prinyo

VR technical thread

Seems to work only with vive. No chance with oculus rift so far.

I asked about this at the Rift's sub and there is one suggestion for now: 

Also, it seems that the first time I start Skyrim from Mod Organizer after booting the PC, it almost always goes to the monitor instead of the Rift. So I just quit and start the game again, and it will work then.

Hi if u have problems with MO enb vorpx pls try to add the oculus.exe in the enbseries.ini...

Hi if u have problems with MO enb vorpx pls try to add the oculus.exe in the enbseries.ini...

Can you give more info on this? Which one needs to be added and is it working reliably after that? I want to add it to the tutorial here in this thread. Thanks!  :)

I am confused, does freecam work with vorpx or not, I wanted to make the adult animations in 3d...that would be awsesome

I am confused, does freecam work with vorpx or not, I wanted to make the adult animations in 3d...that would be awsesome

Yes it does. 

What I am explaining earlier is that a function of VorpX has to be turned off while in free cam and this is done by pressing a keyboard shortcut. 

OK so the latest VorpX no longer has           Configure VorpX > Game Settings Optimizer                        

Advice needs to be updated. I just spent £30 on this.

It is now part of the main VorpX process. It is all done automatically. The only thing you might want to do if the game seems blurry is to change the maximum resolution in the VorpX in-game menu. 

If you have a specific problem I can try and help with it.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:35 PM, prinyo said:

It is now part of the main VorpX process. It is all done automatically. The only thing you might want to do if the game seems blurry is to change the maximum resolution in the VorpX in-game menu. 

If you have a specific problem I can try and help with it.

Thanks! I've put my VorpX projects to one side for now. If I get stuck I'll be back.

On 5/25/2017 at 1:07 PM, zaira said:

Seems to work only with vive. No chance with oculus rift so far.

Anyway, since MO has been dropped by the developer I think nobody is willing spend any further effort in this issue.

So let's talk about best settings and ini tweaks...

MO is replaced by MO2 which is very much a growing and developing work. Check out its page on Nexus under Skyrim SE. It's now backwards compatible to Oblivion. (The game - not the inter-dimensional hole in space-time...)

11 hours ago, ntblood said:

I tried VorpX (paid for it) and I felt like it was a huge head-ache and gave up on it. I just use native VR games now. It's just me 'though I'm suspicious when I see anyone promoting VorpX now.

I don't understand the point of your post.