FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Nice work, definitely a good start for sure.

Couple quick things, the Makato materials file has it's textures directed to the wrong spot, and Dress 9 transparent is derped a bit.

These should be the correct files for ya if you haven't fixed them already.

edit: looks like you uploaded the Schoolgirl outfits from Bazonga's workshop on accident too.

I've added in your fixes. Thanks again. I can't find where I accidentally added the outfits for Bazonga Young Trap outfit. Can you detail where it is?

Hard to see but it's school girl 3 is identical to BZW after school

It may have originally been a skyrim outfit and you both just ported it. I just figured with such a large swath of outfits you were converting which still boggles my mind, level of dedication is just unreal and deserves thanks 10 times over, that it just someone got cluttered into the mix on accident.

Ha nope I totally ported it from skyrim without realizing it had already been done. Whoops

PS update posted on first post.

Hello,

I've been tryin to use this mod because the outfits look nice.  I do have a problem though - all of the outfits come out purple instead of their proper colors.  Any reason why this might be?

I've tried reinstalling.  All meshes seem to be correctly fit to match the bodyslide sliders.  I've checked the folders of the textures themselves to make sure the files were extracted correctly.  I can't figure it out.

EDIT: Thanks for all of the hard work! 

Hello,

I've been tryin to use this mod because the outfits look nice.  I do have a problem though - all of the outfits come out purple instead of their proper colors.  Any reason why this might be?

I've tried reinstalling.  All meshes seem to be correctly fit to match the bodyslide sliders.  I've checked the folders of the textures themselves to make sure the files were extracted correctly.  I can't figure it out.

i have the same problem.

Hello,

i have the same problem.

Materials arent in the right place nor are the textures, the sky folder in materials is gone so you have to make a new one and move all the folders into it then move the textures all into the sky folder

Hello,

I've been tryin to use this mod because the outfits look nice. I do have a problem though - all of the outfits come out purple instead of their proper colors. Any reason why this might be?

I've tried reinstalling. All meshes seem to be correctly fit to match the bodyslide sliders. I've checked the folders of the textures themselves to make sure the files were extracted correctly. I can't figure it out.

i have the same problem.

Materials arent in the right place nor are the textures, the sky folder in materials is gone so you have to make a new one and move all the folders into it then move the textures all into the sky folder
This. I messed it up when I uploaded late last night. Will fix this evening.

Fixed

Any chance in future update to separate outfits into pieces that can be altered in game rather than zaps in BS or opening up slots to make outfits compatible with other pieces. For instance HN66s easygirl outfits have boots and other pieces that would go well with some of these outfits but they cant be equipped simultaneously 

Any chance in future update to separate outfits into pieces that can be altered in game rather than zaps in BS or opening up slots to make outfits compatible with other pieces. For instance HN66s easygirl outfits have boots and other pieces that would go well with some of these outfits but they cant be equipped simultaneously

It's definitely possible but it is much better suited for a handful of outfits to mix and match rather than all of these.

But it's a great idea and I'll consider it for future projects.

But as you said, the easiest way for personal use would be to put together your favorite combination in outfit studio and replace one of the sky meshes to add it in game.

if  I could suggest   :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/?

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80900/?

I don't know if it's possible, technically , but it would be so nice to have :)

It's possible, just really difficult since it requires remodeling the CBBE mesh.  Best bet would be using Lazman's high heels from the Nexus and editing the textures 

Followed your advice , played arround a bit in outfit studio , here's some results :)

post-1231622-0-89161800-1485550474_thumb.pngpost-1231622-0-61015200-1485550481_thumb.pngpost-1231622-0-03202700-1485550487_thumb.png

I've installed it through the Nexus mod manager and unfortunately I'm getting the same problem, all the other outfits still work though, might be something wrong on my end or something.

Dang sorry it's not working. 

The directories should go for example. Data/textures/Sky/SkyDress/dresstexture.dds and so on for materials and meshes.

Will it open up in outfit studio?

I've tried adding that dress you just did into my data folder - and overrighting the old ESP, for some reason when I make the outfit; first when putting it on it makes my characters body invisible, then if I go into bodyslide and change it there, thats when I shows up but purple :s

Really wierd lol

*upon editing the two dress16 files in bodyslide, they both appeared as they should, so now I'm even more confused haha

I've tried adding that dress you just did into my data folder - and overrighting the old ESP, for some reason when I make the outfit; first when putting it on it makes my characters body invisible, then if I go into bodyslide and change it there, thats when I shows up but purple :s

Really wierd lol

*upon editing the two dress16 files in bodyslide, they both appeared as they should, so now I'm even more confused haha

So it's working in game now or just in body slide?

Have you tried rebuilding all the meshes as a batch build?

What did you edit to make it work?