain access to it?).

*FYI, I did see the bug report status in the OP regarding this quest, but I was unsure if it was refering to the same bug as the one I encountered here or not, so I figured I'd write up a bug report anyways just to be safe.