Mods you consider hidden gems...

indyskyho

I was curious if anyone has mods they recommend using that they believe has low visibility on the site? I'm sure with the thousands of files here it is easy for some to slip under the radar.

Well written quests that have few conflicts and even fewer bugs are always nice to see, but really just curious what you would recommend no matter what category.

NPC Rescaler mod that comes with AIO Animated Pussy.

I have been unable to find it seperate anywhere and I spent quite a bit of time looking. I literally download AIO Animated pussy for it and can't play without it.

What it does, is make your Skyrim super immersive, basically, makes all the NPCs different, even if you use same body on them all thus not using anywhere near the resources as the mods that require different bodies and textures to achieve the same. This mod rescales not just entire bodies, but body parts (regions) such as breasts, belly, butt, and weight and height as well.

The way you use it is 1st use a body via bodyslide that has both low and max weight, set your sliders to your desire for lowest weight 0 (mine is super skinny) and highest (mine is voluptuous, almost chubby). Then when you start your game and are just in the cell from Alternate Start, just go into the MCM, set up your minimum and maximum values, and let it run automatically for a bit ( a couple minutes), all via MCM. And of course, you can also set up the hotkeys in the MCM and target an NPC and change them in game if you dont like the way they look on top of that.

Then when you finally go into the game you get many NPCs with great variety, some are skinny, some fat, most inbetween, some can be skinny with big butts, some the other way around, some tall, some short. For example one can be short with big butt, mid breasts, another can be tall with super big boobs, and big butt, another can be mid height and be very slim and skinny, etc.

I only hope that once SKSE64 and MCM for it are out, someone, somewhere will properly convert it for SSE. Just an awesome mod.

sounds great. do the different bodyshapes show on clothed npcs? i'm guessing if it does it's magic thru the skeleton, then it will. if thru body meshes, then not

something that is barely used by anyone

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67370/?

if you mess around with his script

function OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)

Sleeper = akActionRef as Actor
    if akActionRef != game.GetPlayer() as ObjectReference
        formlist sleeplist = Game.GetFormfromfile(0x00023dd6,"autoharvest2.esp") as formlist
        int max = sleeplist.getsize() as int
        max=utility.randomint(0,max)
        armor defaultsleepoutfit =sleeplist.Getat(max) as armor
        sleeper.additem(defaultsleepoutfit)
        sleeper.equipitem(DefaultSleepOutfit)
        self.RegisterForUpdate(5 as Float)
    endIf
endFunction

170912054253645901.jpg

170912054250502987.jpg

you better not forget to give malebody_1.nif to males for female only armors

170912054247557296.jpg

170912054243215584.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Blacksmiths Basement / Adventurers Basement (SSE).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62303/?

Essentially a shared crafting space in the form of a trapdoor in all your vanilla homes which feels immersive. Does auto-sorting and display of most crafting items. The SSE version is even better, I really wish it was available for Oldrim. I know there are plenty of mods that do better autosort via containers so once it's deposited you can access it right from the crafting station, bit this mod set lets you see your supplies, etc.

Sadly this is abandoned like so many other good mods, if there are other similar mods out there that don't feel too cheaty or linked to a particular player home I'd love to hear about them...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?

This mod its really good also not so popular.

I mean its a really complete framework with MCM so you can choose what module you want.

This mods has a need systema like INEED - Not as good as that one, but its also animated so you can see your character eating cheese with custom animations.

Bathing - Like bathing in skyrim- of course not as good as that one, but still a good siystem with animations (female not male), i dont recall a dirty visual effect but as far as i know it also have that system

headtracking system with custom idle mecanics (female animations)

And animation for furniture like "animations mod" but in this case this mod do a better job than animations mod.

This mod should be for me the file of the month in nexus and not that stupid mod of unimersive cub, yeah its funny, but not something to be in 1 place of the month file.

or ravengate, not that mod.

Aradia's sexualized mushroom replacer is a WIP but IMO could use a lot more exposure, he's been dropping new versions in his Blender thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8441-blender-lingerie-armor/?p=2025959

Its just a mesh/texture replacer (plus nirnroot sound) so no scripts/.esp required.

Not mentioned in his thread that I saw, but the mod does require some textures from Realistic HD Mushrooms (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61289/?).

Repost of some of his preview images.

post-10-0-72874300-1505246559.jpg

post-10-0-28878800-1506019985.jpgpost-10-0-97882800-1506020018.jpg

Pull Mastery: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48289/?

I see so many playing Skyrim on Twitch and Youtube spamming their jump key to get over mountains. This is perfect for people who don't want to use the Blink/Teleport mods. It's best if you turn it into a Lesser Power in the CK though. that way you can cast it mid air.

This mod basically makes you batman/spiderman.

Also by same author if someone want to go arounf giving the love of the whip to the good folk of skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46902/?

I'm going to post what I consider to be one of the least visible but most useful mods I have (Adult themed):
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

I don't know if it's a hidden gem but it does seem to buried pretty deeply.
It's an amazing mod for bridging the gap between sex scenes and gameplay since it lets you set up effects to apply to certain actors at points during the sex animation.
It lets you avoid downloading entire mods for succubus' and the like.
There are some basic effects like heal/harm, +skill gain and etc but it also lets you make your own with very little knowledge of modding.

In one of my Frostfall survival games, I made an effect to add an apple to my characters inventory and eat it every time she was having oral sex and they came. Basically she could get a small amount of food and water by sucking people off, which made it a lot more fun.

I'm going to post what I consider to be one of the least visible but most useful mods I have (Adult themed):

It's an amazing mod for bridging the gap between sex scenes and gameplay since it lets you set up effects to apply to certain actors at points during the sex animation.

There are some basic effects like heal/harm, +skill gain and etc but it also lets you make your own with very little knowledge of modding.

In one of my Frostfall survival games, I made an effect to add an apple to my characters inventory and eat it every time she was having oral sex and they came. Basically she could get a small amount of food and water by sucking people off, which made it a lot more fun.

I did the same thing but I made it cream from CACO instead =p   it seemed more fitting, and the sound is more... ummm.. immersive.

I did the same thing but I made it cream from CACO instead =p   it seemed more fitting, and the sound is more... ummm.. immersive.

That sounds amazing XD

I can't remember if I either didn't have CACO or just didn't know cream existed, but that would have been amazing,

In my current game I'm simulating a succubus by having my character be a vampire lord (sexy not vanilla) and get a blood potion during sex.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've found dozens of excellent hidden gems by crawling through Asian modding blogs, usually either rare clothing mods, posers, SLAL packs or new locations.
Of course, there's a risk involved and I actually managed to catch a Trojan from one of these blogs, but their content is worth the occasional virus scare.

Archived