So I set the 3 FOVs in the skyrim.ini to 65 (under Display). The correct entries are:

fDefaultFOV=65

fDefault1stPersonFOV=65

fDefaultWorldFOV=65

Right? 

But while I love the idea I can't say it works for me. In the standard view I'm seeing through the body and the boobs are cut in half while looking down. The sexlab profile does not have this problem but I also don't see any gags or blindfolds. 

So what else can cause your config to not work correctly? Are there any kind of conflicting mods? I also have Customizable Camera (for 3rd Person view) installed and set the FOV in it to also 65.

Might want to read the Customizable Camera incompatibility list mate.

chrome_2017-02-13_17-47-24.png

If you're using Customizable Camera its values will conflict with IFPV's settings. Use IFPV plus a mod that ONLY does 3rd person camera, and use my config with it, or use Customizable Camera by itself. Your choice.

If you want to you could set the vertical offset in the config. Search for "+set fPositionOffsetVertical 0.5" and change it to be higher.

EDIT: I found a duplicate line on the SexLab forced profile. I'm not sure if this may be the source of a problem. I will post an update with the fix.

Nice mod, but not compatible with face to face conversation, will you make a patch for it?

I'm not sure what you mean by me making a patch. I didn't make the mod. What I do to change things won't break face to face conversation. You need to see if you have a conflicting mod. I can't find any problem on my end. At least be more specific than "not compatible, need patch". What's the problem?

Nice mod, but not compatible with face to face conversation, will you make a patch for it?

I'm not sure what you mean by me making a patch. I didn't make the mod. What I do to change things won't break face to face conversation. You need to see if you have a conflicting mod. I can't find any problem on my end. At least be more specific than "not compatible, need patch". What's the problem?

My bad, i found out the problem. i set my 3 fov to "0.65" in skyrim.ini like you said. i found out that 0.65 make the camera zoom in like super close up when having dialogue with npc. so everytime when this happen i just type fov 65 in game fix it. I change all the 3 fov to 65 in skyrim.ini now so far no problem, So the correct setting in INI is 65 right not 0.65?  Will make a 120 version?

Yeah, I'm dumb. 

Customizable Camera was not the cause of my problem and works absolutely fine alongside Ifpv and your preset (or at least I didn't find anything strange while testing). It was Enhanced Camera. I always used Enhanced Camera for the regular play and switched per hotkey to Ifpv for Sexlab scenes. It worked so I used it this time without thinking about it and it shows that Enhanced Camera does mess with Ifpv. Who would have thought. 

Thanks to the bugfix it also shows gags and blindfolds, so I'm happy now. Thanks again for the config. It is way better than anything I used before. 

My bad, i found out the problem. i set my 3 fov to "0.65" in skyrim.ini like you said. i found out that 0.65 make the camera zoom in like super close up when having dialogue with npc. so everytime when this happen i just type fov 65 in game fix it. I change all the 3 fov to 65 in skyrim.ini now so far no problem, So the correct setting in INI is 65 right not 0.65?  Will make a 120 version?

I see. I will see what I can do, but this may be a limitation of IFPV. However, if you're saying this doesn't happen with the default IFPV config I'd be really interested in hearing that.

I've done some testing and it seems pretty good.

My only critique is the automatic turning when looking around, as it doesn't allow me to look at my character very well in first person. Could you possibly change it so that you don't have automatic turning in first person? Unless you have your weapons drawn, in which case you should turn continuously.

I've done some testing and it seems pretty good. The only issue is I can't figure out how to disable the SLProfile after forcing to it with NumPad6.

My only other critique is the automatic turning when looking around, as it doesn't allow me to look at my character very well in first person. Could you possibly change it so that you don't have automatic turning in first person? Unless you have your weapons drawn, in which case you should turn continuously.

I can probably make a fomod at some point, but here's a version with it disabled. Be aware that IFPV without autoturn will be a little weird camera-wise. There is no way around this, except to turn off IFPV use the vanilla first person camera and remove the benefits of IFPV altogether. (you won't see your hands swaying as you run, plus various other things)

I'll attach the version with IFPV camera with autoturning disabled and a version with vanilla camera completely. See what you like.

I am working on a FOMOD to be able to choose these options every time you install my configuration. Hopefully that will make it easier to manage.

EDIT: Also you can reset the camera by hitting Numpad 8, like I stated in the description of the mod. ;)

EDIT 2: I will also see about changing how far you have to look before the camera autoturns you.

FirstPersonPluginSexLabSpecialConfig-v1.1.1-noautoturn.7z

FirstPersonPluginSexLabSpecialConfig-v1.1.1-vanillacamera.7z

FirstPersonPluginSexLabSpecialConfig-v1.0.1-noautoturn.7z

FirstPersonPluginSexLabSpecialConfig-v1.0.1-vanillacamera.7z

I've done some testing and it seems pretty good. The only issue is I can't figure out how to disable the SLProfile after forcing to it with NumPad6.

My only other critique is the automatic turning when looking around, as it doesn't allow me to look at my character very well in first person. Could you possibly change it so that you don't have automatic turning in first person? Unless you have your weapons drawn, in which case you should turn continuously.

I can probably make a fomod at some point, but here's a version with it disabled. Be aware that IFPV without autoturn will be a little weird camera-wise. There is no way around this, except to turn off IFPV use the vanilla first person camera and remove the benefits of IFPV altogether. (you won't see your hands swaying as you run, plus various other things)

I'll attach the version with IFPV camera with autoturning disabled and a version with vanilla camera completely. See what you like.

I am working on a FOMOD to be able to choose these options every time you install my configuration. Hopefully that will make it easier to manage.

EDIT: Also you can reset the camera by hitting Numpad 8, like I stated in the description of the mod. ;)

EDIT 2: I will also see about changing how far you have to look before the camera autoturns you.

Thanks! I actually figured out a solution on my own. By simply adding the line

(bWeaponOut==true)

after {LeftTurn} and {RightTurn}, then autoturn only happens while the weapon is drawn.

Thanks for this awesome mod I absolutely love it! One small thing tho, my character seems to get slightly displaced left or right (depends on which animation is running) during SL animations when in first person. The animation is right when in third person but slightly off when in first. Most of the time it only has a minor effect, but sometimes my character's head will clip into another's leg and make the camera go bonkers

Thanks for this awesome mod I absolutely love it! One small thing tho, my character seems to get slightly displaced left or right (depends on which animation is running) during SL animations when in first person. The animation is right when in third person but slightly off when in first. Most of the time it only has a minor effect, but sometimes my character's head will clip into another's leg and make the camera go bonkers

Some animations weren't designed with 1st person in mind sadly. But if it's happening often I guess I should ask: Are you using any other camera mods?

Some animations weren't designed with 1st person in mind sadly. But if it's happening often I guess I should ask: Are you using any other camera mods?

It happens with most animations, some for which it's very noticeable others it's more minor. As far as I'm aware, no other mod I use touches the camera (I do use first person combat items fix but don't think it touches it). I use a UUNP body and XPMSE skeleton if that could have anything to do with it.

Edit: Upon further inspection, it looks like my feet are positioned right (at least in the animations where I can more or less see them), but my upper body is slightly turned which leads to the problem. I'll have to install the "no auto turn" version to see if it's the auto turn doing something weird.

Edit2: The "no auto turn" version doesn't change the problem. But with it, the camera clips through body parts instead of colliding with them. To my taste, collision tends to look better...when camera doesn't go completely insane.

I didn't really mean it like that. When I'm at first person and press Numpad 6 a blindfold or a animated gag I'm wearing appears for less than a second and disappears immediately.

His point was you may have another mod that is conflicting with showing equipment in first person. Are you using version 3.4 of Immersive First Person View? That is the latest. This mod is SKSE-based, so there is no way for the mod to have a bug if it works for me, unless you have a conflicting mod.

I am using 3.4 version, and I don't have any other camera mods. Is it possible that another mod is conflicting with it?

I didn't really mean it like that. When I'm at first person and press Numpad 6 a blindfold or a animated gag I'm wearing appears for less than a second and disappears immediately.

His point was you may have another mod that is conflicting with showing equipment in first person. Are you using version 3.4 of Immersive First Person View? That is the latest. This mod is SKSE-based, so there is no way for the mod to have a bug if it works for me, unless you have a conflicting mod.

I am using 3.4 version, and I don't have any other camera mods. Is it possible that another mod is conflicting with it?

Let me ask. Are you using the latest version of my config? 1.0 and 1.1 have a bug that caused what you're explaining. 1.1.1 and 1.0.1 had the bugfix. Also, I uploaded a 1.2 version yesterday that has a FOMOD installer.

A question: I'm using a different 1st person mod, Joy of Perspective (xp32 skeleton has some support for it).

While that mod works fine most of the time, it kind of fails when it comes to DDs, namely Armbinders and Yokes. When your character is wearing these and you look down, you can still see your arms free. Also during swiimming.

I never used IFPV before, so I don't know if this is also an issue there. Or if your SL update handles this.

So the question is, do you see your arms free when your character is in Armbinder while using IFPV?

Thanks,

im pretty sure IFPV doesnt create a different model in first person view like other first person view mod. Instead it throw u into a camera that placed in your character head so it use the same model as your third person view, the same thing happen if u go to Free Camera mode and place your camera in the PC head. So everything from animation and effect for third person will visible in 1st person

im not a mod expert so dont listen to me too much 

I tried IFPV and realized I used it once before. It is indeed just a camera position, so armbinders don't cause any issues.

On the other hand I had 2 major issue with it:

- I got slightly dizzy while playing, which is strange because I can play any FPS w/o problem

- I didn't like that I didn't see my hands and weapons, it made casting and fighting very chaotic.

For now I just moved back to JoP, thanks for the answers.

I'm having an issue were restarting the game places the camera behind the character's head, and I have to re-enable IFPV manually each time.

What options did you choose in my FOMOD?

I am still using the 1.1.1 version, just slightly tweaked like I described earlier.

I can't seem to replicate the issue. Are you using any other camera mod?

I'm having an issue were restarting the game places the camera behind the character's head, and I have to re-enable IFPV manually each time.

What options did you choose in my FOMOD?

I am still using the 1.1.1 version, just slightly tweaked like I described earlier.

I can't seem to replicate the issue. Are you using any other camera mod?

No, I'm testing this mod out on a test profile, so I only have some mesh and texture mods installed.

Here is the tweaked file I used, as well as my .ini files (I had to rename them to .txt files to upload them).

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

skyrim.txt

skyrimprefs.txt

Let me ask. Are you using the latest version of my config? 1.0 and 1.1 have a bug that caused what you're explaining. 1.1.1 and 1.0.1 had the bugfix. Also, I uploaded a 1.2 version yesterday that has a FOMOD installer.

Yep. New stuff like head-tracking and whatnot work, but I still have the same issue.

Yep. New stuff like head-tracking and whatnot work, but I still have the same issue.

What version do you have installed. If you used the FOMOD, which options did you try?

No, I'm testing this mod out on a test profile, so I only have some mesh and texture mods installed.

Have you tried NOT disabling IFPV during VATS?

Also you have the Main toggle for IFPV set to unbindkey and not bindkey.

If you're going to edit my config and then report bugs that are caused by your edits, it's kind of redundant. lol.

Have you tried NOT disabling IFPV during VATS?

Also you have the Main toggle for IFPV set to unbindkey and not bindkey.

If you're going to edit my config and then report bugs that are caused by your edits, it's kind of redundant. lol.

Well, I tried your new version, with Head Turning and Battle Only Autoturn, and I'm still having the issue.

Would you mind uploading your .ini files to see if that can resolve it?