[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (1st March 2024) [New Animations!]

Guest Redabyss

Woah thanks so much man for doing this! Will gladly use your animations :D

Just one question: can you explain your Patreon pledge tiers a bit better? From what I can grasp, early download is only for 10$... which is kind of too much honestly.

Just one question: can you explain your Patreon pledge tiers a bit better? From what I can grasp, early download is only for 10$... which is kind of too much honestly.

Hope you like the animations :) 

And you can still get early access with $5. 

Guest Redabyss

Alright that's good! So what would be the difference between 5 and 10?

Super Supporters ($5) will get early access to animations I feature on this forum as "early downloads".

Special Supporters ($10) will get the full cycle of the animation [aka stage 1 -> climax] (regardless of if the animations are early downloads or freely available at the time) AND they will get exclusive animations which won't be featured on this forum until weeks later. 

Very classy! Now if only the men would stop making a mess everywhere in all these animations I will have me a happy set of favorites! Lets go see if yours make the sim insist upon squirting everything in his path  :D

haha! 

Wow, with 1 release you are already one of the best on here!

Woah I think that's a very bold statement but I'm honored by the compliment thank you :) 

Guest Redabyss

Super Supporters ($5) will get early access to animations I feature on this forum as "early downloads".

Special Supporters ($10) will get the full cycle of the animation [aka stage 1 -> climax] (regardless of if the animations are early downloads or freely available at the time) AND they will get exclusive animations which won't be featured on this forum until weeks later.

I gotcha but I can't fully understand what that means (sorry if I insist but I'm considering pledging 5). Basically, if I pledge 5, I won't get some climaxes?

I gotcha but I can't fully understand what that means (sorry if I insist but I'm considering pledging 5). Basically, if I pledge 5, I won't get some climaxes?

Everything I feature on this forum as an "Early Download", Super Supporters (5) will have immediate access to. 

But Special Supporters (10) will receive animations that will not be featured on this forum for a long time.

Anything you want to give is greatly appreciated. I just hope you enjoy my content :D

Guest Redabyss

Everything I feature on this forum as an "Early Download", Super Supporters (5) will have immediate access to. 

But Special Supporters (10) will receive animations that will not be featured on this forum for a long time.

Anything you want to give is greatly appreciated. I just hope you enjoy my content :D

Oh so basically tier 10 is like a "super early access"? Also I pledged 5 for the moment to support fellow creators, I know how hard it is ;)

Oh so basically tier 10 is like a "super early access"? Also I pledged 5 for the moment to support fellow creators, I know how hard it is ;)

Yeah basically that's it. I feel like I over complicated things haha.

Also yeah Blender stresses me the hell out - but in a good way (when it eventually works) xD

Thanks for the support and the being the first person to message me on this forum :3 

You're awesome

Man, these animations are so detailed and smooth-looking. It's hard to believe that you are a beginner!

You have so much potential so please keep it up.

Woah really?, i'm honored. Honestly, I did not expect to be getting compliments like this because I know I come nowhere near the pros and I only just downloaded blender not too long ago. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them :D

Looking great.

jrtrtnrbtrgtvtb.gif

Dang dude talk about going to town like rabbits. Was this just how the Gif is or is that the actual animation?

Hahaha thanks, I have to work on my climax animations for sure. The gif sites kept messing this animation up and this was the best one but the animation looks better in-game and as it progresses from stage one

Hahaha!! Your comment has me rolling. Too funny