[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (1st March 2024) [New Animations!]

En effet c'est très très Oh lala ! :D

Great job ! 

Thanks Carabine, :D

You did a great Job. It Is hot :P I love fast sex. Do a forced fast hard sex with lots of cum.

You Did an awesome job

Thank you Vally001 :)

Any particular tutorial you used or are using to learn blender? Was trying to get into it but damn its annoying.

Apart from TURBODRIVER's, I watched a lot of IK rigging videos.

But no matter how many times I use blender, it still stresses me out by the end of the day so you're not alone haha 

I found learning about inverse kinematics helpful 

May I make one nit-picky request? Can you maintain the same name on your actual package file, so updated versions can easily replace obsolete versions? Otherwise instead of just dropping "Coolguymod.package" in the folder and overwriting, we have to drop in "Coolguymodversioneleventytwelveteenpointnine.package" and find the previous version and remove it so they won't conflict. Just my 0.02.

Good catch! I did not notice that! I wonder if that is what was causing trouble in my game? Now to go figure out which ones to remove. Thanks for bringing that to attention, I had gotten spoiled just replacing existing.

Awesome work man! Nice!

May I make one nit-picky request? Can you maintain the same name on your actual package file, so updated versions can easily replace obsolete versions? Otherwise instead of just dropping "Coolguymod.package" in the folder and overwriting, we have to drop in "Coolguymodversioneleventytwelveteenpointnine.package" and find the previous version and remove it so they won't conflict. Just my 0.02.

Good catch! I did not notice that! I wonder if that is what was causing trouble in my game? Now to go figure out which ones to remove. Thanks for bringing that to attention, I had gotten spoiled just replacing existing.

Just delete all the versions you've got and re-download the package.

You won't be missing any animations which you are entitled to :)

Wow, nice work! For a newbie, those animations are looking really slick! (i hope mine turn out that good when i decide to give blender a shot)

My only issue is that I feel like the 3rd stage missionary speed is a bit too fast. It's almost comical how fast my sims jackhammer their poor partners with that animation, lol. I mean, I know they're your animations and you ultimately have the final say in how they look, but if I were to make a small suggestion, it would be to slow it down a bit. Like, I noticed that in the middle of the frantic fucking, it slows down slightly at one point before going into hyperdrive again, and that's the speed I would've used as the maximum speed, u kno?

All in all tho, really great work and I look forward to seeing what other kinds of animations you put out in the future!

Do your animations progress from one stage to the next on its own or do I manually have to change it?

As long as the wickedwhims default settings are on, animations should change on they're own

e.g. bed makeout -> bed blowjob -> bed missionary 1 -> bed missionary 2 -> bed missionary 3 -> climax

BUT just keep in mind, not all animations have a next animation 

---

Hope you enjoy the animations :) 

Outstanding work. It seems too professional for a first time beginner. It's like you've done this before.

haha, I'm really honored when people tell me this because I generally have never done any type of animation apart from this before.

(And I just downloaded Blender very very recently), I think its very generous to call my animations proffesional haha

But thanks so much for the compliment :D

Really good stuff, how long have you been working on these before you released them?

Hmm I'd say a day and a half. 4 hours (non-stop), then a break then 4 hours then a break etc.

Yeah, without the break Blender would drive me nuts xD

I can't count how many times I've said "I HATE THIS PROGRAM" - but I love it really

I'm trying to improve everyday because of everyone's support but now I have soooo much respect for those who this comes naturally to

Love that you're adding all these great makeout anims. Base game kissing in this game is trash.

The in-game kissing is too cute for a lot of the couples I make so the FIRST thing I JUST had to do, is a makeout animation

Glad you like it! :) 

Wow, nice work! For a newbie, those animations are looking really slick! (i hope mine turn out that good when i decide to give blender a shot)

My only issue is that I feel like the 3rd stage missionary speed is a bit too fast. It's almost comical how fast my sims jackhammer their poor partners with that animation, lol. I mean, I know they're your animations and you ultimately have the final say in how they look, but if I were to make a small suggestion, it would be to slow it down a bit. Like, I noticed that in the middle of the frantic fucking, it slows down slightly at one point before going into hyperdrive again, and that's the speed I would've used as the maximum speed, u kno?

All in all tho, really great work and I look forward to seeing what other kinds of animations you put out in the future!

I was thinking that too! :D

I want to change it now but I'm not sure how many people actually like it but I totally agree with you.

And thanks for the compliment :3 

I think I wanted to make faster animations because the legendary animations which Mike24 and Amra72 make are slower (and obviously waaay better and more proffesional) 

And I guess I was craving for faster animations

But you're right, I'm probably gonna aim for 10 frames per loop (the speed of the slow part of missionary 3) instead of 7, for my fast animations from now on

But i'm so sorry I can change it :( 

Hopefully I can upgrade from a noobie/beginner to a recognised amateur with time :) 

Thanks for the encouragement btw 5EXYGAM3R :D

Love that you're adding all these great makeout anims. Base game kissing in this game is trash.

The in-game kissing is too cute for a lot of the couples I make so the FIRST thing I JUST had to do, is a makeout animation

Glad you like it! :)

I want to change it now but I'm not sure how many people actually like it but I totally agree with you.

I think I wanted to make faster animations because the legendary animations which Mike24 and Amra72 make are slower (and obviously waaay better and more proffesional) 

But you're right, I'm probably gonna aim for 10 frames per loop (the speed of the slow part of missionary 3) instead of 7, for my fast animations from now on

Hopefully I can upgrade from a noobie/beginner to a recognised amateur with time :)

I for one like it as it is. We need more hard and rough animations in my opinion. I like how aggressive and frantic the sex is to the point of climax. 

Honestly, yeah! I really feel that the 10 frames per loop mark you mentioned would be the perfect speed for that faster intense movement without it looking too unnatural (since btw, the rest of your animations look very natural). Some people may not notice the speed change anyway if you decided to update it in a future release, but I know I would! And I would appreciate it so much! Those extra few frames make a lot of difference, u kno!

Also, you are technically a newbie to the animating scene, but the quality of your work is definitely not noob-level. With a little more practice and fine-tuning, you could easily rise up to the ranks of Mike and Amra! You sure you haven't been doing this before??? lol, I know who I'm gonna be PM'ing when I start diving into blender!

Totally astounded by your animations, I can't believe you're new to animating with this level of quality! I'm jealous :P

I just have one nitpick about the standing makeout animation. To me it seems the arm sticks out a little far. I know some gaps are to be expected, since animations are made based around the 'average' sim, but this just seems a little large. Here are a couple of screenshots

post-1317150-0-31030600-1486062361_thumb.pngpost-1317150-0-57826700-1486062387_thumb.png

That's all I have to suggest though! Thanks for your amazing work! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

Totally astounded by your animations, I can't believe you're new to animating with this level of quality! I'm jealous :P

I just have one nitpick about the standing makeout animation. To me it seems the arm sticks out a little far. I know some gaps are to be expected, since animations are made based around the 'average' sim, but this just seems a little large. Here are a couple of screenshots

attachicon.gif01-31-17_11-04-07 PM.pngattachicon.gif02-02-17_2-05-42 PM.png

That's all I have to suggest though! Thanks for your amazing work! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

No you're absolutely right! 

The reason I did it like that is because I usually make really "muscular" sims and I hate it when the arms go through their skin xD

But I will definitely try and refine my animations as I get better 

Glad you like them so far :D

Your sims are too skinny, that's why. Or the mod is made for bigger sims/muscular sims.

Your sims are too skinny, that's why. Or the mod is made for bigger sims/muscular sims.

You'll see I did mention in my comment that I realize gaps/clips are to be expected due to animations typically being made around the 'average' sim. I merely pointed out that this particular gap seemed larger than most gaps I encounter.

Plus, Woohoo World already explained that he made the animations for muscular sims, in the post directly above yours. Thanks for your answer anyway, though.

Loving all your animations dude! You're one of my favorites already lol and to add on to the in game kissing animations I love the making out you added!! :P

Haha! I'm honored :) 

Really glad to hear you're enjoying the animations

Just found these, immediately downloading. They look fantastic.

Tell me how you like them after you've given them a try :D

These are amazing! :) More kissing/making out animations would be awesome! :D

I will do my best! 

I hope that you will make two separate versions of this speed change. As I prefer it the way it is.

I'm most likely going to keep it the same. I will probably make a new missionary version in the future (which has an improved quality).

So I don't think you need to worry about losing that animation :)