8 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

Your mod works great in SSE, I was wondering if there is a limit to the number of NPCs that it can be used on.

128, it's an array limitation. Btw I recommend using LazyBodyEdit now instead. It got an updated system including a fix for mounted actors plus a randomize function that can make (non-permanent/stored) changes to any number of actors. 

11 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

128, it's an array limitation. Btw I recommend using LazyBodyEdit now instead. It got an updated system including a fix for mounted actors plus a randomize function that can make (non-permanent/stored) changes to any number of actors. 

I should have mentioned that I was referring to your LazyBodyEdit  mod. I use it all the time, not only to fix pencil sized schlongs, but to also fix follower boob size that I think sometimes are too large.

Thank you for making the mod.

7 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Ok, so no matter which schlong size I choose when installing, all schlongs are tiny.  I did the edit thing with nifskope, but now the penis is shaped like a football....  Is there a way to add length and girth separately? 

I got that too the first time I tried it. I found that if you only expand the scrotum lag and the first penis lag (I forget the actual names) and leave the others alone it applies both length and girth properly.

19 hours ago, Randal said:

I got that too the first time I tried it. I found that if you only expand the scrotum lag and the first penis lag (I forget the actual names) and leave the others alone it applies both length and girth properly.

Ok, I didnt mess with the scrotum, cuz I really am not that concerned with ball size LOL  I didnt realize it would affect the penis size as well.  I will mess with it some more.  Thanks! :smile:

Edit:  Ok, changing the scrotum didnt really help.  He still has  a football shaped dong.  It looks swollen, like it got shut in a door or something lol

On 2/23/2018 at 3:54 PM, Randal said:

The scrotum doesn't affect penis size, sorry if I accidentally misled you. I meant that the first penis node (PenisLag01) is the only thing you need for the penis size. Change the others back to 100 and you should be good to go.

Oh, the first one is the only one I changed.  I dont know why its giving me football shaped dongs

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to create a fully working UNP schlong with this mod!

(I use SKSE64 btw)

First I installed this mod

Then I installed unp equipable schlong from oldrim.

got it working fine, but schlong was small and impotent

So I used command player.sae sosfasterect , works fine!

Then I installed Enhanced Character Edit

Put these lines under the [-body] section in data/meshes/charactermakingextender/commontriraces/humanraces_slider

SOS Genitals Base, 5051, 202, NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], 1
SOS Genitals Scrotum, 5052, 202, NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot], 1
SOS Genitals 1, 5053, 202, NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], 1
SOS Genitals 2, 5054, 202, NPC Genitals02 [Gen02], 1
SOS Genitals 3, 5055, 202, NPC Genitals03 [Gen03], 1
SOS Genitals 4, 5056, 202, NPC Genitals04 [Gen04], 1
SOS Genitals 5, 5057, 202, NPC Genitals05 [Gen05], 1
SOS Genitals 6, 5058, 202, NPC Genitals06 [Gen06], 1

Went into ECE, fully scaleable!

Then tada! fully working scaleable schlong with CBP physics body!

No crashes so far, seems stable enough.

I hope this method helps someone who is trying to get UNP schlong in SSE!

On 3/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, pinger said:

I managed to create a fully working UNP schlong with this mod!

(I use SKSE64 btw)

First I installed this mod

Then I installed unp equipable schlong from oldrim.

got it working fine, but schlong was small and impotent

So I used command player.sae sosfasterect , works fine!

Then I installed Enhanced Character Edit

Put these lines under the [-body] section in data/meshes/charactermakingextender/commontriraces/humanraces_slider

Went into ECE, fully scaleable!

Then tada! fully working scaleable schlong with CBP physics body!

No crashes so far, seems stable enough.

I hope this method helps someone who is trying to get UNP schlong in SSE!

i put those line in [body] section,butit doesn't show up in showracemenu ece

14 hours ago, navaro said:

i put those line in [body] section,butit doesn't show up in showracemenu ece

I put mine like this

[-Body]
-Sex, 1
-Presets, 2
$CME_Load, 901, 208
$CME_LoadName, 910, 206
-SkinTone, 3
-weight, 4
## type 2 - scale
# SliderName, uniqueID, type=2, targetNode, sliderRange (, targetNode2, expression)...
# set node scale to ( 1 + sliderPos). (-sliderRange <= sliderPos <= sliderRange)
# targetNode2,3, ... is set to result of expression.
# if expression starts with "(", read as normal expression, otherwise "Reverse Polish Notation".
# you can use x(means 1+sliderPos), +-*/^<> and number.
# conditional operator '<, >' , (expression1) : (expression2) : (condition). select expression1 when condition is TRUE.
# When RPN mode, use 4 stacks. top 2 stacks are for condition( 1st > 2nd etc.), select 3rd or 4th and push back either one.
# if targetNode starts with "+", set position same as 'type3' slider.
$CME_HeadScale, 902, 202, NPC Head [Head], 0.2

## type 3 - position
# SliderName, uniqueID, type=3, targetNode, sliderRange, x, y, z
# set node position to (sliderPos)*(x,y,z). (-sliderRange <= sliderPos <= sliderRange)
$CME_HeadUpDown, 903, 203, CME Neck [Neck], 1, 0, 0, 2

I don't know if it matters but this worked for me, I also added it into every file in the folder with "humanraces" in it, but I don't know if it matters.

Also these should appear in the "body" section. Perhaps if youre playing an elf you need to put it in the "elfraces_slider" file.

On 3/23/2018 at 2:39 AM, pinger said:

I put mine like this

[-Body]
-Sex, 1
-Presets, 2
$CME_Load, 901, 208
$CME_LoadName, 910, 206
-SkinTone, 3
-weight, 4
## type 2 - scale
# SliderName, uniqueID, type=2, targetNode, sliderRange (, targetNode2, expression)...
# set node scale to ( 1 + sliderPos). (-sliderRange <= sliderPos <= sliderRange)
# if expression starts with "(", read as normal expression, otherwise "Reverse Polish Notation".
# conditional operator '<, >' , (expression1) : (expression2) : (condition). select expression1 when condition is TRUE.
# When RPN mode, use 4 stacks. top 2 stacks are for condition( 1st > 2nd etc.), select 3rd or 4th and push back either one.

## type 3 - position
# set node position to (sliderPos)*(x,y,z). (-sliderRange <= sliderPos <= sliderRange)

I don't know if it matters but this worked for me, I also added it into every file in the folder with "humanraces" in it, but I don't know if it matters.

Also these should appear in the "body" section. Perhaps if youre playing an elf you need to put it in the "elfraces_slider" file.

le me try first ;)

On 3/23/2018 at 2:39 AM, pinger said:

I put mine like this

[-Body]
-Sex, 1
-Presets, 2
$CME_Load, 901, 208
$CME_LoadName, 910, 206
-SkinTone, 3
-weight, 4
## type 2 - scale

## type 3 - position

it works like charm man nice !!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using WICO (nude bodies version) for some time now and didn't notice any issues. However now I am getting neck seams (only on males), and it is undoubtedly a conflict between SOS and WICO. I hid the "malebody_1.dds" from SOS in MO and it went away, however then I was left with this odd panty thing on males....

I thought I read that others are using this with WICO as well...is there a fix?

I read about not using immersive characters, although I tried disabling WICO .esps and nothing, placing WICO below will just give me the underwear back. Thus it's definitely in the WICO main folder.

(It seems odd that I didn't notice it prior....it's as though it just started, though I cannot recall changing anything. Again perhaps I just didn't notice....don't see how I couldn't have now that I do though.)

Also, I read that SOS should be loaded before XPMSE, although when I do this the schlong size itself changes to small again and I think I may actually get a crash.... (I've been running it below before...)

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, askerem123 said:

My game crashes when i dequip my armor

I used to have this problem. For me it was an issue with the xp32 skeleton I was using. In the end I uninstalled both SOS and xp32, reinstalled the skeleton, then reinstalled SOS and let SOS overwrite any files it from the skeleton it wanted to. That fixed the issue. Hope this helps. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

I forgot to list the console commands to control the dick( no they don't start with wife lol)in the description so here they are, SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect (use with caution may cause injury), and last and least, SOSflaccid ( DanmYouFugly can be tried has an alternative)

The console commands arent working for me says "script command not found" on all of the commands u listed.
cant i just use another version of SOS? like the full full version? but i cant find it anywhere

On 2/15/2018 at 4:40 PM, Dalion Heart said:

My issue isn't with Lite not running, it's with Lite itself. I would much rather have the full functionality, in-game content, and MCM capability of SOS Full.

same where do i get the full SOS?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...