Because some people like to put dicks on chicks for reasons...

I... I mean... my friend thought that since there was a matching skin mod for females then maybe there might be interest in making this mod compatible with females.

Ah, no.

Tell your friend I'm not going to do such things, hehe.

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone help? every time i go to take off my characters clothes with the sos jop its ctds. now it works with the clothes on but crashes whens i go to take the clothes off and i made sure i selected the jop when i installed the sos mod. made sure i had jop installed first aswell. if anyone can help it would be very appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help? every time i go to take off my characters clothes with the sos jop its ctds. now it works with the clothes on but crashes whens i go to take the clothes off and i made sure i selected the jop when i installed the sos mod. made sure i had jop installed first aswell. if anyone can help it would be very appreciated.

Whats JOP?

I installed the hotkey addon but i cant find where the hotkeys are mapped to, any idears?

Hot Key addon? From Oldrim? That's for the full version of SOS, which will not work in SSE until SKSE 64 is available.

Whats JOP?

I installed the hotkey addon but i cant find where the hotkeys are mapped to, any idears?

Hot Key addon? From Oldrim? That's for the full version of SOS, which will not work in SSE until SKSE 64 is available.

joy of perspective sorry :P

Is there anyway to do uncut schlongs?

Right now it would take some 3D modeling skills. The SOS Lite version replaces the male body nif file. So you would have to modify that by either shaping the current penis or grafting one of the uncut models onto the bdoy.

About hotkeys.
Of course, it works here, otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it.
It's a unversal tool named AutoHotkey, not just for Skyrim.

In the archive there's readme.txt with all information needed.
It contains the following text:

Autohotkey for SOS Light / Skyrim SE
v2.0-a075_x64

* What it does *
It allows use console commands to control SOS Light schlongs via binded hotkeys using scripting by AutoHotkey.

* How it works *
1. Run AutoHotkey.exe
2. Run Skyrim SE
3. Use hotkeys
After exiting Skyrim you may want to terminate AutoHotkey.exe, but it's not really necessary. It will only work while SkyrimSE.exe is running and it will be stopped with Windows shutdown.

* Hotkeys *
\ - player.sae SOSSlowErect
[ - player.sae SOSFastErect
] - player.sae SOSFlaccid

* Disclaimer *
I'm pretty sure there are much more elegant ways to solve the task, even by AutoHotkey itself.
But it's the best I could do not spending hours.

Can't really tell here, Noradin90 did all the job with skeleton nif.

Was tested - worked fine.

It actually works, cause it doesn't rely on SKSE64.

Check readme I quoted above.

About hotkeys.
Of course, it works here, otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it.
It's a unversal tool named AutoHotkey, not just for Skyrim.

In the archive there's readme.txt with all information needed.
It contains the following text:

Autohotkey for SOS Light / Skyrim SE
v2.0-a075_x64

* What it does *
It allows use console commands to control SOS Light schlongs via binded hotkeys using scripting by AutoHotkey.

* How it works *
1. Run AutoHotkey.exe
2. Run Skyrim SE
3. Use hotkeys
After exiting Skyrim you may want to terminate AutoHotkey.exe, but it's not really necessary. It will only work while SkyrimSE.exe is running and it will be stopped with Windows shutdown.

* Hotkeys *
\ - player.sae SOSSlowErect
[ - player.sae SOSFastErect
] - player.sae SOSFlaccid

* Disclaimer *
I'm pretty sure there are much more elegant ways to solve the task, even by AutoHotkey itself.
But it's the best I could do not spending hours.

Can't really tell here, Noradin90 did all the job with skeleton nif.

Was tested - worked fine.

It actually works, cause it doesn't rely on SKSE64.

Check readme I quoted above.

hmmm okay then, ill have to figure out whats wrong myself or just not use it.

hello traa108 really loving this mod whit the joy of perspective mod it works....BUT it only works whit the athlete + JoP G1 not whit the bodybuilder G2B version or the G1B + JoP...the reason seems to be that these 2 others dont allow you to overwrite JoP's skeleton.nif...while the normal athlete gives you to option to overwrite it.

Edit: sorry noticed that bodybuilder G2b doesent say it would support JoP....that its just bigger scholng........buut still it dont seem to work whit the G1B + JoP.

hello traa108 really loving this mod whit the joy of perspective mod it works....BUT it only works whit the athlete + JoP G1 not whit the bodybuilder G2B version or the G1B + JoP...the reason seems to be that these 2 others dont allow you to overwrite JoP's skeleton.nif...while the normal athlete gives you to option to overwrite it.

Edit: sorry noticed that bodybuilder G2b doesent say it would support JoP....that its just bigger scholng........buut still it dont seem to work whit the G1B + JoP.

My bad.
Thank you for informing.
I've mistakenly placed the required file in the wrong option folder (to G1b instead of G1b+JoP).
Uploaded fixed archive.

I don't want to turn Skyrim to a ...Xhamster vault, but... to be a sexual immersion in the game is VERY REALISTIC and VERY immersive. (So many adventurers, so many waitress... is not logical not having sex in an open world immersive game like Skyrim).

So, personally, I'm using just one mod (and all it's patches) and does it all: "Flower Girls SE x"

I (we) don't need anything else - it does it all! You can have sex with anyone, you with others, make others (followers or not) having sex each other, with you, whatever! Extremely immersive and very good mod.

Combining with that "Bath" player home mod... you got it all.

I'm fine with it, I don't need something extra. And I'm making my own textures (you can check in the specific images topic), and turning my followers to super hot chicks.

The ONLY SERIOUS issue I have (with "Better Males") is, that if I use that "Erect" add-on... the hairy textures is gone from the males. Even if I placed that (great) "Tempered Skins for Better Males" mod, nothing really changes... And okay, obviously the erected "equipment" is more realistic of sexual immersion... but I truly care MORE for the realistic hairy male textures...

...Is there any solution for that? I spoke with the author of the "Better Males" and told him to make a FOMOD with ALL the available choices (erect, no erect, that texture or the other) without conflict one to the other... but no luck, he replied that he won't do for now anything...

I don't want to turn Skyrim to a ...Xhamster vault, but... to be a sexual immersion in the game is VERY REALISTIC and VERY immersive. (So many adventurers, so many waitress... is not logical not having sex in an open world immersive game like Skyrim).

So, personally, I'm using just one mod (and all it's patches) and does it all: "Flower Girls SE x"

I (we) don't need anything else - it does it all! You can have sex with anyone, you with others, make others (followers or not) having sex each other, with you, whatever! Extremely immersive and very good mod.

Combining with that "Bath" player home mod... you got it all.

I'm fine with it, I don't need something extra. And I'm making my own textures (you can check in the specific images topic), and turning my followers to super hot chicks.

The ONLY SERIOUS issue I have (with "Better Males") is, that if I use that "Erect" add-on... the hairy textures is gone from the males. Even if I placed that (great) "Tempered Skins for Better Males" mod, nothing really changes... And okay, obviously the erected "equipment" is more realistic of sexual immersion... but I truly care MORE for the realistic hairy male textures...

...Is there any solution for that? I spoke with the author of the "Better Males" and told him to make a FOMOD with ALL the available choices (erect, no erect, that texture or the other) without conflict one to the other... but no luck, he replied that he won't do for now anything...

Not really sure what you want.

I, as the author of Tempered Skins, made Nude version using Better Males with flacid genitalia. I skipped other BM options, cause I don't really like them. Instead I made this SOS Light compatible version, where you can control genitalia state.

All versions got optional hairy body texture. 

So, Flower Girls + TS SOS Light should give you everything you need.

I got an interesting issue with the updated version from today.

I uninstalled all my mods, went back to install your mod however the feet are always looking odd. A mix between inverted normals and glossy.

No idea what's wrong there.

Left only with FNIS, JOP, XP32MSSE, Tempered Nude and Tempered SOS Light installed in that order with NMM. Left all options at default. Confirmed Overwrite.

Even removed ReShade.

The feet are tinted all black facing away from a lightsource, and tinted white facing towards one, completely ignoring any mesh geometry.

I got an interesting issue with the updated version from today.

I uninstalled all my mods, went back to install your mod however the feet are always looking odd. A mix between inverted normals and glossy.

No idea what's wrong there.

Left only with FNIS, JOP, XP32MSSE, Tempered Nude and Tempered SOS Light installed in that order with NMM. Left all options at default. Confirmed Overwrite.

Even removed ReShade.

The feet are tinted all black facing away from a lightsource, and tinted white facing towards one, completely ignoring any mesh geometry.

It's happening because you install both Nude and SOS versions at once.

Don't.

Please, pay attention to provided description, check Installation part.

1. Uninstall all TS files.

2. Download TS SOS Light part 1 from Nexus and part 2 here.

3. Install these two parts.

4. Done.

It's happening because you install both Nude and SOS versions at once.

Don't.

Please, pay attention to provided description, check Installation part.

1. Uninstall all TS files.

2. Download TS SOS Light part 1 from Nexus and part 2 here.

3. Install these two parts.

4. Done.

That's what I almost did :P

Your download page looks completely different today. I guess I hit it yesterday during reconstruction.

There was no 1/2 link so I tried with TS nude.

I'll try it again later and hope to schlong away.

Thanks.

That's what I almost did :P

Your download page looks completely different today. I guess I hit it yesterday during reconstruction.

There was no 1/2 link so I tried with TS nude.

I'll try it again later and hope to schlong away.

Thanks.

Well, I haven't changed main description part for a month or two actually.

Was only adding new versions info.

Anyway, installation instructions should work just fine.

Now it shlongs'n'flowers just fine.

Just a small hint, if Skyrim crashes using Flower Girls, after installing traa's great mod reinstall XP32MSSE and use that mods skeleton.

Nice.

Now it shlongs'n'flowers just fine.

Just a small hint, if Skyrim crashes using Flower Girls, after installing traa's great mod reinstall XP32MSSE and use that mods skeleton.

I've always had the best luck with that as well.  Make sure whichever skeleton I'm using supports all of my mods and then put that skeleton after all of them.  Also make sure to check the arm fix and gender option in FNIS.

Ok, I need help. I tried my best on my own but for some reason, the guys wiener is staying at a 45 degree angle. A few things before I indicate the steps I took:

According to Flower SE in the description it mentions to run HavokBehaviorPostProcess bat file while the exe file is in the SOS folder. For some reason, the dates were not modified after I ran it. At first, thought maybe I had run it as an admin or remove read only but dates did not change.

I also noticed there were 3 parts on this site.

parts 1 and 2

and

just the sos version. the HavokBehaviorPostProcess modified the files successfully on this stand alone version. Now, I noticed that before running havoc, the Wiener would stay at a 90 degree angle. After running havoc, its now staying at a 45 degree angle which is the same as the 2/2 version (am I allowed to take screenshots)?

So I guess what I need help with is for the Wiener to actually look like its actually penetrating something rather than going through her legs or air.

What I did:

1 - installed Flower girl se and anything related to it.

2 - installed part 1 of tempered skin

3 - dl part 2 and installed it

4 - ran fnis

5 - Play

I did try the sae sosfast script thingy but I didn't really know what that was suppose to do but it did nothing.

edit - oh and I removed the stand alone version. Just using parts 1 and 2

Ok, I need help. I tried my best on my own but for some reason, the guys wiener is staying at a 45 degree angle. A few things before I indicate the steps I took:

According to Flower SE in the description it mentions to run HavokBehaviorPostProcess bat file while the exe file is in the SOS folder. For some reason, the dates were not modified after I ran it. At first, thought maybe I had run it as an admin or remove read only but dates did not change.

I also noticed there were 3 parts on this site.

parts 1 and 2

and

just the sos version. the HavokBehaviorPostProcess modified the files successfully on this stand alone version. Now, I noticed that before running havoc, the Wiener would stay at a 90 degree angle. After running havoc, its now staying at a 45 degree angle which is the same as the 2/2 version (am I allowed to take screenshots)?

So I guess what I need help with is for the Wiener to actually look like its actually penetrating something rather than going through her legs or air.

What I did:

1 - installed Flower girl se and anything related to it.

2 - installed part 1 of tempered skin

3 - dl part 2 and installed it

4 - ran fnis

5 - Play

I did try the sae sosfast script thingy but I didn't really know what that was suppose to do but it did nothing.

edit - oh and I removed the stand alone version. Just using parts 1 and 2

Sorry, I have no idea. 

I don't use neither Flower Girls, nor FNIS. Never heard of 'HavokBehaviorPostProcess'.

May be someone else can help.

About commands - they are quite self-explanatory. They do the following:

player.sae SOSSlowErect - from flaccid to erected state, slow animation
player.sae SOSFastErect - from flaccid to erected state, fast animation
player.sae SOSFlaccid -  - from erected to flaccid state