The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

7 minutes ago, TheGamerBoy96 said:

Open the file with your clips in S4S - go to Warehouse - Select all the clip and clip header you need - right click , Export somewhere - open you Animation package - imports these file and you done for the exportation thing.

If you need more help feel free to send me a private message so I will try to help you more

YES! You did it! I didn't know I had to right click it and export the clips because the tutorial only tells me how to export the clips using S4PE and I'm just not downloading it since S4S literally does it all. Lol! I'm going to give that a go in the next half hour or so, and I'll let you know if I need any more help.

3 hours ago, unkemptpaladin said:

YES! You did it! I didn't know I had to right click it and export the clips because the tutorial only tells me how to export the clips using S4PE and I'm just not downloading it since S4S literally does it all. Lol! I'm going to give that a go in the next half hour or so, and I'll let you know if I need any more help.

Just a question and sorry if it's a dumb answer but why would you need to export the clips if you're only using s4studio?

You can re-open packages under "my projects" and import more files to an existing package

Hello all! I'm not sure which forum to post this in, but I am starting to animate, and would like to know: Where I can find the absolute latest WickedWhims-compatible rigs complete with the ability to animate the tongue, penis, and breasts? Are these truly the latest rigs? The WW tumblr says they are from December 2017.

1 hour ago, Alonely said:

Hello all! I'm not sure which forum to post this in, but I am starting to animate, and would like to know: Where I can find the absolute latest WickedWhims-compatible rigs complete with the ability to animate the tongue, penis, and breasts? Are these truly the latest rigs? The WW tumblr says they are from December 2017.

I am still using these !

On 12/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, TheGamerBoy96 said:

I am still using these !

Ohh, okay! Just wanted to make sure I had the latest and greatest! Thanks bunches, TheGamerBoy. ^.^

Another question for you all: Does the animation_type for the actor(s) have to be set to something other than NONE to show up in-game under a WW category? For example, if I have the animation's animation_category set as "TEASING" but the animation_type under both actors set as "NONE", is the animation supposed to show up in-game under "TEASING", or will it not show up at all because of the "NONE" parts?

hi, i have this problem: 

my animation is different form ingame result. Problem about Axis X.

"animation_y_offset" is for axis Y
"animation_facing_offset" is for rotation

is there an "animation_X_offset" ? 

Thank you in advice.

2018-12-15 02_13_14-Blender_ [C__Users_Gabriele_Documents_blend_bs_fk1_all.blend].png

Image1.gif

On 12/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, Alonely said:

Ohh, okay! Just wanted to make sure I had the latest and greatest! Thanks bunches, TheGamerBoy. ^.^

Another question for you all: Does the animation_type for the actor(s) have to be set to something other than NONE to show up in-game under a WW category? For example, if I have the animation's animation_category set as "TEASING" but the animation_type under both actors set as "NONE", is the animation supposed to show up in-game under "TEASING", or will it not show up at all because of the "NONE" parts?

I think that by doing so the game does not recognize any actor for that animation since it will look for actors to "teasing" but will not find them because the actors are set with NONE

3 hours ago, TheGamerBoy96 said:

I think that by doing so the game does not recognize any actor for that animation since it will look for actors to "teasing" but will not find them because the actors are set with NONE

Thank you for the idea! I changed the "NONE"s to "TEASING"s and it still doesn't work, however. :( May I message you to ask how to get my test animation to show properly in-game? You are very helpful so far. :)

Spoiler
16 hours ago, krivoj said:

hi, i have this problem: 

my animation is different form ingame result. Problem about Axis X.

"animation_y_offset" is for axis Y
"animation_facing_offset" is for rotation

is there an "animation_X_offset" ? 

Thank you in advice.

2018-12-15 02_13_14-Blender_ [C__Users_Gabriele_Documents_blend_bs_fk1_all.blend].png

Image1.gif

I'm not an expert by any means, but wouldn't that be caused by having moved that orange dot thing you've got selected in the first screenshot in object mode?

By default that thing is positioned where the green and the red lines on the "floor" in blender converge (at XYZ 0,0,0).

To move an actor (or whatever they're called) you should use the root bone I think, which is located somewhere around where the spine ends.

I'd always make sure you only move actors around in pose mode, messing with the other ones results in some strange shit as far as I've seen...

@krivoj

It's generally the same issue here and don't worry, it's something that we've all done at least once!

The problem here is that you've moved the newly appended actor before switching it to pose mode from object mode,

You'll have to switch back to object mode and reposition the orange dot back to the centre of the scene,

Then after this, switch to pose mode and place in the desired location

Has anyone played with Blender 2.8 yet? I know it's beta but will it help or hurt moving forward? I'm finally going to give this a shot instead or beating around the bush. Also is 2.70 the version we should use or can we update to current 2.79?

EDIT: Nevermind, I took a quick look and it looks like a lot of rigs aren't opening right.

2 minutes ago, Alonely said:

Is there a way to just move a parent bone without moving its children? Like moving the pelvis without moving the spine or legs? I've heard someone did this with "Inverse Kinematics" section of Blender, but how?

Yeah theres always a way, I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you want to do correctly though.

Are you using a control rig?

Or are you using the standard rigs provided by Turbo?

Do you mind sharing a blend file, even if its just a test file mocked up for the purposes of showing you how?

5 hours ago, Simite said:

Yeah theres always a way, I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you want to do correctly though.

Are you using a control rig?

Or are you using the standard rigs provided by Turbo?

Do you mind sharing a blend file, even if its just a test file mocked up for the purposes of showing you how?

I want to move the pelvis back and forth without moving the legs; I'm using the rigs from this WickedWhims tutorial blog post. I sent you a PM with a .blend file. ^_^

Edit: We weren't able to figure it out; please let me know if anyone else knows how to do this!

Hi there, any tip for animation clean loop?

First and last keyframes are identical, when animation finishes it slows down, stops for a split second(pause is really visible and eye hurting) and then begins again.

F-curve lienar interpolation  and vector handling type dont work at all.

Thanks for any help!

7 hours ago, Toselli said:

Hi there, any tip for animation clean loop?

First and last keyframes are identical, when animation finishes it slows down, stops for a split second(pause is really visible and eye hurting) and then begins again.

F-curve lienar interpolation  and vector handling type dont work at all.

Thanks for any help!

Personally I find build the animation as normal, start at frame 0 and end where-ever it ends, then keep the main keyframe on 0 but chage where the animation plays from to frame 3, also count down 3 frames from where it ends and have it loop there, it helps make it look like a continous loop.

That makes sense right? so don't move the keyframes, just change at the bottom where the animation plays from and too, make sure you take the same number of the end that you took off the start.

• 1 month later...

o. I made custom animations for WickedWhims.

They work in game but the animation is broken.

By broken, I mean that the arm is in a different position than in Blender.

Is this happening because of Origin?

Blender:

Spoiler

2091881743_Blender_C__Users_tomas_OneDrive_Pulpit_DomiNate_BulgePlay_Male.blend15_02.201914_00_55.png.2249de07b16ba3dd395b4f8b30399a3b.png

In Game:

Spoiler

1761585838_TheSims415_02.201914_01_09.png.2b980fe450924cd63fb8e643b07cd937.png

Any Ideas what I could do wrong?

My XML Code:

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsAnimationPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.sex.animations.animations_tuning" n="DomiNate:WickedWhimsAnimations" s="15945842072583243212"> <!-- 'n' as your Package Name and 's' as Integer ID of your package -->
  <T n="wickedwhims_animations">1</T>
  <L n="animations_list">

<T> <!-- [START OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->
      <T n="animation_raw_display_name">Bulge Play</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF USING "animation_display_name" FIELD] Raw Text for displayed animation name -->
      <T n="animation_author">DomiNate</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed author name of this animation -->

<T n="animation_locations">FLOOR</T> <!-- List of Location Categories for where this animation can be used at -->

<T n="animation_category">HANDJOB</T> <!-- Sex Category of the animation (TEASING, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL, CLIMAX) -->
      <T n="animation_loops">3</T> <!-- Number of times the animation will play in a row -->

<T n="animation_allowed_for_random">0</T> <!-- Flag to disallow animation from being randomly picked in sex (0=Disallow, 1=Allow) -->

<T n="animation_actors_list"> <!-- List of actors in this animation (add more for more actors, remove any that are not needed) -->

<T> <!-- [START OF ACTOR ENTRY] -->
          <T n="actor_id">0</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents this actor, should be 0 if this is the first actor -->
          <T n="animation_clip_name">DomiNate:PosePack_201902151243244400_set_1</T> <!-- Sim animation ClipName -->

<T n="animation_type">HANDJOB</T> <!-- Sex Category of interaction this actor is performing (NONE, TEASING, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL) -->

<T n="animation_genders">MALE</T> <!-- Gender Type of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, ALIEN_BOTH, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, GHOST_BOTH, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_BOTH) -->

<T n="animation_naked_type">TOP</T> <!-- Naked Type this actor will undress to when performing (NONE, TOP, BOTTOM, ALL) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_hands">1</T> <!-- Flag to force undress gloves if needed (0=Ignore, 1=Force) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">1</T> <!-- Flag to force undress shoes if needed (0=Ignore, 1=Force) -->
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">0</T> <!-- Flag to allow equipment of strapon even if this position is not designed for males (0=Disallow, 1=Allow) -->

<T n="actor_interactions"> <!-- List of this actor interactions with other actors -->
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T> <!-- Numerical ID of receiving actor this actor is interacting with -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">HANDJOB</T> <!-- Sex Category of interaction this actor is performing on the receiving actor -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T> <!-- List of Cum Layer Types to apply on the receiving actor (DISABLED, FACE, CHEST, BACK, VAGINA, BUTT, FEET, NONE) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T> <!-- Flag to define if cum goes inside or outside the receiving actor (0=Outside, 1=Inside) -->
            </T>
          </T>
        </T> <!-- [END OF ACTOR ENTRY] -->

</T>

<T n="animation_events_list"> <!-- List of events in this animation (add more for more events, remove any that are not needed) -->

<T> <!-- [START OF EVENT ENTRY] -->
          <T n="event_type">CUM</T> <!-- Event Type that defines the behavior of this event (EFFECT, CUM) -->
          <T n="event_start_timecode">1.23456</T> <!-- Decimal Number in animation duration of when this event triggers -->
          <T n="event_target">a0</T> <!-- Event Target that represents actor Numerical ID or the object used for sex ('a0' is Actor ID 0, 'o' is the object used for sex) -->
          <T n="cum_layer_type">CHEST</T> <!-- Cum Layer Type to apply on the Event Target (FACE, CHEST, BACK, VAGINA, BUTT, FEET) -->
        </T> <!-- [END OF EVENT ENTRY] -->

</T>
    </T> <!-- [END OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->

<!-- Next Animation Goes Here -->
  </L>
</I>

Sorry to all if this question has already been asked,  I've searched, but I couldn't find the answer on my own:

I've been toying with the idea of animating for a long time.  Finally, I've got the time to tackle the project.  I've had no problems finding female rigs, there are plenty.  However, does anyone know of a male rig (with penis and tongue bones) that works in a similar manner as Kijiko's Pose Helper ? 

Pose Helper is great.  However, it overwrites the male mesh and the penis disappears.  Likewise, PH also changes the skins of the rigs that Turbodriver provided.  That's not as big a deal as changing the mesh.  Though, it would have been nice to keep Turbo's textures due to nipple placement. 

I've been looking for a 'complete' male rig for so long.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:35 PM, Alonely said:

I want to move the pelvis back and forth without moving the legs; I'm using the rigs from this WickedWhims tutorial blog post. I sent you a PM with a .blend file. ^_^

Edit: We weren't able to figure it out; please let me know if anyone else knows how to do this!

You need to add inverse kinematics to the rig, that allows you to lock hands and/or feet in place while animating the rest of the body.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:05 AM, akdemico said:

Some know why the animations look different in blender than in the game. I explain. create an animation for a dog with open elbows, but in the game it appears with the elbows together

Any idea what can be the error?

Glad I'm not the only one, I've struggled for hours yesterday trying to fix it.

3 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

You need to add inverse kinematics to the rig, that allows you to lock hands and/or feet in place while animating the rest of the body.

That's what I thought, but doesn't doing so require a pole target? Don't any extra "Empties" get removed from the game once in-game, since they're not part of the recognized set of bones on the rig?