Rhames' The Naughty Help

Rhames01

I use some CC mods that add hairstyles and several supported WW animation mods. I deleted and reinstalled a few of the animations mods, and the maid showed up, but i dismissed them and couldn't get a 2nd one, but I've made progress. Sorry for taking up so much of your time...

Don't be sorry about asking for help.  I want you to be able to enjoy this the way I have.

When I hire anyone that isn't a butler he/she never shows up

See my above discussions with sevenfold. There is probably some other cc that is conflicting with the mod.

When I hire anyone that isn't a butler he/she never shows up

See my above discussions with sevenfold. There is probably some other cc that is conflicting with the mod.

Uninstalled everything else and tried to use your mod only (I don't know if other mod is required or something) but again only the butler showed up

Thanks Rhames for this update !!

I just need the spa addon to call a massage therapist ! One maid, one nanny, one butler and one gardener, it's not enough in my house !! :D

... perhaps there is a mod to call more than one of each service. Anyone knows about something like that ?

There is none that I know of and that is part of the reason I started working on this mod.

Trust me, having more than one of each kind of NPC in the house is a Holy Grail for me and is one of my short and long term priorities for his mod.

I just bought the spa addon and the first thing i'll tried was calling the massage therapist ! So nice ! Five full time "services" at home. All seems OK with my game. I made a club with all this NPC to call them together whenever wherever in the house.

The only thing i've to note is the massage thrapist allways go back to the massage table, even if no one call her (i did not try to delete the table ;) ). The gardener and the maid also stay where they made the last action, gardener often near plants and maid often near the dishwasher. Butler is more active and walking around inspecting the furniture neatness. The more autonomous seem to be the nanny, watching TV and more.

If i try to call service, all is grey exept repair man (logical, i did'nt call one) and nanny. If i try to call nanny again, the game tell me the nanny was called, but no one come at home. I will test with a new fresh game tomorrow.

I cant imagine more NPC at home, five it's already a lot ;)

-----------------------------------

EDIT

I just tested on a fresh new game and all is grey in the "call services" when I have called all services. So the "possibility" to call again the nanny is a little issue on old game.

I tried to delete garden and massage table : the massage therapist become a stadard NPC (the "massage therapist" is not writed with the name) and go away from home. The gardener stay at home even there is no more garden and plant to take care (like the nanny without child in the house ;) )

I wait for your way to do with repair man and pizza delivery man ;)

I don't think this mod works for me. I have tried to let it be the only mod installed, which didn't change anything.

In game I just have the standard "For hire" options. There is no Massage Therapist on the list. I assume that it would be there but greyed out. I am unsure if e.g. the existing Maid is changed or if there should be 3rd Maid option. Or are there any other tell-tail signs I can look for to tell if this mod is working?

Thank you for all ur hard work. It is most appreciated :)

I don't think this mod works for me. I have tried to let it be the only mod installed, which didn't change anything.

In game I just have the standard "For hire" options. There is no Massage Therapist on the list. I assume that it would be there but greyed out. I am unsure if e.g. the existing Maid is changed or if there should be 3rd Maid option. Or are there any other tell-tail signs I can look for to tell if this mod is working?

Thank you for all ur hard work. It is most appreciated :)

I should have modified the main post, but I have to ask: do you have the Spa Day game pack? That is where the massage therapist comes in. If you have it, you can hire them from the phone menu and/or from the massage table directly.

Thanks for the compliment BTW.  If you do have the game pack and it is not working for you I'm very sorry.

I have a gardener since sims-weeks to help me for my garden challenge and of course more... After my garden challenge finished, I wanted to fire her to change and call a nanny (more autonomous and friendly). So the gardener say "Ok now I leave. It will cost you 25 000 §" !!! I think i prefer keep the gardener at home :D :D :D

I have a gardener since sims-weeks to help me for my garden challenge and of course more... After my garden challenge finished, I wanted to fire her to change and call a nanny (more autonomous and friendly). So the gardener say "Ok now I leave. It will cost you 25 000 §" !!! I think i prefer keep the gardener at home :D :D :D

Heh. Free Services: the wisest investment you will ever make with this mod.

On a side note, I'm pretty close to finishing up an autonomy package for the maid (with the gardenr shortly afterwards). Maids will now watch TV and listen to the stereo.  I used to have them read books but the constant up and down and putting books away was driving me crazy.

Any autonomy I have to put in though I have to make certain does not keep them from doing their basic duty as a maid though.

On an additional plus side, as long as they are doing something I'm not generating the exception that has to do with the conflict between the script files of the game and the xml's.

I should have modified the main post, but I have to ask: do you have the Spa Day game pack? That is where the massage therapist comes in. If you have it, you can hire them from the phone menu and/or from the massage table directly.

Thanks for the compliment BTW.  If you do have the game pack and it is not working for you I'm very sorry.

Doh of course. No, I do not have that expansion. So I guess it is working after all :)

How i can employ only females as butlers ?

The game itself does not in it's files allow for that however it should be possible to write into the selection filter for butler's to chose only females.  However, I will not do that at this time because I suspect that most people that use this mod would want to have male butlers at some point or the other.

If you want to have only female butlers just delete a male butler that is generated for you when you hire said butler.  When you go back to your household, the game will generate a new butler for you.  Keep doing this until you get a female butler for that house.

When I manage to learn enough scripting to make menus like Turbo and Deaderpool do, I can create an option that will all users to switch between all male, all female or mixed on the gender.

Whoa, this is AWESOME! Can't believe i never saw this mod before, it's just what i wanted - keep up the good job!

On a side note, i've been looking FOREVER for a french maid headband and a skimpy maid outfit - i already have NotEgain's mod, but it's not QUITE what i've been looking for. Anyone can give any pointers here?

Fantastic mod, thanks!

How hard would it be to implement the option to hire a specific existing sim? Like hiring your neighbor's hot daughter as a nanny.

Also, personal trainers needed! :shy:

As I've gone through the files in the game I've noticed there seems to be two different "classes" of NPC's that are hired: ones that are hired from the phone and ones that are hired by clicking on an object (ignore the massage therapist from Spa Day, it does both.) The ones that get hired by clicking on an object (DC, bartenders, caterers, etc...) all have pickers that allow you to hire specific sims and even have language that keeps the butler from being hired.) I believe the game allows for the hiring of played sims in these roles; it simply blocks a qualifying sim from the currently played

Maids, Gardeners, Repairman, Nannies and Butlers are different.  The game demands that these individuals be created as single NPCs that then fit into the role.  Oh, if you make the sim playable, they don't qualify anymore (speaking of which, I should look into messing with that) and a new one is made. It should be possible to hire a specific sim but I'm looking at writing new xml's (not hard the problem is correctly naming them) and possibly having to write script files (which I still have to learn to do).  These factors push this to a down the road thing.

As for personal trainer, I've been wanting the same thing.  Trainers in the game are a third type of NPC that normally you can't hire. One of the things I've started looking into is either making them as a hireable NPC or simply adding their functionality to an existing NPC (actually very easy to do) and Massage Therapists are great candidates for this.

Stay tunes.

Whoa, this is AWESOME! Can't believe i never saw this mod before, it's just what i wanted - keep up the good job!

On a side note, i've been looking FOREVER for a french maid headband and a skimpy maid outfit - i already have NotEgain's mod, but it's not QUITE what i've been looking for. Anyone can give any pointers here?

I'm in the same boat as you. Been looking forever. This is the best skimpy maid outfit I've been able to find: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4/title/the-french-maid/id/1262931/

Or this (has a headband too): http://karzalee.tumblr.com/post/116825174128/maid-dress-lily-this-is-the-retexture-of-the

Maybe one of those will do the trick for you? I wish there was something close to the Sims 2 maid outfit, but if there is I haven't found it yet.

Edit: it looks like that link didn't have the headband in that download, so I thought I'd link it here for people who don't want to search it: http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/145216870263/karzalee-maid-cap-for-female-standalone-8

I'm in the same boat as you. Been looking forever. This is the best skimpy maid outfit I've been able to find: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4/title/the-french-maid/id/1262931/

Or this (has a headband too): http://karzalee.tumblr.com/post/116825174128/maid-dress-lily-this-is-the-retexture-of-the

Maybe one of those will do the trick for you? I wish there was something close to the Sims 2 maid outfit, but if there is I haven't found it yet.

You're AWESOME, thanks so much for the fast response! I've tried that outfit too, and it wasn't really not my thing also - but i am SO glad for the headband acessory, i've been looking forever! Thanks a ton, really. ^^

The outfit i mentioned does not fall into the "skimpy" category, but give it a try: http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/105043296943/maid-costume-for-females-10-colors

With some mod (I use MC Command Center) you can edit the butler and choose what you want after he arrive at home.

If you want only random, fire him, delete him and call a new butler, hoping the next one will be a woman.

With some mod (I use MC Command Center) you can edit the butler and choose what you want after he arrive at home.

If you want only random, fire him, delete him and call a new butler, hoping the next one will be a woman.

Heh.

<Face palms self for not simply saying "just use cas.fulleditmode to make whatever Butler you get whatever you want">

Heh.

<Face palms self for not simply saying "just use cas.fulleditmode to make whatever Butler you get whatever you want">

:blush: so simple... I forgot all command since I use MCCC and other UI Cheats extention. The only one I continue to use is bb.moveobjects :P (and motherlode, but dont tell it !)

One question about the Horny Servant trait : is it working with NPC ? Does make any effect if a ono household sim is near the servant ? And if I give this trait to a household sim is it making anything ? How works this "proximity buff" ?

I just test with my sim, the only sim in my household and it seem to don nothing but be happy, no horny buff, alone or near anybody.

Let's do this step by step

1. The trait is a hidden trait. That is to say it is not a personality trait that shows up im the CAS. I went this way because I did not want want randomly spawned Sims spontaneously showing up with the trait.

2. This trait is automatically added to any Sim that is generated as a Maid, Butler, Nanny, Gardener, and Massage Therapist when they are generated.

3. You can easily check to see that the trait has been added if you use MCC. First make certain that you have debug mode enabled. Then, shift click on the npc sim, select cheat sim info, then select remove trait. A menu should open up showing the traits on the sim and you should see the Horny Servant Trait.

4. Remember that any NPC like this generated before use of the or before I fully implemented the trait will not have it. You can easily add it by using debug mode and instead selecting add trait in the cheat sim info menu. Then acroll down and add the trait. You can also use this method to easily add or remove any trait.

5. The trait has what is known as a proximity buff. A proximity buff is when that triggers when the sim is in the presence of another sim that meets certain criteria. In the case of Horny Servant, that criteria is a sim that is part of the household that owns the lot, excepting children. The proximity buff in this case is a rather significant flirty buff.

6. You can tell the buff is on in this way. Take your household sim and start talking to the servant. In the little window that shows up at the top of the screen you'll see the servant's portrait is pink, showing their emotional state is flirty even though you may be in a "pleasant" conversation.

7. Keep in mind if you remove Horny Servant and dismiss the servant, you may not grt that sim back as a servant because I have implicitly set the filters to require the sims to have it.

Hope this answers your questions!

Addendum.

Nevwr tested by putting it on a sim in the household.

Would they be horny by being next to themselves.

Deep thoughts.

Nevwr tested by putting it on a sim in the household.

Would they be horny by being next to themselves.

Deep thoughts.

:D :D That was big part of my question : what's happen if played sim have this trait

I used MCCC to give your Horny Servant to my household sim.

First try with a single sim household : She got the happy buff but nothing more ;

With two sims household (both have the trait) : the proximity works and the "may i serve you" +5 buff appear if the two sims are near. But that only works in the house. If my two sims go in a community venue, they lose this buff. I dont try to go in an other house to see if the proximity works with the owner of this house.

So, your trait can be used on played sims for very horny lover couple (or more), but more shy out of home :D :D

... and thanks again, your mod give me some new interest for the Sims 4

-------- EDIT

The last test : i go to other house with my two "horny servant" played sim. Nothing happen when they are near the other sims owning the lot.

So, the proximity sensor only works for played sims on the played lot.

Archived