Adult stuff in Unreal Engine 4 (Pics and Videos inside)

EvilReFlex

Nice, keep it up! :D

Harnessing the power of UE4 seems to impress people. "Looks better then Skyrim" ... i surely hope so. xD

Only thing irritating me in the newer vids is the paralyzed potato face, but fixing that is a ton of work... 

What programs are you using for asset creation/edits? I might be able to help you with a few things  - as long as it isn't Blender. ^^  

I'm working with 3dsmax, paintshop pro an many other small tools... but I will never use blender, I tried it one time and instand hated it. 

I don't need help, its just a hobby and I'm working on it if I have time and motivation.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw something similar, from one dude on the VIMEO. The engine is also ue4, where a woman polymorphs into a woman with wings, and also adult animation.// The dude himself made models and animations ... It looks cool. Now I do not remember the link. :)

• 4 months later...

After all the VR UE4 work (what I'm not allowed to show) I played around with this test project from the video. 

I uploaded a build for curious people here: (Password: ERF)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EOY4i3l2FUMJ1ojD0hE4TS9X5Xnjb2P

I = Change appearance 

F = toggle first/third person

P = toggle horse cock

F = Transform to Succubus

E = Dance (long animation, not abortable)

F12 = Screenshot (found in User/Appdata/Local/Skytest4/saved/Screenshots)

ESC = Close Game

There is not much to do and many testing stuff is not shown in it... (but still more than in many games on Patreon :classic_wacko:)

Please tell my how you like the boob/butt jiggle, the skin shader or the transformation. 

Some Screenshots:

ScreenShot00000.thumb.jpg.1be123bb14504f6c7f24eb2086581a52.jpgScreenShot00001.thumb.jpg.01c266b442d56528a542fe29aaa2aceb.jpgScreenShot00003.thumb.jpg.4ac3e00ee118986abfd72920d1b1e8f8.jpgScreenShot00004.thumb.jpg.69e2c2980ef9b543bdb3abff760dcdfe.jpgScreenShot00005.thumb.jpg.f20f9c3109ce83aa5f01bb03db304f5b.jpgScreenShot00008.thumb.jpg.27063ebac2f1ae3558b3578bc3b75e9e.jpg

11 minutes ago, ShoxyMoxy said:

Environments look pretty good so far.

What do you plan on doing regarding customization and character development?

Its only a learning project, but I want to make a simple adult surviving game. (with a corruptions of champions touch) 

Uploaded a new build: (Password: ERF)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrqzckC8aJlE5cg1oxuuXKExlUL_BK1K

Edit: Same controls as in the last build:

I = Change appearance 

P = toggle horse cock

R = Transform to Succubus

ESC = Close Game

Perverted Demon, just played a little of your game and I'm very pressed with the models and the animations.  I am wondering what the keyboard controls are.  I tried hitting a couple and got the player character to walk, jump, dance and change into some blue/purple girl so far. I'll just keep playing at it.  I'm glad you go some back ground sound going because complete silence sucks. LOL Anyway I was wondering if you thought about making a male character and a way to switch between them. I understand a lot of people here like Futa, but there are a few of us who don't like seeing penises on girls. Not judging, just looks gross to me.  Anyway, can't wait to see what you have next up your sleeve.  Oh one more thing. Did you use Blueprints?  I'm a newbie to the engine, but slowly working on it.  I have programming experience though nothing beyond basic level (functions, data types, branching, looping, sequence). I also have modeling experience, but it's been years since I've done anything.  Well again Perverted Demon, great job and please keep up having fun! 

8 hours ago, DarinM1967 said:

Perverted Demon, just played a little of your game and I'm very pressed with the models and the animations.  I am wondering what the keyboard controls are.  I tried hitting a couple and got the player character to walk, jump, dance and change into some blue/purple girl so far. I'll just keep playing at it.  I'm glad you go some back ground sound going because complete silence sucks. LOL Anyway I was wondering if you thought about making a male character and a way to switch between them. I understand a lot of people here like Futa, but there are a few of us who don't like seeing penises on girls. Not judging, just looks gross to me.  Anyway, can't wait to see what you have next up your sleeve.  Oh one more thing. Did you use Blueprints?  I'm a newbie to the engine, but slowly working on it.  I have programming experience though nothing beyond basic level (functions, data types, branching, looping, sequence). I also have modeling experience, but it's been years since I've done anything.  Well again Perverted Demon, great job and please keep up having fun! 

"Perverted Demon" is my title not my name. ;)

The controls are standard WASD shooter controls and the rest is posted above. 

The animations and some other stuff are borrowed from skyrim/skyrim mods and from different other sources or selfmade. 

I'm only using blueprints, I have no C++ or other coding experience but I worked with SPS tools (like siemens simatic) and this is a bit similar to blueprints. 

The Futa stuff is inside because I wanted to recreate ceraph (my skyrim follower) in UE4, I'm not sure if a add futa(s) in the real game after this testing project, but I want to use some fetishes because I think games with no fetishes are boring and you can get this standard things in real live. (but there will be no male player character) 

22 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Uploaded a new build: (Password: ERF)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrqzckC8aJlE5cg1oxuuXKExlUL_BK1K

Edit: Same controls as in the last build:

I = Change appearance 

P = toggle horse cock

F = Transform to Succubus

ESC = Close Game

This has a lot of potential, ERF.

Could make an immersive world with fun quests and some kinky shit to keep it exciting.

Plz do keep us posted. ;)

Archived