Guest Redabyss

I downloaded Lupobianco's and Omaster's animations, which include threesomes, but I can't find an option to invite a third sim. What should I do?

- Start two person animation

- Click on the third sim you want to add, WickedWoohoo -> Ask to Join

Guest Redabyss

Thanks Redabyss but I tried that and "ask to join" is not an option. The only option I see under Wicked is Settings. Maybe I'm missing animations?Ā 

Well probably the other Sim is not in zone? Maybe try downloading more animation packages, then retry when the third Sim is more in zone.

You can always do testingcheats -> alt + click on the third Sim -> add to family for an easier control.

Also remember that not all location has sex animations for threesomes (or more). In Omaster's package, you could do stuff for MFF on sofa, if I recall correctly.

I downloaded Lupobianco's and Omaster's animations, which include threesomes, but I can't find an option to invite a third sim. What should I do?

Ā 

Me too, if you ever find a fix for it can you please let me know? I've been looking for a threesome mod for a while lol

• 4 months later...

Ā 

Ā 

Hey,i got a little problem. Everytime i aska Ā sim to join in a threesome he refuses to joy, what can i do?

Guest Redabyss

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey,i got a little problem. Everytime i aska Ā sim to join in a threesome he refuses to joy, what can i do?

Ā 

Enable always accept :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How do i do it? Sorry if i annoy you with my stupid questions

Ā 

Guest Redabyss

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How do i do it? Sorry if i annoy you with my stupid questions

From ingame WickedWhims settings, there's an option "Always Accept" and you switch it on "on".

• 4 months later...

hI,

I have download all threesome animation. but when i click on anyone there is no option "ask them to join" pl help.

thx n rgds

Ā 

Hi!

Just select a sim that is in the action and click on him/her,

Ā 

Then you see an option to invite or join,

You can select one or more Sims to join in :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, Guest Redabyss said:

From ingame WickedWhims settings, there's an option "Always Accept" and you switch it on "on".

Not work & there no option to make it always accept I have check everything , there is nothing say as always accept , can u add a picture where & so anyone see to knowĀ 

10 minutes ago, skyusalol said:

Not work & there no option to make it always accept I have check everything , there is nothing say as always accept , can u add a picture where & so anyone see to knowĀ 

Do you have WW Kinky mod, it will also cause this same problem.

Ā 

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON), (Romance Age:ON)
Cheats: (Desire Switch:ON), (Global Jealousy:OFF) Ā (Global Incest:OFF) Ā 

Ā 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: ON
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, qwekqkwje said:

I have the option to join, but the problem is I click that then they just do normal activities, it just doesnt work.

Old thread and some of the WW Settings have changed now for gender compliance.

Ā 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats/Always Accept (0 barĀ or 1 bar)(two bars might make every sim ignore their own gender settings)

Ā 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

Ā 

These settings will usually do the trick and usually sims will join in autonomously without any help.

Unless their relationships areĀ too low.

• 3 weeks later...

Heey. Ā Iā€™m having the same issue... Ā Iā€™ve reset all those options above you mentioned... but when I invite another sim to join in, Ā they carry on doing what they were doing still. Ā It was working maybe about a week ago and Iā€™ve noticed it doesnā€™t in the last few days... I can invite people for a threesome+ if I do it initially. Ā But once Iā€™ve started people will only join if they want,Ā not if I tell them to.... any more suggestions??

Ā I also have the proper animations because it will even let me pick the animation, Ā the npc just doesnā€™t join.

8 hours ago, Asiacurvy said:

but when I invite another sim to join in, Ā they carry on doing what they were doing still.

If sims only join when they want to, or by asking, it could mean:

Those sims are not available, are leaving, or 'away'.

NPC's might also be: 'disabled by a situation', or a 'buff'

Might also depend onĀ the location, object used, etc.

Ā 

Typically if sims are available they will join in autonomously.

I'm guessing it works as it should sometimes but not always.

IMO this is normal I think.

Ā 

You can open your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log and scroll down past all the sims update info.

You'll find areas where sims are 'Available' tracking lists trying to set up sims for the next sex trigger along with scores for sex pairs, -1 means nope.

A bit tricky to understand but if you study it a bit you might gains some insight.

Wicked updates this file in real time during game play to track and update stats and conditions.

Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...