[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

8 minutes ago, miyakies said:

This didn’t work for my game, I got the “last exception caught my mccc” notice, it almost broke my game. But I wanted these animations so bad :’( I’m so sad now! Is there a way you can fix it? 

what didn't work? post your l/e file.

On 1/29/2017 at 8:22 PM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Hope you like the animations :) 

And you can still get early access with $5. 

can we only download this if we have patreon? because this animation looks well made but im not receiving the file to download it

On 7/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, wild_guy said:

Some update change log??

Here you go :)

·         Seated - Classic Oraljob 1 (AP)

·         Seated - Classic Oraljob 2 (AP)

·         Seated - Classic Oraljob CLIMAX (AP)

·         Standing - Classic Handjob 1 (AP)

·         Standing - Classic Oraljob 1 (AP) 

·         Standing - Classic Oraljob 2 (AP) 

·         Standing - Classic Oraljob 3 (AP) 

·         Standing - Classic Oraljob CLIMAX (AP) 

On 7/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, Kennaltan said:

hab eine Fehler Meldung mit der OLL ?

I'm not able to reproduce those errors so I don't know how to fix your issue. :(

On 7/23/2018 at 6:35 PM, miyakies said:

This didn’t work for my game, I got the “last exception caught my mccc” notice, it almost broke my game. But I wanted these animations so bad :’( I’m so sad now! Is there a way you can fix it? 

I'll look into if I find the problem at the mean time can send me the last exception file that you're receiving from mc command centre. pls

On 7/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, nolalola12 said:

This may be a dumb question...I love this site and i see a few creators have other animations on patreon...I have looked all over Patreon and don't see how i can find anyone to support them and get the downloads. HELP please and thank you!

WickedWhim Content creators will not be found on Patreon's search engine (as most have marked their page as Adult Content) but you may find them but typing "patreon" + their creator name into google, (although sometimes that doesn't work). If they have a patreon they'll definitely have it somewhere on their LoversLab thread (like I do) but might just take a little digging.  anyway my patreon link -> click here

Hope this helps : )

On 7/23/2018 at 2:52 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks, OLL!

You're welcome! ❤️

22 hours ago, Crystal110 said:

can we only download this if we have patreon? because this animation looks well made but im not receiving the file to download it

The latest animations will be available to patrons first but eventually will be free for everyone on LoversLab (but you'll probably have to wait quite a while before that happens). Feel free to support to get some of the animations eariler but for the moment there are many animations of mine which are freely available on here on this website : ) 

2 hours ago, NanaCerejinha said:

Hello, ooOLaLa. If I'm right, before the free pack had animations for couch and armchair, and I think it was cowgirl. But now those animations are gone.
Did you take them? Or am I crazy, and I thought they were yours? XD
I love your animations ♥

Thanks! NanaCerejinha :]

And they have been someone else's animations but yes, I did also remove some animations a while ago because I accidentally put some exclusive animations here and had to remove them. Hope that isn't too inconvenient.

Happy to hear that you've been enjoying the animations though :)

Hey OLL,

I keep getting last exception messages which say this "AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')"

Not sure what this means?

Have installed most recent updated animations and removed old animations, though still get this message?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. :)

Zenn xx

20 hours ago, Zenn_zora said:

Hey OLL,

I keep getting last exception messages which say this "AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')"

Not sure what this means?

Have installed most recent updated animations and removed old animations, though still get this message?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. :)

Zenn xx

Game and WW up-to date.

2 hours ago, Heather2829 said:

Please moderate your tones.

This author (and many other) give the anims for free after a while.

And, yes, costs to them to make them. It cost their time.

Sorry for a noob question, but can I have both Amra72 and OLL both running at the same time to have even more animation?

I didn't try putting everything in the mod folder yet, not sure if they are compatible.

Also, just wondering, do the sims end the action after climax (or multiple climax) themselves or I have to cancel the action myself?

On 8/5/2018 at 8:09 AM, procian said:

Game and WW up-to date.

On 8/6/2018 at 5:25 AM, Zenn_zora said:

Everything was up to date, found the issue - there was a sneaky out dated  OLL file hiding in my mods folder haha.

Thank you :)

Zenn xx

Glad procian was able to help you sort it out 

On 8/6/2018 at 5:56 PM, Nettlejuice said:

Hi! Love your work. I'm a bit confused as to which file to download (free). The one that is called SeasonsFinalFix or OLL AP? Thank you!

You can download both! :) The two packages have 2 sets of animations. The WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package (Seasons Fix) features older animations and the OLL package features newer animations. :)

On 8/7/2018 at 9:50 PM, d3admau said:

Hi! I would like to know where to get ooOLaLaWorld animated penis? I've been searching everywhere without any luck? I don't have any animation when it comes to penis lul

There is an animated penis automatically included in the the latest update of WickedWhims, Though, there are different penis meshes made by other creators so you'll have to do some exploring. 

4 hours ago, nobody2005 said:

Sorry for a noob question, but can I have both Amra72 and OLL both running at the same time to have even more animation?

I didn't try putting everything in the mod folder yet, not sure if they are compatible.

Also, just wondering, do the sims end the action after climax (or multiple climax) themselves or I have to cancel the action myself?

Yup you can have as many animation packages as you want from as many creators. Just make sure to not have duplicates of the same package by accident but yeah, apart from that, feel free to mix and match :)

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:00 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Thank you @TheAfterLife @R-Lo @ughwhat @porkybork

@sirjohn50 and everyone who had my back whilst I've been working.

You all have my uttermost respect.

No Problem some people need to realize that modders do this for us they do not have to. You take your time to make great things and that is what is important to have great things and you know we will have your back anytime