Rhames' The Naughty Help

Rhames01

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, TastefullyAdult said:

Is this mod working with Cats and Dogs? Haven't wanted to try it yet until I'm sure.

10 hours ago, coolz said:

When I call for a maid all I get is two guys dressed in street clothes ,, lol

or is there a fix so u can get females as maids?

This mod has been broken for a few patches now. I don't want to say it's abandoned but it's looking that way.

• 1 month later...

I've tried 2.0 and it mostly works for me, tho after using anothe rmod to send someone to bed the gardener stopped working, so I'll have to rehire, but that send to bed mod worked for the others. Still going to try 3.1 now

edit:

update so I tried both 3.1, gardeners throw exception and dismissal only worked the first day, all three gardeners/maids came back

3.1 non beta however seems to work very well, better than 2.0 in the way that there's less standing around and they take care of their needs

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

uh slight issue, I modified my maid outside my main household then set her back to unplayed, but now I have a new maid coming to my house instead is there a way to get my old one back? (i don't use MCC atm, don't know how compatible it is with wicked whims)

nvm I added her to the family instead and cancelled the service, I had the spot available and she still has the horny servant trait

Archived