lesalle

Cum On Anything! Seriously, pretty much anything.

On 6/12/2018 at 1:50 AM, tanithh said:

Is there any way that I can make this mod use alternate cum textures, rather than the 4k textures that it comes with? I really want to use this and 

in conjunction.

Use in conjunction with insane cum retexture. Ok I got that. Could you help with how to install? Do I rename something and what do I replace? 

4k is a little much for me.

I dont use SL framework (I use OSA) but I'd like to use cum on anything with a retexture because it shows up as pixels for me.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey, SE player here. If I optimize the meshes and save in CK, I'm good to use this in SE right? I used it before in SE when I wasn't aware of unoptimized meshes and file form factors which probably lead to my crashes. It was also before there was a stable RaceMenu for SE. If I enable the schlong magic will the animation still work for SE and will it make every spell and shout I cast come from the schlong? I can kinda live with that for a futanari character, but still.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, Futanari Fever said:

Hey, SE player here. If I optimize the meshes and save in CK, I'm good to use this in SE right? I used it before in SE when I wasn't aware of unoptimized meshes and file form factors which probably lead to my crashes. It was also before there was a stable RaceMenu for SE. If I enable the schlong magic will the animation still work for SE and will it make every spell and shout I cast come from the schlong? I can kinda live with that for a futanari character, but still.

It works without a single hint of trouble in SE once the meshes are optimized and the esp is saved in Creation Kit 64. It is one of the mods which never gave me any difficulty to convert whatsoever. Where SOS VectorPlexus UNP and Schlong Protective Gears needed new plug-ins written from the ground up for SE, this one was just plug and play.

On 11/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, FauxFurry said:

It works without a single hint of trouble in SE once the meshes are optimized and the esp is saved in Creation Kit 64. It is one of the mods which never gave me any difficulty to convert whatsoever. Where SOS VectorPlexus UNP and Schlong Protective Gears needed new plug-ins written from the ground up for SE, this one was just plug and play.

Followed your instructions, just want to say it went off without a hitch for me as well. Thank you

Would it be possible to change the size of the cum splat according to character size and/or schlong size? When you play a dwarf/hobbit/halfling or just a small character it's strange to suddenly see a splat on the wall nearly the size as yourself.

On the other hand if you play a giant character, like 2 or even 3 times larger than most normal NPCs, the splat on the wall seems too small.