FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

I'm trying to mess around with the Group Manager in Bodyslide to try and get these to show up with all presets as they dont show up at all in Bodyslide for me . Does anyone have any ideas please ? It appears as though these outfits havent been added to the CBBE group at all and therefore dont show up for the vast majority of presets , so Im just trying to work out how to make them available to other presets and groups because at the moment they dont seem to appear anywhere but the ' Sky ' group and therefore none of my existing presets work with them . If you try and add the outfits to the CBBE group they dont even appear in the right hand window of group manager to be able to add them to the group either . So Im just stumped .

I'm trying to mess around with the Group Manager in Bodyslide to try and get these to show up with all presets as they dont show up at all in Bodyslide for me . Does anyone have any ideas please ? It appears as though these outfits havent been added to the CBBE group at all and therefore dont show up for the vast majority of presets , so Im just trying to work out how to make them available to other presets and groups because at the moment they dont seem to appear anywhere but the ' Sky ' group and therefore none of my existing presets work with them . If you try and add the outfits to the CBBE group they dont even appear in the right hand window of group manager to be able to add them to the group either . So Im just stumped .

youre gonna have to add the group to whatever preset youre trying to use, in my case I just hit save as on my current preset and added .1 to it then added all groups to it and it works. The outfits aren't normal cbbe though so there will be some clipping on a few outfits

I dont understand what you mean . Sorry . Im a bit of a novice with bodyslide when it comes to the categories and groups stuff because most mods you install just show up for all your different slider presets . How do I make a particular group show up for all the presets like that . I dont usually batch build either because often different outfits require slightly different variations on presets .

Dont these work with just a ' normal ' type CBBEish preset ? The default ones you have are zeppelin boobed and Im just trying to make something normal CBBE out of them . Ive even managed to make a version of my preferred preset and added it to the ' Sky ' group and still none of these outfits show up .

Sorry Bumex . Ive tried for hours to get your mod to work in Bodyslide to even try it but Ive exhausted all options and just pretty much on the verge of just giving up with it . I appreciate the hard work youve put into all these conversions but it seems impossible to get them to work . Ive tried messing around editing and adding groups and Ive tried making new presets connected to you r' Sky ' group and still nothing seems to work . Im not bothered about the clipping if it isnt disastrously bad as that can be tinkered with in outfit studio because I often mess around mashing up outfits in that , but Ive got to get them working in the first place to even attempt that . If I choose ' Sky ' on the group filter in bodyslide your own outfits still dont even show up so I have no idea how youve configured your mod .

Sorry Bumex . Ive tried for hours to get your mod to work in Bodyslide to even try it but Ive exhausted all options and just pretty much on the verge of just giving up with it . I appreciate the hard work youve put into all these conversions but it seems impossible to get them to work . Ive tried messing around editing and adding groups and Ive tried making new presets connected to you r' Sky ' group and still nothing seems to work . Im not bothered about the clipping if it isnt disastrously bad as that can be tinkered with in outfit studio because I often mess around mashing up outfits in that , but Ive got to get them working in the first place to even attempt that . If I choose ' Sky ' on the group filter in bodyslide your own outfits still dont even show up so I have no idea how youve configured your mod .

Dang. Not sure how to fix the particular issue you have. Seems to be working for others. Are you on the most up to date version of body slide? Did you overwrite when prompted when installing? If you post your preset .xml i don't mind testing it.

Dang. Not sure how to fix the particular issue you have. Seems to be working for others. Are you on the most up to date version of body slide? Did you overwrite when prompted when installing? If you post your preset .xml i don't mind testing it.

Yeah . Installed it early because this mod didnt seem to be working . I dont know . Maybe Ive ballsed up on the install of the bodyslide update somewhere because your own mods not showing up for your own group seems very odd . I think I'll try saving my presets and shapedata files etc somewhere and completely scrap this install of bodyslide and start again and then slowly put the presets and bodyslide outfit mods back and then get back to you in the next couple of days after reconfiguring it because , like I said , your own files for your own group not showing up Im guessing means somethings dodgy with my install . Ive probably got some mix of old and new program files mixed together for the app itself or something . I dont know . Although other outfits seemed to be working ok so Im just kinda baffled . If it's working for everybody else though it has to be my install in some way . Thanks for the help and the mod anyway . I'll do as I said and I'll post if and when I get it sorted out . Its too late here to start messing around like that now though ( nearly 2 in the morning here ) so I'll try to uninstall both bodyslide and your mod and then reinstall them in the next couple of days and try my luck . Thanks again .

So, all the outfits with headgear behave...wierdly. The headgear is always stationary, so for instance skysiggy the headdress will stay at my characters normal hieght when sneaking and stretch to her ears, i'm probably just gonna delete the hats in OS, but thought you should know. Do you have any recommendations for shoes?

Also, would you be open to requests? I totally understand if you're not this is already a mighty undertaking

So, all the outfits with headgear behave...wierdly. The headgear is always stationary, so for instance skysiggy the headdress will stay at my characters normal hieght when sneaking and stretch to her ears, i'm probably just gonna delete the hats in OS, but thought you should know. Do you have any recommendations for shoes?

Also, would you be open to requests? I totally understand if you're not this is already a mighty undertaking

Yea the weighting was tough with head gear. I tested it on my end but figured there would be issues. I'll see what I can do for a future update but any suggestions would be appreciated. If you find weighting of the head gear that fixes it let me know and I'll add it in.

Feel free to add requests. Some ports are easier than others and don't take too long since the real work is done by the original authors. Others are a little tougher to port. But post it and I'll look into it.

Were there issues with the shoes or were you wondering how to port additional ones in?

Were there issues with the shoes or were you wondering how to port additional ones in?

Well most of the outfits dont have shoes on them I was wondering if u had suggestions of where to get some

As per request, any of these would be awesome, cept maybe the third one as I have it converted I just dont know how to create bodyslide files so I manually conform it when i change presets.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-213.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1503.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1258.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-217.html#more

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html

For your consideration

Also, last thing. what is Skymetal supposed to look like? The leg parts clip pretty badly on my characters thighs and I dont know how much mesh i need to increase

Thanks a lot for the enormous effort you made into this pack. The only thing I don't like is that you renamed the outfits and I can't identify some of the original outfit names.

Yea I totally understand. I had to simplify the names to ensure I kept the directories consistent. When you have to link up meshes, materials, textures, and creation kit entries for 100+ outfits, simplifying the naming helps a ton. If you want the original outfit name for any of them, let me know which and I'll be happy to post it here.

If you're taking requests, then I wouldn't mind binding cait up in some aradia leather armor. Or Leather thief. Pretty much can't go wrong. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/

Thanks for the monumental work here, it must've taken a metric ton of hours.

I've just converted those outfits and will add them in the next update.

Well most of the outfits dont have shoes on them I was wondering if u had suggestions of where to get some

As per request, any of these would be awesome, cept maybe the third one as I have it converted I just dont know how to create bodyslide files so I manually conform it when i change presets.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-213.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1503.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1258.html#more

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-217.html#more

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html

For your consideration

Also, last thing. what is Skymetal supposed to look like? The leg parts clip pretty badly on my characters thighs and I dont know how much mesh i need to increase

I have converted the armors you requested and will post them with the next update.

For the sky metal I would just open it up in outfit studio with your custom body and adjust the meshes accordingly.

Thanks a lot for the enormous effort you made into this pack. The only thing I don't like is that you renamed the outfits and I can't identify some of the original outfit names.

Yea I totally understand. I had to simplify the names to ensure I kept the directories consistent. When you have to link up meshes, materials, textures, and creation kit entries for 100+ outfits, simplifying the naming helps a ton. If you want the original outfit name for any of them, let me know which and I'll be happy to post it here.

I too understand why you did it. I'll try to figure out the original names and I'll ask you the ones I don't know. Again, thanks a lot for this, I'll also try to post some pics of the outfits.

I've also noticed a lot of the outfits don't have shoes, maybe you could try adding some with this resource: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15152/?