Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics mod CHCBBEP

CherryHotaling

Thanks for updating, Cherry!

The motion looks more natural now and much less twitchy than the last version.

Also, I should mention that following the tutorial for importing the bones onto other CBBE-enabled outfits works for the Atomic Beauty body. It seems to work well when the weight painting is adjusted for the default size. Great work!

Do you mind sharing the AB w/ physics??

!!Version 2.0!!
BUTT physics are here! 2 bones controlling the booty for a better look and feel!
Smoother breast movement! Less Vibration and more movement!
Re-weighted the Breasts to go with the new Cloth update I did for better movement!
Rebuilding outfits to go with new weights Look for CHCBBEP 2.0 required in the description of the optional files

Hey Cherry. Glad to see you. :) Just wanted to ask is this a final version or you have in mind some adjustment?

Also what would happen if I replace default OutfitStudio cbbe body with yours? So instead of looking out for your outfit I just click "File->Load reference"

Hi Vitriks, 

Just wanted to give you the heads up that Cherry is working on 2.1 atm to pursue better physics configuration with breast and butt. Check out the nexus page for current up to date happenings :)

also, her conversions are paused in the mean time while this calibration is in progress

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you know this or not, but....

You can add an additional line into the RefTemplates.xml (located in the bodyslide folder) that will make it so your Body is an option under references in Outfit Studio.

<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CherrysCBBEPhysics.osp" set="CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics" shape="CBBE">Cherrys CBBE Body Physics</Template>

The Green is the OSP in the sliderset folder that gets called

The Blue is the nif and OSD that are loaded.

The Red is the Mesh name in the Nif.

The Orange is the Name that shows up in the reference drop down.

Also a thought on re-weighting existing cbbe bodyslide packages.

1. Load the outfit via the "Load Outfit" option within Bodyslide.

2. You need to load the file from the fallout4\data\tools\bodyslide\shapedata\ (CBBE outfit) folder.

3. Load the Cherry CBBE body from the Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics folder as the Reference Shape.

4. Highlight all meshes from the outfit and do the copy bone weights.

5. Export Nif back to the same folder where the file came from in step 2 (enable the cloth physic's for Cherry).

6. Load the next outfit (since Cherry is still loaded as the reference).... Rinse Repeat.

This is so you don't remove any thing like "Zap Sliders" from packages (sometimes mucking with the reference shape in Outfit Studio can mess those up.... just say'n).

I dont know what's more impressive, the fact you improved the physics, or that the video on youtube hasn't been taken down yet! 

Thanks hun,

I actually flagged it on creation. You can now set things to age requirements.

Not sure if you know this or not, but....

You can add an additional line into the RefTemplates.xml (located in the bodyslide folder) that will make it so your Body is an option under references in Outfit Studio.

<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CherrysCBBEPhysics.osp" set="CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics" shape="CBBE">Cherrys CBBE Body Physics</Template>

The Green is the OSP in the sliderset folder that gets called

The Blue is the nif and OSD that are loaded.

The Red is the Mesh name in the Nif.

The Orange is the Name that shows up in the reference drop down.

Thank you hun, Thats great to know!

Also a thought on re-weighting existing cbbe bodyslide packages.

1. Load the outfit via the "Load Outfit" option within Bodyslide.

2. You need to load the file from the fallout4\data\tools\bodyslide\shapedata\ (CBBE outfit) folder.

3. Load the Cherry CBBE body from the Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics folder as the Reference Shape.

4. Highlight all meshes from the outfit and do the copy bone weights.

5. Export Nif back to the same folder where the file came from in step 2 (enable the cloth physic's for Cherry).

6. Load the next outfit (since Cherry is still loaded as the reference).... Rinse Repeat.

This is so you don't remove any thing like "Zap Sliders" from packages (sometimes mucking with the reference shape in Outfit Studio can mess those up.... just say'n).

I have a full tutorial on my mod page on the nexus for clothes that have reference bodies or not. Also videos to show step by steps on this to make it as easy as possible.

Excellent mod. 

I do so miss butt jiggling in a post-nuclear apocalyptic wasteland!

That being said, I did want to ask you (the mod creator) one thing:

What do you recommend for addressing clipping/occlusion problems with some clothing/armor sets?

Some CBBE compliant clothes/armor have more clipping than others. Just curious about the best way I can manually fix these on my own.

I tried the "smooth" and "inflate" tools in Outfit Studio, but get inconsistent results (maybe I stretched it wrong).

Excellent mod. 

What do you recommend for addressing clipping/occlusion problems with some clothing/armor sets?

Some CBBE compliant clothes/armor have more clipping than others. Just curious about the best way I can manually fix these on my own.

I tried the "smooth" and "inflate" tools in Outfit Studio, but get inconsistent results (maybe I stretched it wrong).

When adding physics to some CBBE outfits, I found that lower vertex counts outfits had the most clipping since the weight's couldn't copy appropriately. My fix for this was to export the outfit as a .obj file. Open it up in the latest version of blender. With blender's loop tools addon you can smoothly add in more vertices. Then export as a .obj again. Open the new .obj file in outfit studio and recopy the bone weights.

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot get this mod to work and Body Slide does not seem to do anything either.

I've tried reinstalling CBBE and CHCBBEP and hasn't done anything, tried remaking new characters and nothing. I'm making sure CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics is selected and I'm doing Batch Build and Build and nothing has worked. Can anyone explain what's going on?

EDIT: I got it, BodySlide was set to the wrong destination

• 4 weeks later...

!!Version 2.0!!
BUTT physics are here! 2 bones controlling the booty for a better look and feel!
Smoother breast movement! Less Vibration and more movement!
Re-weighted the Breasts to go with the new Cloth update I did for better movement!
Rebuilding outfits to go with new weights Look for CHCBBEP 2.0 required in the description of the optional files

Hey Cherry. Glad to see you. :) Just wanted to ask is this a final version or you have in mind some adjustment?

Also what would happen if I replace default OutfitStudio cbbe body with yours? So instead of looking out for your outfit I just click "File->Load reference"

Thanks hun, Yes its at the final release now. It shouldnt be a huge deal just backup your original is all!

I just got a chance to try the new file out in game, and while it does move a little more the way it's supposed to, my character's boobs move in and out and get bigger and smaller, from one boob to the other, in a very exaggerated fashion with the slightest movement. I'm not sure if that may have something to do with the way my character's boobs are shaped, or the size, or what, but that's the way the new file is behaving for me.

2 things to check, Make sure you are not using another skeleton altering mod, and second DO not let your game exceed 60FPS, or much higher than that anyways as weird things happen, also low FPS causes issues too obviously.

Excellent mod. 

Easiest way is to copy the weights. I have a tutorial on the mod page to do just that!

• 1 month later...

A lovely mod with an excellent how-to section. Many thanks.

The only problem I've hit so far is with converting the Commonwealth Mini Dress mod. ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6939/? )

The body physics works fine after using Body Studio, but the lower part of the skirt behaves like tissue paper in a windstorm. I haven't run into this problem with any other outfit covertions with this mod. Odd.

Has anyone seen/managed to fix this problem?

You're going to have problems with dresses that have their own physics because the game engine doesn't like it when one mesh has 2 sets of physics. So for long items like trench coats or dresses that have their own physics, the bottoms and tops need to be separate meshes. Commonwealth minidresses is a single mesh, so you won't be able to simply add boob physics without changing other things around. (like chop the mesh in to two pieces, or forgo the flowy dress part)

The only problem I've hit so far is with converting the Commonwealth Mini Dress mod. ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6939/? )

The body physics works fine after using Body Studio, but the lower part of the skirt behaves like tissue paper in a windstorm. I haven't run into this problem with any other outfit covertions with this mod. Odd.

You're going to have problems with dresses that have their own physics because the game engine doesn't like it when one mesh has 2 sets of physics. So for long items like trench coats or dresses that have their own physics, the bottoms and tops need to be separate meshes. Commonwealth minidresses is a single mesh, so you won't be able to simply add boob physics without changing other things around. (like chop the mesh in to two pieces, or forgo the flowy dress part)

Many thanks.

Hey! Sorry, I'm having trouble converting an outfit on my own and I'd like to ask here since I didn't get a reply on Nexus. I hope you don't mind.

The outfit already has its own CBBE mesh, albeit only the chest part (as the rest of the outfit covers up the body). I followed your instructions to the letter, and built the outfit in Bodyslide to finish.

One issue: The outfit is one of those outfits that shows up with a higher position on the Y-axis in Outfit Studio (it floats above the imported CBBE body, if you know what I mean). If I move the imported Cherry CBBE body to the relative position of the outfit and copy the bone weights, I get crazy stretching in the final outfit. If I don't move the improted body up there, I get no physics whatsoever.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I would go about fixing this? Thank you.

Edit: I fixed it by importing the vanilla CBBE body and setting that as the reference before I started the conversion process. Thanks for the mod! It works perfectly.

When I load the Kite Scoop digger conversion, my Bodyslide crashes when I build it. Also the preview screen stays empty. I tried reinstalling both mods, but it happens always. Then I tried just extracting the shapedata from your patch, but again bodyslide can't build (or preview) it. Reinstalling the original bodyslide files of the scoop digger outfit fixes the issue. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm fairly new to modding fallout 4 I just wanna ask does this make vanilla clothes and armor "bouncy" or only when females are naked? If it does make clothes and armor bouncy is there an option to make it so only naked females jiggle?

Hi, I'm fairly new to modding fallout 4 I just wanna ask does this make vanilla clothes and armor "bouncy" or only when females are naked? If it does make clothes and armor bouncy is there an option to make it so only naked females jiggle?

It depends.  The main file only affects the body with no under armor, but in some of the optional downloads, there is the 2Pac replacer or Lazman555 replacer, those will include physics in the vanilla clothes, but most of them are skimpified.  If you want physics with the vanilla outfits, you'll need to manually apply this mod using Cherry's walkthrough on a vanilla outfit

Archived