Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics mod CHCBBEP

CherryHotaling

great tutorial on converting armor to physics, i have fallout 4 blackrose armor, which appears to have cbbe body included, but no physics, so i followed your guide, all seemed to go as you said it would, so i built it in body slider, went into game, used chem lab to make the armor, but when i wear it, it reduces my boobs from d to a.

so 2 questions please > when i build the armor, will it replace the armor in game at the chem lab, if not ? how do i get to wear my new blackrose with physics? and i also tried your second way with save as  blackrose but unchecked save body also  

> when i build the armor, will it replace the armor in game at the chem lab, if not ? how do i get to wear my new blackrose with physics?

Yes once built, the armor or body mesh is used in game (crafted or not)

I've ever had a similar problem with an outfit with cbbe. Like you add a cbbe to an outfit who don't have one, replace the cbbe body by the original one (if i remember, load reference) delete the outfit cbbe and follow the tutorial with cbbe. Then build outfit before run game (check build morph)

Look at the cbbe in the outfit if there is a zap, if it's the case, you must do a similar zap to mask some body parts.

I cheat...

1. load the project in outfit studio (the one without the physic's).

2. go to the bone list and remove all the bones, minus any cloth physic's bones for flowing dresses etc (after highlighting the bone right click and choose to remove).

3. load the physic's reference.

4. copy bone weights from physic's reference to outfit (some items may need only a copy select bones to an item like a dress that didn't have the leg bones and instead had cloth physic's bones).

5. rebuild any zap sliders that need to be setup.

6. conform outfit to reference and check for clipping.

7. save project as (and if the outfit needs the reference body leave that checked if not uncheck it).

Then build it in bodyslide to your preset.

Or the REALLY CHEATER method (for items that dont have cloth physic's like dresses).

1. Load outfit from project

2. remove all the bones

3. load the physic's reference (if the project used the default cbbe reference body in it and zap off parts you'll need to duplicate the ref body and then mask off the areas that need to be deleted, then invert the mask and right click the duplicate and choose to delete vertices).

4. Copy bone weights.

5. conform all (under sliders at the top)

6. LOAD my PRESET

7. Set BaseShape

8. export nif to the correct meshes folder.

No bodyslide package to worry about, and you get all the bouncy bouncy goodness...

• 2 months later...

sup.

i downloaded your conversion for "theKite Vault Tec Slave"

there is some weird shit happening.

first is that bra and hexmesh parts fail to conform with ingame looksmenu. it is known problem, but Niero pointedly ignores all the feedback.

second is that when your conversion is installed(and all outfits built with morphs) any attempt to change ingame looksmenu sliders(tried $Breasts and $BreastFantasy) leads to CTD.

also loading save when the outfit is equipped leads to CTD as well, since looksmenu tries to restore saved body shape.

i tried rebuilding .osp projects from scratch, but that didn't help.

maybe you could check wtf is wrong with that thing? and maybe put a notice in downloads section, like "has known problems, use at your own risk". it can really break a savegame if it went unnoticed for long enough.

on an unrelated note

the butt bouncyness is kinda strange. very noticeable with BIG butts. looks like a bruised apple, with it staying firm and round, but having small flabby spot near bottom.

i looked into CherrysCBBEPhysics.osp.

https://imgur.com/YWL0kE0

https://imgur.com/TUvR2VC

the cloth bones cover about half of a buttcheek. it might work okayish with small butts, but with big ones it just looks silly.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since it looks like Cherry gave up of further development of this mod. I wonder if some one managed to convert new/full version of easy girl outfis ( or maybe GITS also ) to Cherry Physics and willing to share . I know there is tutorial how to do it but unfortunately i have no talent and no skill to do it ( gave up after numerous failed attempts : -(.

• 5 months later...

Not sure if anyone is monitoring this thread anymore, but I have a question. What is governing the physics around fluids, namely the sloshing effects seen in the acid soaker hopper, in Fallout 4 (if fluids are in fact governed by physics at all), and can that then be applied to breasts for a more realistic behavior?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I managed to add body physics to vanilla clothing, but now I've stumbled into a new problem. I can't seem to be able to add breast and ass jiggles to dresses while maintaining the existing clothing physics. What do?

Note, I've literally no idea what I'm doing, I just somehow made it work with the help of some tutorials.

• 2 months later...

Archived