I don't want to turn Skyrim to a ...Xhamster vault, but... to be a sexual immersion in the game is VERY REALISTIC and VERY immersive. (So many adventurers, so many waitress... is not logical not having sex in an open world immersive game like Skyrim).

So, personally, I'm using just one mod (and all it's patches) and does it all: "Flower Girls SE x"

I (we) don't need anything else - it does it all! You can have sex with anyone, you with others, make others (followers or not) having sex each other, with you, whatever! Extremely immersive and very good mod.

Combining with that "Bath" player home mod... you got it all.

I'm fine with it, I don't need something extra. And I'm making my own textures (you can check in the specific images topic), and turning my followers to super hot chicks.

The ONLY SERIOUS issue I have (with "Better Males") is, that if I use that "Erect" add-on... the hairy textures is gone from the males. Even if I placed that (great) "Tempered Skins for Better Males" mod, nothing really changes... And okay, obviously the erected "equipment" is more realistic of sexual immersion... but I truly care MORE for the realistic hairy male textures...

...Is there any solution for that? I spoke with the author of the "Better Males" and told him to make a FOMOD with ALL the available choices (erect, no erect, that texture or the other) without conflict one to the other... but no luck, he replied that he won't do for now anything...

Hi Lupus - good to see you here. Which Bath mod would that be, please?

Because some people like to put dicks on chicks for reasons...

I... I mean... my friend thought that since there was a matching skin mod for females then maybe there might be interest in making this mod compatible with females.

Ah, no.

Tell your friend I'm not going to do such things, hehe.

The mod js00906 [ahem...his friend] has in mind would be "Equippable Schlongs", where a female can acquire a Schlong and a Schlong controller, turning them into a fake male. SOS Lite and Equippable Schlongs were kind of partners in Oldrim.

It is an easy mod to transfer to Skyrim SE, however the hotkey Schlong Controller is inoperative due to no SKSE  (but there is now AutoHotkey - which I shall try...)

This is great what you have done here and thank you!

I use Mod Organizer 2 for my game. Am I right to assume I can just put Autohotkey.exe and its ahk file into the main game directory and trigger it from there before playing? Or would it be better to include it in the MO2 launched executables?

I'll experiment anyway.  Thanks for porting this and adding to it!

Update - well confession time.  :blush:

Like I said above, I ported Equippable Schlongs a while back for use in Skyrim SE so my young lady can play the part of male when she feels like it. (OK, OK I know...)  Generally the port worked but the additional "Schlong Controller" part did not, and Sexlab Lite animations strip her schlong off anyway (ouch).

So I was curious to see if your SOS Lite works with her equippable schlong.

And it does!  The console commands work perfectly (although the slow erect could reach the next ice-age before anything rises).

BUT what I can't get working are the hot keys.  I placed AutoHotKey in the main game directory with the ahk file.  Fired it up before playing, but the keyboard controls \ [ ] only open Skyrim game menus.   I tried launching Autohotkeys before the game via Mod Organizer 2, same result.

Any ideas please for getting your Autohotkey solution to work in game?  (PS I tried adding shift to the key commands but ended up with even more game menus turning up).

I use Mod Organizer 2 for my game. Am I right to assume I can just put Autohotkey.exe and its ahk file into the main game directory and trigger it from there before playing? Or would it be better to include it in the MO2 launched executables?

Like I said above, I ported Equippable Schlongs a while back for use in Skyrim SE so my young lady can play the part of male when she feels like it. (OK, OK I know...)  Generally the port worked but the additional "Schlong Controller" part did not, and Sexlab Lite animations strip her schlong off anyway (ouch).

And it does!  The console commands work perfectly (although the slow erect could reach the next ice-age before anything rises).

BUT what I can't get working are the hot keys.  I placed AutoHotKey in the main game directory with the ahk file.  Fired it up before playing, but the keyboard controls \ [ ] only open Skyrim game menus.   I tried launching Autohotkeys before the game via Mod Organizer 2, same result.

Any ideas please for getting your Autohotkey solution to work in game?  (PS I tried adding shift to the key commands but ended up with even more game menus turning up).

When you say hotkeys do you mean the keys to control the erection like in SoS for original Skyrim?  If so you need SKSE for that and there is none for SSE.:(

When you say hotkeys do you mean the keys to control the erection like in SoS for original Skyrim?  If so you need SKSE for that and there is none for SSE. :(

Traa108 is using AutoHotKey and a script to achieve this. See comments above.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... uh... I have a problem. I try downloading the mod, but its not going straight into my NMM, so I have no idea how to put it there... is there a different way to apply the mod or am I supposed to take the file; copy and paste it into the Skyrim SE file and call it a day? I'm way new to modding on PC, so I could really use the help... cause I need the D in my life... and my character does to.

Hi... uh... I have a problem. I try downloading the mod, but its not going straight into my NMM, so I have no idea how to put it there... is there a different way to apply the mod or am I supposed to take the file; copy and paste it into the Skyrim SE file and call it a day? I'm way new to modding on PC, so I could really use the help... cause I need the D in my life... and my character does to.

You have to add the mod to NMM.  On the left hand side there is a green '+' symbol.  Click on it and add the mod.  Once added look for it on your mod list in NMM, highlight the mod and click the green check sign on the left hand corner.   Wait for it to install.  Now you are done.  Happy gaming! :)

You have to add the mod to NMM.  On the left hand side there is a green '+' symbol.  Click on it and add the mod.  Once added look for it on your mod list in NMM, highlight the mod and click the green check sign on the left hand corner.   Wait for it to install.  Now you are done.  Happy gaming! :)

I'm sorry, I left out certain details. I have to extract the files from 7z before doing anything else. Once I do that when I try to add it to the NMM, it asks me to open each file until I get to the end. It doesn't let me upload the whole file to the mod list.

Okay so i managed to upload some mods by manually dragging and dropping them into the Skyrim data file, since I couldn't upload them through the NMM. It seems like most of them are working fine, nothing wrong so far, but I didn't get this mod, I got SOS Lite. Now I'm curious... with Tempered Skin for Males, does this block my view of what I desire? I have another mod for nude females, and it works fine, but the guys still have underwear. I haven't been able to us Sexlab yet, I found the config screen but nothing else yet. So if I were to download this one, would the models be nude as well? If so, which means I'm gunna really want this mod... how do I upload it into the game? When I open the download from my 7z, I get a list of files, and I don't know where to put them. Which also includes the hotkey stuff... and I just remembered that this mod and SOS Lite are not going to work together and since I placed it directly in to my game file... how do I remove that? I'm asking a lot I know... but good sex is important to me... as I'm sure it is for almost everyone...  Thanks in advanced for all your help!

I'm sorry, I left out certain details. I have to extract the files from 7z before doing anything else. Once I do that when I try to add it to the NMM, it asks me to open each file until I get to the end. It doesn't let me upload the whole file to the mod list.

Don't extract. Just drag the zipped file into NMM.

EDIT: Good news -  I figured out what was causing my CTDs.

I came back to edit this post because I figured someone else may be having the same trouble and it might help them. The problem was not related to the XP32SE skeleton or the SOS skeleton but with the SSE Joy of Perspective port.

I dug through WryeBash and found every mod that was installing a skeleton, and the Joy of Perspective SSE port had installed several firstperson hkx animations and a first person skeleton. I uninstalled it to test and voila, no more CTD.

EDIT 2:

OK I tested with Joy of Perspective lower in the install order in WB, and let SOS Light and XP32SE overwrite what they wanted. No CTD with all three mods loaded.

I hope this information is helpful.

Even if I put Joy of Perspective mod right at the bottom of the load order the game is still a CTD when undressing for me.

I just add the entire 7z archive to NMM.  I don't extract anything.  Try adding the entire archive without unzipping.

Okay so i managed to upload some mods by manually dragging and dropping them into the Skyrim data file, since I couldn't upload them through the NMM. It seems like most of them are working fine, nothing wrong so far, but I didn't get this mod, I got SOS Lite. Now I'm curious... with Tempered Skin for Males, does this block my view of what I desire? I have another mod for nude females, and it works fine, but the guys still have underwear. I haven't been able to us Sexlab yet, I found the config screen but nothing else yet. So if I were to download this one, would the models be nude as well? If so, which means I'm gunna really want this mod... how do I upload it into the game? When I open the download from my 7z, I get a list of files, and I don't know where to put them. Which also includes the hotkey stuff... and I just remembered that this mod and SOS Lite are not going to work together and since I placed it directly in to my game file... how do I remove that? I'm asking a lot I know... but good sex is important to me... as I'm sure it is for almost everyone...  Thanks in advanced for all your help!

Sorry, I posted this after the last one that you all used to try and explain everything to me. So unfortunately, my Zip wouldn't let me just drag and drop the file right from it, it was making me extract it to either my downloads or my desktop. I chose where to put it, but I could not just take the file from the zip. Now as to the quote above... anyone think they can help?

For those who really want to give their women a "little something extra for their guys," you can do that with only three files.....SOS Schlongs For Skyrim Lite SE, or however that is presented, and SOS Equipable Schlongs, and SOS Schlong Controller. Nothing more is needed, at least that's what I found out and am using. (Just for kicks, of course)

I would have added a sample pic but thought it inappropriate.  P.S. You do have to have the correct skeleton, XPMSSE.

For those who really want to give their women a "little something extra for their guys," you can do that with only three files.....SOS Schlongs For Skyrim Lite SE, or however that is presented, and SOS Equipable Schlongs, and SOS Schlong Controller. Nothing more is needed, at least that's what I found out and am using. (Just for kicks, of course)

I would have added a sample pic but thought it inappropriate.  P.S. You do have to have the correct skeleton, XPMSSE.

This is LL; if you think that's inappropriate, you'll be in for a shock at some of the other things on this site...

Hmm. Now I did that (Equippable and Controller converted to SE Form 44) and while the Equippable Schlongs worked perfectly, the Controller was useless. Someone told me SKSE is required in that mod but I dare not risk my game with the current Alpha of SKSE SE.

I also tried the Auto Hotkey approach introduced here but it failed to work, and as yet I have not had a reply to my query on that a page back.

So, Papajack55 - please could you tell us how you got the Controller side to work in SE?

Thanks!

hi! i'm trying to change the schlong size with NifSkope, but i can't find the Lag nodes. i got SOS installed properly and all yet i can't find em. put a picture below. help?!

tumblr_ov4e1pRPPB1s0ja84o1_1280.png

So does anyone still have an answer for this? OP?

Keep expanding the highlighted node until you reach 232 and 236.

hi! i'm trying to change the schlong size with NifSkope, but i can't find the Lag nodes. i got SOS installed properly and all yet i can't find em. put a picture below. help?!

tumblr_ov4e1pRPPB1s0ja84o1_1280.png

So does anyone still have an answer for this? OP?

Keep expanding the highlighted node until you reach 232 and 236.

Oh lmao, not sure at all why I hadn't realized that I can keep expanding past that. Thanks.

Ok so I have a question...I'm new to modding, well serious modding anyway, so I have 1of 2 and I d/l 2 of 2 from here. How do I get NMM to upload them? Do I extract these to NMM itself I'd rather not mess this up

NMM can install any zipped mod. just select the ones you wish to add when clicking thee green + in the top left corner in NMM

when uninstalling them dont forget to activate all the plugins otherwise some might get skipped and can be a bother with future installations