I'm having a strange issue I wonder if anyone can help me with. I've been using the tempered skins with sos mod for months and its been fantastic. However, recently, for some reason its suddenly started causing a CTD when I do any kind of auto unequip of gear, such as during animations or using follower mod commands. CTD doesn't happen when sos is uninstalled. I've read that could be caused by XPMS, which I was using, but I uninstalled that and did a fresh install of tempered skins sos version, and its still doing it. I then uninstalled tempered skins version and just installed plain sos lite, and it still causes a CTD. I cannot figure as to why. I've also asked on the tempered skins page, but this seems to be more of a skeleton issue, and I don't know how much they'll be able to help me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

It says it is for the Special Edition version of Skyrim but for some reason my NMM does not open the Archive through the "Add Mod From File" selection in NMM.  Nothing happens when I try it.  Do I have to manually build what I want in the folder and delete the fomod file in the archive for NMM to unzip it? 

• 3 weeks later...

ok so the penis size doesnt fit the animations at all its fit for a shrew. most all animtions clearly look like by design they should be larger. that being said downloading nifscope and messing with things only leads to a disaster having rookies play with meshes. Please for the love of god someone make a mod without a gerbal penis on him.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its been a while since anyone post here but I keep getting a crash when unequip clothes. I knw in this mod there is 2 skeletons, but the textures for khajiits and argonians only match the normal male mesh. Is the skeletonbeast.nif for the nude khajiit and argonians or do other races work with skeleton.nif? I'm using a hybrid race mod but it always crashes when I unequip I have a feeling it has something to do with the animations and skeleton files

On 12/26/2017 at 8:29 PM, gaurdrail said:

ok so the penis size doesnt fit the animations at all its fit for a shrew. most all animtions clearly look like by design they should be larger. that being said downloading nifscope and messing with things only leads to a disaster having rookies play with meshes. Please for the love of god someone make a mod without a gerbal penis on him.

1. Download NifSkope here.
2. Run it.
3. Drag and drop skeleton.nif from 'Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets' in NifSkope.
4. Find 'GenitalsScrotumLag' (edits testicles) and 'GenitalsLag' (edits penis) and find 'Scale' lower in Block list - screenshot
5. Adjust scale to your liking (1.0 is a default small size, 2.0 will be unrealistically big).
6. I suggest increasing testicles size by one half of penis. E.g. if 'GenitalsLag' Scale = 1.30, then 'GenitalsScrotumLag' Scale = 1.15.
6. Save it. Repeat for skeletonbeast.nif.

Or use Lazytools..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381 (much easier)

On 1/5/2018 at 3:12 AM, djaythomas said:

I know its been a while since anyone post here but I keep getting a crash when unequip clothes. I knw in this mod there is 2 skeletons, but the textures for khajiits and argonians only match the normal male mesh. Is the skeletonbeast.nif for the nude khajiit and argonians or do other races work with skeleton.nif? I'm using a hybrid race mod but it always crashes when I unequip I have a feeling it has something to do with the animations and skeleton files

I was also having this problem. Some awesome people on the Tempered Skins forum helped me out. You might want to read the conclusion here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5310695-tempered-skins-for-males/?p=56378721

Hopefully something there will help your problem. Good luck! 

On 7/1/2018 at 2:41 AM, arkane14 said:

1. Download NifSkope here.
2. Run it.
3. Drag and drop skeleton.nif from 'Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets' in NifSkope.
4. Find 'GenitalsScrotumLag' (edits testicles) and 'GenitalsLag' (edits penis) and find 'Scale' lower in Block list - screenshot
5. Adjust scale to your liking (1.0 is a default small size, 2.0 will be unrealistically big).
6. I suggest increasing testicles size by one half of penis. E.g. if 'GenitalsLag' Scale = 1.30, then 'GenitalsScrotumLag' Scale = 1.15.
6. Save it. Repeat for skeletonbeast.nif.

Or use Lazytools..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381 (much easier)

Until an hour ago I had no idea what nifskope is! If you akskme now, I will say that it makes penises bigger. Having that said and undouptely making sure that I am a rookie, after following the instructions on the tutorial, my characters now have the perfect penis for my taste. I also messed with an extra aspect of the ball area to make them look even more to my taste. So, if the tutorial is good and detailed, even a rookie like me will not bring dissaster to the game.

Thx a lot arkane14! I hope you get a full version for SE as well, but for now my problems are all solved.

I couldn't find it in the Lazy Tools although there is mention of a body edit on the web page. I didn't see one so I opened up nifscope. I found several GenitalLag where there is a number attached like 01, 02, and so-on. I also found Schlong and just Genitals. They both have scale attributes too. I'm not touching them right now. Has anyone else run across these? If I can't find the simple GenitalLag block I'll alter the others and see what happens.

Edit:

I tried it earlier and got some weird results. Just use GenitalLag01 and you'll be fine.

Okay, I've installed this through NMM, but I have no idea what LOOT order IS or if this mod requires other mods specifically? And how to actually get this mod to work. I'm pretty new to Mods in general, and have SE Skyrim on my PC through Steam, and on PS4. 

Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions, but I largely prefer step by step instructions in general lol. 

I'll try to answer although I'm somewhat new at this as well.

LOOT is a standalone utility that sorts the mods in the order (presumably) that best works for the game. I can't remember if there is anything else needed except maybe the nude textures. Otherwise things kind of poke through the "never nude" versions that come with the game. I found some on nexusmods.com.

I just looked up the skins I'm using although there are others: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

6 hours ago, Randal said:

I'll try to answer although I'm somewhat new at this as well.

LOOT is a standalone utility that sorts the mods in the order (presumably) that best works for the game. I can't remember if there is anything else needed except maybe the nude textures. Otherwise things kind of poke through the "never nude" versions that come with the game. I found some on nexusmods.com.

I just looked up the skins I'm using although there are others: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

Ah! Thanks for the tip. I found and downloaded the LOOT utility. :smile: So far, I have Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE, Tempered Skins for Males SSE (Dressed Version?), Netimmerse Override 3.4.4-something, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, Joy of Perspective. I also have the Unoffical Skyrim SE Patch enabled. 

I'm not sure if I'm missing something critical or a few critical mods or if I need that 'FNIS' Mod or not. I've been trying to only get mods for Skyrim Special Edition, not the Original Skyrim. I thought the SOS one would work, but it never did - probably because it was for the Original Skyrim. I'm not certain if I have to finish the Helgen Intro thing to have it kick into effect or what. 

UPDATE: I finished the Helgen "Introduction", and unequipped everything I had, and he was naked in all his glory. lmao. So it appears to be working. Anything else I could add to this? 

On 1/24/2018 at 7:17 PM, Gryphbear said:

UPDATE: I finished the Helgen "Introduction", and unequipped everything I had, and he was naked in all his glory. lmao. So it appears to be working. Anything else I could add to this? 

I found an in-game utility that will allow you to change the size. It requires SkyUI. I maxed it out to 300% to see what it looked like. LOL!!! Very unrealistic but boy was he proud of it. :smile: Also, there is the Erectifier (I think that's how it's spelled) which requires some setup that I haven't finished so I don't know what it looks like at the moment.

I've got a zillion mods (well, 150 to be exact) trying out various things and then I'm going to remove all the ones that are either buggy or I simply don't care much for and start a fresh game. This one I'm keeping.

This is great, I plan to use the "Tempered Skins" version myself later. After I confirm a few things.

Has there been any progress on LL for getting schlongs on females in SSE (regardless of the method)? My search-fu is being lousy, and at best I get shunted over to Oldrrim forum, at worst I get nothing.

15 hours ago, Fenwood said:

Has there been any progress on LL for getting schlongs on females in SSE (regardless of the method)? My search-fu is being lousy, and at best I get shunted over to Oldrrim forum, at worst I get nothing.

I think so, I'm not sure though. I thought I came across it before. I want to say I saw something about it in Sexlab SE but I haven't downloaded it so I'm not positive. Someone else may have to answer this one.

On 1/15/2018 at 11:15 PM, Revanswe said:

Anyone working on getting the full version of SOS available for Skyrim SE?

I just looked at the full SOS module, most of it looks like its upgradable easily to use in the new SL SE 163-beta, however there is a .dll  (SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll)  I would think this needs to be recompiled from source in 64bit format, even though there are some cases that 32bit dll's will still work im not sure on this one since ive not tested it yet. 

Does SOS use net immerse override or racemenu?  I think in SSE that goes by a different name now and might need tweaking in the SOS code.  

All that said, SOS lite seems to be working fine for me, any sexlab mods ive converted to run on the new sexlab SE 163-beta with hooks into SOS it are doing their thing so to speak lol.

So I skimmed this and saw others are having problems with the penis size. I followed the instructions and used NifSkope to change the scale size of the skeleton.nif to a larger number but no matter what I change both the 'GenitalsScrotumLag' (edits testicles) and 'GenitalsLag' (edits penis) to, they don't change the size of either in game at all. And yes I save once I change the scale number. I use Mod Organizer so instead of going into my Data/Meshes in the Skyrim SE folder, I go to Mod Organizer/mods/TemperSkinMaleSOSLight/meshes/character/characterassests and then I change the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif.  I figure this is correct? Don't know why it isn't changing the size in game at all. Even when I reopen the skeleton.nif with NifSkope, is shows my previous Scale changes so I have no idea whats going on. Any help please? Might need to be given dumbed down, step by step instructions. I must be missing something I haven't thought of. 

Ok, the easiest way to get the dick bigger is to open skeleton.nif in NifScope and expand the following nodes:

1 - 5 - 10 - 11 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 222 - 223

Node 224 should be called NPCGenitalBase

In the bottom left change "Scale" from 1.0000 to 1.3000 or 1.4000 or whatever you like. Save. Profit!

On 2/3/2018 at 10:00 PM, infiniteone said:

I just looked at the full SOS module, most of it looks like its upgradable easily to use in the new SL SE 163-beta, however there is a .dll  (SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll)  I would think this needs to be recompiled from source in 64bit format, even though there are some cases that 32bit dll's will still work im not sure on this one since ive not tested it yet. 

Does SOS use net immerse override or racemenu?  I think in SSE that goes by a different name now and might need tweaking in the SOS code.  

All that said, SOS lite seems to be working fine for me, any sexlab mods ive converted to run on the new sexlab SE 163-beta with hooks into SOS it are doing their thing so to speak lol.

My issue isn't with Lite not running, it's with Lite itself. I would much rather have the full functionality, in-game content, and MCM capability of SOS Full.

11 hours ago, Dalion Heart said:

My issue isn't with Lite not running, it's with Lite itself. I would much rather have the full functionality, in-game content, and MCM capability of SOS Full.

Yeah it would be nice to have the full version, I also miss SAM mod as well.  SOS was simpler though, it may be that the code in the dll is likewise simple and wont need much if any refactoring.  Im not sure who has the source for the SOS dll to do the recompile though, ive not seen mention of it anywhere yet.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:10 PM, LazyGirl said:

Self plug warning: Seems scaling schlongs work fine using SKSE64/Netimmerse as expected so I added some bodymod options to my frankenstein mod Lazy Tools. In case someone wants try avoiding static sizes/editing the meshes manually. Requires a skeleton with the "GenitalsScrotumLag" and "GenitalsLag01" nodes.

Reveal hidden contents

gfm2jWr.jpg

Your mod works great in SSE, I was wondering if there is a limit to the number of NPCs that it can be used on.