[mod] [CK2] DW - The Mercenary Commander

Mr. Treason?

Do you need list of names for these generated futas?

If yes, i can write down some names for these futa warriors.

If you want to shoot me a list, I'll take them into consideration.

Right now the names are going to be random based on ethnicity. I have DNA tags/ethnicity specified so that we don't wind up with any hideous characters.

UPDATED TO V1.2

The update is out.

• Updated to V1.2
  • -The Red Hand is now a count level title in game and upon recruitment of the Mercenary Commander will become a vassal of the player. (Make sure you are at least duke level.)
  • -The Red Hand works like the Varangian Guard now, so when you want to raise their troops, you do so from the Mercenary tab, not the levies tab.
  • -The Red Hand will be populated with quite a few Futanari Warriors for fulfilling positions and for use in future events.
  • -Futanari Princesses from across the land can now join the Red Hand and serve for a time. Don't worry fathers. You can tell your little girls no, though they may not like it.

I am very happy with the way things have gone for this update.  I think having the Red Hand work like the Varangian guard do is absolutely the right direction for the MOD and gives us a lot of options for story events later on.  

Plans for next week. (V1.3)  ***Subject to change via whim, or capability.***

-Update the recruitment events so that the Mercenary Commander cannot be recruited unless the player has at least a Duke tier title.

-FLAVOR, FLAVOR, FLAVOR.  I want to spend the week concentrating on flavor events.  Events involving the commander, the Red Hand, or both.
-After next week (V1.4) I hope to add in new mechanics.  (IE Special Missions for the Red Hand via targeted decisions)

P.S. I love seeing the Red Hand logo on the Mercs as I dispatch them around the map.  It makes me happy in my happyplace.

post-766254-0-00551400-1486879515_thumb.png

UPDATED TO V1.2

The update is out.

• Updated to V1.2
  • -The Red Hand is now a count level title in game and upon recruitment of the Mercenary Commander will become a vassal of the player. (Make sure you are at least duke level.)
  • -The Red Hand works like the Varangian Guard now, so when you want to raise their troops, you do so from the Mercenary tab, not the levies tab.
  • -The Red Hand will be populated with quite a few Futanari Warriors for fulfilling positions and for use in future events.
  • -Futanari Princesses from across the land can now join the Red Hand and serve for a time. Don't worry fathers. You can tell your little girls no, though they may not like it.

I am very happy with the way things have gone for this update.  I think having the Red Hand work like the Varangian guard do is absolutely the right direction for the MOD and gives us a lot of options for story events later on.  

Plans for next week. (V1.3)  ***Subject to change via whim, or capability.***

-Update the recruitment events so that the Mercenary Commander cannot be recruited unless the player has at least a Duke tier title.

-FLAVOR, FLAVOR, FLAVOR.  I want to spend the week concentrating on flavor events.  Events involving the commander, the Red Hand, or both.

-After next week (V1.4) I hope to add in new mechanics.  (IE Special Missions for the Red Hand via targeted decisions)

P.S. I love seeing the Red Hand logo on the Mercs as I dispatch them around the map.  It makes me happy in my happyplace.

Well after playing with this update for about 30 minutes I have found some potential bugs:

1. Event chain is not use. (character_event = { id = mercom.1 } is used by the recruit decision, so the commander is spawned without it.)

2. Player domination event does not seem to fire at all.  

3. Event .105 Futa's stop corrupt magistrate seems to fire immediately after Red Hand is created. 

+1

Wanted to report the same bug right now.

The commander exists right after hitting "Recruit a special commander" without any searches at all.

The 300 "Angry Chicks with Dicks" Army isn't spawned as it should either.

The Coat of Arms for the Red Hand changes after the liege i.e. the player abandones his tribal life and moves on to be a feudal lord or merchant republic. That means the Red Hand does not have a Red Hand anymore.

To specify I have started a game yesterday including HIP and Mercenary Commander 1.1 and everything worked. Only the update to Mercenary Commander 1.2 happened and above mentioned bugs showed themselves.

And no the problem is not "add dependancies!" as Dark World Reborn has it and Mercenary Commander has DWR as dependancy so a congerline is started.

1. Event chain is not use. (character_event = { id = mercom.1 } is used by the recruit decision, so the commander is spawned without it.)Well after playing with this update for about 30 minutes I have found some potential bugs:

3. Event .105 Futa's stop corrupt magistrate seems to fire immediately after Red Hand is created. 

I fixed those issues and uploaded V1.2a

+1

The commander exists right after hitting "Recruit a special commander" without any searches at all.

The Coat of Arms for the Red Hand changes after the liege i.e. the player abandones his tribal life and moves on to be a feudal lord or merchant republic. That means the Red Hand does not have a Red Hand anymore.

To specify I have started a game yesterday including HIP and Mercenary Commander 1.1 and everything worked. Only the update to Mercenary Commander 1.2 happened and above mentioned bugs showed themselves.

And no the problem is not "add dependancies!" as Dark World Reborn has it and Mercenary Commander has DWR as dependancy so a congerline is started.

The 300 unit retinue doesn't spawn anymore on purpose.  The Red Hand works like the Varangian guard and their units are raised through the mercenary screen.  They don't however cost money like the regular mercs.

The Coat of Arms thing I'll have to dig into deeper and find a solution.

=----------------------------------------------=

V1.2a Hotfix is out.

1. Event chain is not use. (character_event = { id = mercom.1 } is used by the recruit decision, so the commander is spawned without it.)Well after playing with this update for about 30 minutes I have found some potential bugs:

I fixed those issues and uploaded V1.2a

+1

The 300 unit retinue doesn't spawn anymore on purpose.  The Red Hand works like the Varangian guard and their units are raised through the mercenary screen.  They don't however cost money like the regular mercs.

The Coat of Arms thing I'll have to dig into deeper and find a solution.

=----------------------------------------------=

V1.2a Hotfix is out.

Since updating to the hotfix I keep getting two empty event windows (not options or text in them). 

Version 1.1 and 1.2 worked without this issue.

It does. I think I know what the issue is, I just have no way of editing and fixing the files from work. I tried to do a horrid while on my way out the door this morning, but obviously I shouldnt do that again. I'll be thoroughly testing everything myself before throwing out a release or a fix.

That won't work eliminate every single problem that pops up, but it will be a damn good start.

It does. I think I know what the issue is, I just have no way of editing and fixing the files from work. I tried to do a horrid while on my way out the door this morning, but obviously I shouldnt do that again. I'll be thoroughly testing everything myself before throwing out a release or a fix.

That won't work eliminate every single problem that pops up, but it will be a damn good start.

Just an update on that double blank event bug, I checked my save file at it listed this:

player_event=

{

id=1

event="mercomran.103"

days=0

scope=

{

char=506366

seed=1996078718

random=1996078718

}

primary=yes

}

player_event=

{

id=2

event="mercomran.104"

days=0

scope=

{

char=506366

seed=665499284

random=665499284

}

Do note that this was on day 7 of the game and I had NOT started the event chain.

Small edit: You are also missing a closing bracket in the event modifiers file. For V 1.2a

Bug report

-mercom_decisions.txt: lacks a "}" betwen lines 9 and 10. This can produce "parsing errors" which might cause blank events and other weird behaviours.

Besides that, this looks like a nice addition to Dark World, and i look forward to what can you bring forth in terms of lore/flavour, specially with the addictive properties of the commander's "juices".

Ok.  V1.2b is uploaded.  I played for over 3 hours without issue.  If you have any problems let me know.

I'm might poke around in the mod a bit more or I might go to sleep now.  Either way I'll check in to see if anyones had issues before I head in to work tomorrow.

Ok.  V1.2b is uploaded.  I played for over 3 hours without issue.  If you have any problems let me know.

I'm might poke around in the mod a bit more or I might go to sleep now.  Either way I'll check in to see if anyones had issues before I head in to work tomorrow.

The bug I reported in  post above yours persists. Also, in the same file, the "}" in line 22 should be removed.

The bug I reported in  post above yours persists. Also, in the same file, the "}" in line 22 should be removed.

Fixed it now.  V1.2c

@rilaxx

Since "The Red Hand" is now a titular title which is your vasal it should™ not be neccessary to run the event again.

Your heir will be liege to the title unless the claim is "lost in translation".

She will die as all humans do eventually and her heir might not be a futa/martial powerhouse and/or like you and like all your vasals titles it can be that your rival gets hold of the title due to marriage, intrigue, war or similar means.

It is the same as with the varangian guard for example (mercenary group vasal of the byzantine empire).

@rilaxx

Since "The Red Hand" is now a titular title which is your vasal it should™ not be neccessary to run the event again.

Your heir will be liege to the title unless the claim is "lost in translation".

She will die as all humans do eventually and her heir might not be a futa/martial powerhouse and/or like you and like all your vasals titles it can be that your rival gets hold of the title due to marriage, intrigue, war or similar means.

It is the same as with the varangian guard for example (mercenary group vasal of the byzantine empire).

Well, unless you make her immortal! My succubus is, after all. :3 Pity that mod doesn't have (as far as I know) events to turn other people into succubi/incubi.

Another solution is that (with another mod I have), I married the commander to my succubus. Their daughters tend to be succubi and/or futa. One of them will inherit the title!

Still, it will be nice to eventually have a sort of line of succession within the Red Hands for this mod. A proper line of succession of Commanders. Simply because otherwise the events of the mod will be broken (no more middle-of-the-night-surprise-sex-from-the-commander events, for example).

Also, Treason. Haven't tested this latest version out for bugs, yet. If I find any I'll post here, like everyone else.

Right now the Red Hand is a mercenary title. As such we can only do so much with it. It is currently Enatic Open Elective, and the Red Hand had a specific event that keeps the title populated with at least 9 Futa warrior courtiers.

On top of that, should your daughters jjoin the Red Hand, it is possible for them to Ascend to command. However the title should pass to another Red Hand Veteran after them.

Even if we made the Commamder immortal she would still die at some point in a vanilla battle event. War is hell no matter how you look at it.

-----------------

On the subject of bugs, yes. Find them all please and tell me about them. It may take me time to fix them as my skills at coding are low, but they're growing with every bug squashed.

Things finished for the release this weekend.

-Two new traits. "Futa Cum Slut" and "Red Hand Slut" (Lots of plans for these.)

-Increased chances of a daughter asking to join the Red Hand if she has a large or horse sized dick.

-Minor bug fixes, a couple of typo corrections

Things to work on for hopefully releasing this weekend.

-Rework the court of the Red Hand so that any non futa/RedHandVet is a wanton cumslut being used and abused by the band.

-Give the player an option to go to the RedHand on a "pilgrimage" for a time and enjoy being a cumslut for the band.

-Create an option for the player to abdicate to their heir and live the rest of their life as a Red Hand Slut, servicing Futa cocks all day every day.

-Create an event where a daughter or son may try to "Run off" To be a cum slut.

-Create an event where you drag the son/daughter back home or leave them to their fate.

-Create an event where you drag the son/daughter back home or leave them to their fate.

How would that work out with inheritance? Is it like becoming a nun/monk and they drop out or do they still remain in the line of succession?

For right now I'm going with dropping out of succession. Though the event will be less likely to happen for a primary heir.

If your wanting to run off and spend your life sucking the cocks of some femme fatales then your inheritance is likely not high on your mind.

What I have started so far is that they won't drop out of inheritance immediately, they'll leave your court and join the court of the Red Hand. If you get them back soon enough, all is well.

Go to long (maybe 6 months or so) and they'll be given over to the cumslut so strongly that they won't be able to inherit, hold titles, etc.

Things finished for the release this weekend.

-Two new traits. "Futa Cum Slut" and "Red Hand Slut" (Lots of plans for these.)

-Increased chances of a daughter asking to join the Red Hand if she has a large or horse sized dick.

-Minor bug fixes, a couple of typo corrections

Things to work on for hopefully releasing this weekend.

-Rework the court of the Red Hand so that any non futa/RedHandVet is a wanton cumslut being used and abused by the band.

-Give the player an option to go to the RedHand on a "pilgrimage" for a time and enjoy being a cumslut for the band.

-Create an option for the player to abdicate to their heir and live the rest of their life as a Red Hand Slut, servicing Futa cocks all day every day.

I love these ideas!

I especially love the "pilgrimage" idea.

As a suggestion... are we going to see more of some specific Red Hand characters besides the commander? The nubian, for example, is one of my favorites!

Thanks for the awesome work, so far!