Adult stuff in Unreal Engine 4 (Pics and Videos inside)

EvilReFlex

I added a basic health, hunger and thirst system. ( eating plants or drinking milk from the source :face_cow: )

Only a few comments and only complains about the horsecock. 

I wanted to add more fetishes but know I believe I keep this only for a testing project and work on my other SFW game. 

On 1/7/2018 at 6:16 AM, EvilReFlex said:

I added a basic health, hunger and thirst system. ( eating plants or drinking milk from the source :face_cow: )

Only a few comments and only complains about the horsecock. 

I wanted to add more fetishes but know I believe I keep this only for a testing project and work on my other SFW game. 

Just found this. Awesome work man. I hope you continue with as I'm really excited to see where this goes. I like the horsecock, I think anyone who preferred it with your Skyrim mods will also prefer it here. >_> Also you may want to sort of advertise this in your other files/signature as I very rarely check any forum topics not under Skyrim or Fallout (I'm sure the majority of LL users do the same). The only reason I found this was because I was browsing your posts to see if I missed anything regarding your Skyrim content. I also think a Patreon account for this project could be appropriate as well.

36 minutes ago, OmegaNovaios said:

Just found this. Awesome work man. I hope you continue with as I'm really excited to see where this goes. I like the horsecock, I think anyone who preferred it with your Skyrim mods will also prefer it here. >_> Also you may want to sort of advertise this in your other files/signature as I very rarely check any forum topics not under Skyrim or Fallout (I'm sure the majority of LL users do the same). The only reason I found this was because I was browsing your posts to see if I missed anything regarding your Skyrim content. I also think a Patreon account for this project could be appropriate as well.

Thanks, that's a nice idea. :smile:

This is very interesting. I don't know your Skyrim work but I love anything with horsecock!

You should ad some sex scenes first. I can help you with fetish if you like. For example a real horse would be also nice.

You can give the horse some rimejob or let some slave drink the horse piss. Your scat idea is also nice!

Do you know mittsies ? Goggle for him it will open your mind! xD. Stuff like this is rly nice and popular for "some" people.

On 9.1.2018 at 12:41 AM, 3Dmember said:

Just tried the Test build, Very awesome. This has huge potential. Keep at it. You should set up a patreon after a bit. You could make some coin for doing it. I would donate for sure. You're one of my all time favourite Skyrim modders.

I don't like patreon, there are so many nice games on it, but they have no (or slow) progress because the get payed over time and not for progress. 

If you like my stuff and want to donate, there is a link in my signature.  

On 15.1.2018 at 5:02 PM, Nerke said:

This is very interesting. I don't know your Skyrim work but I love anything with horsecock!

You should ad some sex scenes first. I can help you with fetish if you like. For example a real horse would be also nice.

You can give the horse some rimejob or let some slave drink the horse piss. Your scat idea is also nice!

Do you know mittsies ? Goggle for him it will open your mind! xD. Stuff like this is rly nice and popular for "some" people.

I'm ok with simple pooping, but I don't like all the other "scat" stuff. 

• 4 weeks later...

Uploaded a last version of the "test and learn" project!

Added:

• simple hunger, thirst and health system
  • interaction system, just look at your target and click with the left mouse button (to drink water or interact with a standing npc) 
  • simple dialogue system
  • graphical changes
  • futanari with human schlong 

Download: (Password = ERF )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbfE34TvEW3ijdVOkEfH8RwmBY_2nomf

Controls: 

I = Change appearance 

P = toggle cock

R = Transform to Succubus

E = Dance (long animation, not abortable)

F12 = Screenshot (found in User/Appdata/Local/Skytest4/saved/Screenshots)

ESC = Close Game

Look at a NPC, Water or placeholder cubes and click with left mousebutton to interact. (with the camera)

ScreenShot00005.thumb.jpg.d3970a400dca851b1140558109788b3e.jpg

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

Uploaded a last version of the "test and learn" project!

Added:

• simple hunger, thirst and health system
  • interaction system, just look at your target and click with the left mouse button (to drink water or interact with a standing npc) 
  • simple dialogue system
  • graphical changes
  • futanari with human schlong 

Download: (Password = ERF )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbfE34TvEW3ijdVOkEfH8RwmBY_2nomf

ScreenShot00005.thumb.jpg.d3970a400dca851b1140558109788b3e.jpg

Nice game, nice graphics, awesome models.

Where did you get that 3D model (the woman called "fullbody.uasset")?

Interested in this model for another game (Sizebox). I'm expanding their modelset importing models from games.
Succeeded on importing two models from a third game, called Dangerous Exploration, that's also done using Unreal Engine 4 (specifically, 4.17; I saw you developed yours using 4.18).
But couldn't import the model inside your game. I did extracted the PAK, got into "test/fullbody.uasset", but its bones are weirdly configured. When I export that to FBX and import them on Unity, it doesn't recognizes the bones (for instance, LeftUpperLeg is missing). Also, the animations doesn't work outside UE Viewer (a program that I uses for reverse-engineering those UE4 games): it fails at loading bones ("can not find the bone: creature_succubus2_succubus2"). Well, you got the point, I tried to extract the model, I couldn't. So I'm here to ask where did you got "test/fullbody.uasset"? I'm willing to buy it if it's paid.

Best regards.

19 minutes ago, willianhmedeiros said:

Nice game, nice graphics, awesome models.

Where did you get that 3D model (the woman called "fullbody.uasset")?

Interested in this model for another game (Sizebox). I'm expanding their modelset importing models from games.
Succeeded on importing two models from a third game, called Dangerous Exploration, that's also done using Unreal Engine 4 (specifically, 4.17; I saw you developed yours using 4.18).
But couldn't import the model inside your game. I did extracted the PAK, got into "test/fullbody.uasset", but its bones are weirdly configured. When I export that to FBX and import them on Unity, it doesn't recognizes the bones (for instance, LeftUpperLeg is missing). Also, the animations doesn't work outside UE Viewer (a program that I uses for reverse-engineering those UE4 games): it fails at loading bones ("can not find the bone: creature_succubus2_succubus2"). Well, you got the point, I tried to extract the model, I couldn't. So I'm here to ask where did you got "test/fullbody.uasset"? I'm willing to buy it if it's paid.

Best regards.

Thanks.

The fullbody is from an old version of my skyrim follower Ceraph and its based on the CBBE body and my Succubus Presets for Bodyslide.

Its not to sell or be used in a payed game! 

8 hours ago, Bloodly said:

Honestly, this demo seems very user-unfriendly.  It was true with the last one, too.  You interact with someone, you can't seem to select action OR leave.

And what is "user unfriendly", just look at a npc click left mouse button and then click action or leave. (If you are not seeing your mouse move it, maybe its out of the screen.) 

EvilReFlex, sorry for asking again but, well, I downloaded that CBBE model but it comes as NIF files. Then I realized it's a mod for Skyrim.
Despite this, well, I saw that those files hold the 3D model, using a tool called Nifskope and also at Blender using a Blender plugin from the same group . But they're split in multiple files, "body", "hands", "feet", and I didn't find "head".

What did you used to import those NIF files into Unreal Engine? Did you convert the model to some intermediary format (for instance, FBX or DAE or OBJ)?

6 minutes ago, willianhmedeiros said:

EvilReFlex, sorry for asking again but, well, I downloaded that CBBE model but it comes as NIF files. Then I realized it's a mod for Skyrim.
Despite this, well, I saw that those files hold the 3D model, using a tool called Nifskope and also at Blender using a Blender plugin from the same group . But they're split in multiple files, "body", "hands", "feet", and I didn't find "head".

What did you used to import those NIF files into Unreal Engine? Did you convert the model to some intermediary format (for instance, FBX or DAE or OBJ)?

There is also a nif plugin for 3dsmax. 

1 hour ago, willianhmedeiros said:

And, regarding the game, what hotkey did you set to open the console? Tried "Tilde" but it didn't show. Are there any hotkeys that reduces or disables the postscene effects (for instance, the motion blur)? Adjustments regarding antialias, resolution, etc?

There is no console-key set. 

1 hour ago, willianhmedeiros said:

The NIF plugin for 3DS Max worked as well, but it faces the same issue from Blender: the head.nif is missing. And your model (and the screenshots at Nexusmods) does have a head. :classic_blink:

body_no_head.jpg

The head is in the facegen folder.

Archived