So, I think I did something slightly wrong. I was trying to remove the head movement/bobbing while in first person by changing all instances of fRotationFromHead  and fExtraRotationFromCamera to 0, but this seems to have had the less desired effect of messing with the mouse sensitivity. Moving horizontally everything is fine, but looking vertically it's far less sensitive so I have to move the mouse much further to look up and down, which is a real pain. I'm guessing I messed something up while editing the txt file, but it would be handy if I knew what it was I did!

• 2 months later...

I have a graphic and sound bug that happens, almost always, 

whenever I am in first person view and enter Sex Lab Animations.

The graphics flicker and flash while the sound makes popping sounds.

It stop whenever i move the mouse making me think it has something to do with that.

Edit: I located the issue in FirstPersonPlugin.txt

{SLProfile}
(bIsActive==true)
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+set fRotationFromHead 1
-return fRotationFromHead
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
-return fExtraRotationFromCamera

If i disable either 

+set fRotationFromHead 1

or

the stuttering and pooping sounds go away.

I have tried giving fRotationFromHead various values from 0 to 1

and i have give fExtraRotationFromCamera the values 0 and 1 and it did not stop the stuttering.

maybe it is just act of setting these variables that causes the bug.

I use Mod Organizer, so I will attach my install order (which is written upside down by MO; left side panel of MO) 

along with my load order (right side panel of MO).

I use ENB without any presets.

I use SSME to get more memory.

Below are the files containing my load order, install order, FirstPersonPlugin.txt, and a video of the bug.

loadorder.txt

install order (upside down).txt

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 2:22 AM, Mat-e said:

I have a graphic and sound bug that happens, almost always, 

whenever I am in first person view and enter Sex Lab Animations.

The graphics flicker and flash while the sound makes popping sounds.

It stop whenever i move the mouse making me think it has something to do with that.

Edit: I located the issue in FirstPersonPlugin.txt

{SLProfile}
(bIsActive==true)
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+set fRotationFromHead 1

If i disable either 

+set fRotationFromHead 1

or

the stuttering and pooping sounds go away.

I have tried giving fRotationFromHead various values from 0 to 1

and i have give fExtraRotationFromCamera the values 0 and 1 and it did not stop the stuttering.

maybe it is just act of setting these variables that causes the bug.

I use Mod Organizer, so I will attach my install order (which is written upside down by MO; left side panel of MO) 

along with my load order (right side panel of MO).

I use ENB without any presets.

I use SSME to get more memory.

Below are the files containing my load order, install order, FirstPersonPlugin.txt, and a video of the bug.

loadorder.txt

install order (upside down).txt

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

This also happens to me but i dont have this mod installed i have my own profile, it would be great if someone suggests a fix.

I tried the devious devices version, but in the end i couldn't find how to config it properly. The default has issues:

- As mentioned by others, numkey's aren't doing anything. I don't know what they should tbh.

- Too restricted camera angles, i can't even pick items from ground. And it was difficult to turn character around.

- Can't see tidies, uninstaalll!11

+ On the plus side i tested blindfold and it looked nice. Can see a little bit above, but i hoped to see below too. I guess depth could go few decimals backwards.

And for some reason i had 360 running. I have no idea which mod includes it, it is not even in my mod list in MO. Obviously it causes face clipping issues when i run backwards.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, Azzyl4 said:

Hi Iv downloaded this mod but when i press the nr 7 or 6 key nothing happens. Anyone who knows how to fix this?

Try installing the "plugin" versions of both this mod and IFPV. There should be two versions for each of the mods on their respective download pages.

Also, can anyone recommend a mod that can change the 3rd person camera position without conflicting with this mod?

So, I'm in need for some support on getting this to work...

I installed the latest IFPV - the plugin version I think, can't recall seeing another one, then the plugin version of this mod.

Now when I press Num 6, I get a quick flash of what I assume to be the gag-harness I put on for testing, then it disappears again.

I should have the latest versions of everything, just downloaded on friday.

I believe someone else in the threat had that issue before, but I can't recall reading a solution.

I did not make any changes to FOV, neither in the console nor in the ini, so it should still be on default settings.

I also don't think I have any helmet toggle like mod

On 8/19/2018 at 2:46 AM, Saiura said:

So, I'm in need for some support on getting this to work...

I installed the latest IFPV - the plugin version I think, can't recall seeing another one, then the plugin version of this mod.

Now when I press Num 6, I get a quick flash of what I assume to be the gag-harness I put on for testing, then it disappears again.

I should have the latest versions of everything, just downloaded on friday.

I believe someone else in the threat had that issue before, but I can't recall reading a solution.

I did not make any changes to FOV, neither in the console nor in the ini, so it should still be on default settings.

I also don't think I have any helmet toggle like mod

Are you overwriting IFPV with my mod?

Well, it does seem to overwrite the config file.

To my shame I cannot test other alternatives currently as in the process of installing mods, re-running FNIS, etc. I may have "fried" my skyrim... again...

Won't get to redo the whole setup till around November.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:55 AM, Saiura said:

Well, it does seem to overwrite the config file.

To my shame I cannot test other alternatives currently as in the process of installing mods, re-running FNIS, etc. I may have "fried" my skyrim... again...

Won't get to redo the whole setup till around November.

Sorry to hear. Just let me know when you can.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I want to try this, I have no experience with keycodes and nothing seems to work :/ only use this mod and took off enhanced camera in mid game after deleting its files. Camera still locks and unable to move my head around to look around my surroundings. Even took off automatic free camera in Sexlab. What's worse is that Third Person is broken and unable to view my character and my partner/hostile in third person. I guess I either broke it or the fact I just don't understand what I'm reading.

RIP u.u

On 9/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, Azurahawk said:

As much as I want to try this, I have no experience with keycodes and nothing seems to work :/ only use this mod and took off enhanced camera in mid game after deleting its files. Camera still locks and unable to move my head around to look around my surroundings. Even took off automatic free camera in Sexlab. What's worse is that Third Person is broken and unable to view my character and my partner/hostile in third person. I guess I either broke it or the fact I just don't understand what I'm reading.

RIP u.u

This sounds like something borked your save file or there is another mod conflict. I can't help with that. Sorry. I just make the config. I didn't make the IFPV mod itself, which is what decides those conflicts.

Having a few problems with this. After tweaking the angle restriction and the rotation settings in the .ini, I've at least gotten the mod to work fairly well with being able to look around during sex. However, if I try to use space to advance the scene, my character jumps and then starts hovering in the air, rather than assuming the next position. This only happens in first person with the mod, third person works fine. Any ideas?

On 9/22/2018 at 5:03 AM, OhGufo said:

Having a few problems with this. After tweaking the angle restriction and the rotation settings in the .ini, I've at least gotten the mod to work fairly well with being able to look around during sex. However, if I try to use space to advance the scene, my character jumps and then starts hovering in the air, rather than assuming the next position. This only happens in first person with the mod, third person works fine. Any ideas?

This sounds like something outside of the config. The plugin just changes viewpoints of the camera. It should not cause character location changes. I don't believe it even has the ability to affect such a thing. You should look to see if there is a mod conflict.

• 1 month later...

So, I am finally back at it and still can't it to function...

Here's what I did so far:

Downloaded Immersive First Person View 3.4 (specifically

"FirstPersonPlugin 3_4.zip"

with that I can see my characters body when looking down, yay!)

Downloaded

"IFPV-SexLabSpecial-Config-1.5.7z"

lowest option in downloads, I guess that's the latest version.

Picked the "RECOMMENDED_!DD", entered first person again and can neither see the DD Harness-gag I am wearing, nor can I look down far enough to see my characters body, the angle at which I can look down is just not even to get a chance to.

Pressing num6 seems to zoom a little and I can see my body again, but still no harness.

So, once again I have to ask... what am I doing wrong?

7 hours ago, Saiura said:

So, I am finally back at it and still can't it to function...

Here's what I did so far:

Downloaded Immersive First Person View 3.4 (specifically

"FirstPersonPlugin 3_4.zip"

with that I can see my characters body when looking down, yay!)

Downloaded

"IFPV-SexLabSpecial-Config-1.5.7z"

lowest option in downloads, I guess that's the latest version.

Picked the "RECOMMENDED_!DD", entered first person again and can neither see the DD Harness-gag I am wearing, nor can I look down far enough to see my characters body, the angle at which I can look down is just not even to get a chance to.

Pressing num6 seems to zoom a little and I can see my body again, but still no harness.

So, once again I have to ask... what am I doing wrong?

What you're doing wrong is installing manually. You obviously aren't using a mod manager to install if you have to extract the 7z manually. Use a mod manager to install all your mods mate. You're only asking for problems. "RECOMMENDED_!DD" is for non-Devious Devices users. "RECOMMENDED_DD" is for Devious Devices users.

yeah, I've always been doing it manually, never got warm with mod managers... I did now however try the "RECOMMENDED_DD" (with a devious devices harness gag bought in the Laura's bondage shop store from the mod with the same name), and the result was the same.

On 11/2/2018 at 4:38 PM, Saiura said:

yeah, I've always been doing it manually, never got warm with mod managers... I did now however try the "RECOMMENDED_DD" (with a devious devices harness gag bought in the Laura's bondage shop store from the mod with the same name), and the result was the same.

Have you read any of my recommendations in the OP? chrome_2018-11-05_10-04-25.png

16 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I don´t get it really. The only thing this mod did is make my camera turn around 180° so now im looking away from my partner with a broken neck.

If you are using Enhanced Camera or Joy of Perspective along with this mod it will conflict. Make sure you do not have these. If you are still having trouble, try an older version of my config. The latest seems to have that 180 degree issue sometimes.

25 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

If you are using Enhanced Camera or Joy of Perspective along with this mod it will conflict. Make sure you do not have these. If you are still having trouble, try an older version of my config. The latest seems to have that 180 degree issue sometimes.

No im not using those mods. I also deactivated the mod because i felt like it was better without it. I sometimes have a 90° Issue when not using the Mod but its better than 180°

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Have you read any of my recommendations in the OP? chrome_2018-11-05_10-04-25.png

I do use Devious Devices and yes, also Devious Device Integration. I also have the Blindfold mode set to Dark Fog, so neither of the DD Blindfold options.

I have not tied the Combat Item Fix though, guess that's all left to try then.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gxstar12 said:

Anyone else come across the problem of a shaky/unstable camera with the Sexlab Special perspective?

chrome_2018-11-21_12-50-25.png

It's not an issue. It's a feature. If you use the recommended presets it will be turned on. I highly encourage everyone to try looking at the other options rather than choose a recommended one. This was intended to be a mod that allowed easy configurability to IFPV that previously required knowledge of how the settings worked. All of what my mod does is made possible by IFPV. I just packed tons of possible configurations with an easy-to-follow installer and file that is well-documented.