[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

this is a amazing work thanks for those animations ....Is it possible that you could do some animations for vampires such as biting the neck?

Thanks! :) 

I'm definitely looking forward to getting to those once I hit my patreon goals.

I think that'd be really cool :) 

:blush:  thanks

this is a amazing work thanks for those animations ....Is it possible that you could do some animations for vampires such as biting the neck?

Thanks! :)

I'm definitely looking forward to getting to those once I hit my patreon goals.

I think that'd be really cool :)

I have a question about your patreon early access and your $5 and $10 tiers.  In today's release the $5 tier received 1 animation while the $10 tier received a full cycle of 5 animations.  Will the $5 tier eventually have access to this full cycle or is it solely for the $10 tier?

Curious about why you chose to name some animations Generic. Just lack of another idea? Because Ive got ideas! I have no idea why thats driving me crazy, nothing about sex is generic, its mostly all glorious. Especially for sims who need no recovery time :D . 

edit: to clarify, it doesnt bother me that you named them that, just curious about the reason. 

I have a question about your patreon early access and your $5 and $10 tiers.  In today's release the $5 tier received 1 animation while the $10 tier received a full cycle of 5 animations.  Will the $5 tier eventually have access to this full cycle or is it solely for the $10 tier?

For now it's just 10 tiers 

But 5 tier will always get the climaxes before everyone who has access to just the free content

But I'm just waiting for a couple new features on Patreon (and to hit my goal) before make I make faster releases and bigger changes.

Hope you've been enjoying the animations so far :) 

Curious about why you chose to name some animations Generic. Just lack of another idea? Because Ive got ideas! I have no idea why thats driving me crazy, nothing about sex is generic, its mostly all glorious. Especially for sims who need no recovery time :D . 

edit: to clarify, it doesnt bother me that you named them that, just curious about the reason. 

Haha, 

I just named it like that temporally.

I plan to do a total name overhaul for all my animations pretty soon.

I'll try to keep what you said in mind when I get to that haha ;)  

Thank's a'lot it's awesome

How to make this mod ?   

Thanks 

TURODRIVER made the mod. I just made the animations :) 

I watched Blender tutorials on Youtube to learn 

Just added the download link to the page.

I don't know why it wasn't there before.

Sorry for the inconvenience 

• 2 weeks later...

the kissing scenes look so damn delicious !!! Thank you !! you are magic !

Tee hee :3

Glad you like them

These look awsome, never saw em till now, will download tomorrow (do they still work with the new ww update?) wall bang sounds good!

Let me know if you enjoy them :) 

I love your animations, they are just soo darn hot!!!  If I'm hearing correctly, you gave sound during the missionary climax...spurting sounds...which is just A-mazing!! I can't wait for your newer animations to trickle down! Thank you  :shy:

Yep, just a little something special I added :3 

I'm glad you like the animations :D

love your animations. They Are really good.

Thank you so much :)