The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

8 minutes ago, doan77 said:

Do you have the 0.5 version ?

15 hours ago, autobanned said:

and what number is newest version ?

i use this version number

s4s : 3.1.1.0 (wishes) http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open

s4pe : 0.5.2 beta http://modthesims.info/t/581232 (you just need s4pe_V0.5.2-beta.7z file only)

blender : 2.76 (link is provided in s4s download page)

Sims 4 Studio 3.1.1.0, S4PE 0.5.2 beta, Blender 2.76

9 hours ago, OceanRAZR-Official said:

Sims 4 Studio 3.1.1.0, S4PE 0.5.2 beta, Blender 2.76

does it always read UNKN in s4pe everytime you open it up in s4pe ?

try re-open other ww animation package (from other author) and open it in s4pe, if it read UNKN for clip header, then something wrong with your s4pe, redownload it

or like doan77 suggested, try upload the package and blend file here, so someone can identified what the problem

2 minutes ago, doan77 said:

I'm looking for sound to use in the animation, 

But the list is too long...

Any advise on the best one to use ?

Looking for simple  female moaning or giggling 

voe_expr_mmhm_30f_cm : a pleasured sound, expecially for women.

vo_expr_laugh_giggle_25f_cm_lowprob : giggling sound, good for women teasing for example.

I'm working on some poses and I'd like to use a specific penis model but having trouble finding rigs. There is Azmodan22's male rig of course but the model is too different to be able to pose accurately.

I'd like to use either the new LunarEclipse's Rig: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88305-lunareclipses-penis-rigged/?tab=comments#comment-2061428&searchlight=1

Or Hiroki's better body rig: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72791-better-body-november-15-rigged-penis-update/

However i'm very confused how and if you can actually use them as rigs for poses. What confuses me the most is looking at their models in Blender, there is no sign of bones for the penis. What am I missing?

i use those for animating, you have the breast, the penis and the tongue.

all credit to dagger - blessed be is name -

Female_E5_Dagger's Rig (1).blend

Male_E5_Dagger's Rig.blend

Lunareclipse and hiroki BB are in game modification of the mesh.

With wicked whims if you have multiple penis model installed, you can choose wich one you want on each sims.

you instal the mesh you like, you make your pose with the rig i provided, and in game it will look like you want.

Thanks Doan, appriciate it. And damn Dagger, he made one silky smooth rig, i'm so used to the clunky default rig that this will take some getting used to.

One more question, which bone or controller can I use to rotate the whole body without messing with the root (which is necessary for the poseplayer). There's the b_ROOT in the normal rig and the b_ROOT in control rig, do they influence one another?

On 19.3.2018 at 3:38 AM, autobanned said:

try re-open other ww animation package (from other author) and open it in s4pe, if it read UNKN for clip header, then something wrong with your s4pe, redownload it

or like doan77 suggested, try upload the package and blend file here, so someone can identified what the problem

On 19.3.2018 at 12:24 PM, Redabyss said:

Remember when unzpping S4Studio to use 7-Zip. Other programs don't work!

I only use 7-Zip and WinRAR it works fine. @autobanned i can't test at the moment because we are renovating

On 3/20/2018 at 2:04 PM, mossmax said:

Thanks Doan, appriciate it. And damn Dagger, he made one silky smooth rig, i'm so used to the clunky default rig that this will take some getting used to.

One more question, which bone or controller can I use to rotate the whole body without messing with the root (which is necessary for the poseplayer). There's the b_ROOT in the normal rig and the b_ROOT in control rig, do they influence one another?

Uploading someone else work is a lot of work :smiley:

i use the b_root in control rig to move the whole body, i don't now if they influence each other as i never use the normal rig.

to export the animation into sims studio you need to bake the animation:

select all bones from the basic rig (rig female)> pose mode > animation ( in the + on the left) > Bake action > choose only selected & visual keying, set to pose then OK,

You can now save the animation ( i save it under another name, so you don't erase the original animation, like ExportFemale.blend) and continue with WW tutorial.

Working on the next stage of my animation set, coming together pretty nicely I think. It's still short, but I just put what I had so far in-game to see how it looks. Probably going to extend it by about 200 frames or so so it's not quite so busy. See in particular the female moving her hand on the sofa and the male's head movement, with the short duration the frequency of those repeating is a bit too high, I think. Not too much work just extending it a bit though. 

Video-53.webm

Also, sounds. I know I can suppress lip movement from sound events, but can I choose a timeframe for this rather than do this for the entire animation? Say I want to insert a sound and have the lips automatically animate for part of the animation's duration, but later insert a sound but not have the lips automatically animate (that is use the mouth bones' movements from the animation I made). 

10 hours ago, Oraya said:
  Hide contents

I really like dagger's rig. Will more or less delete these later lol.

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.

TS4_x64 2018-03-18 01-01-47-48.webm

blender-app 2018-03-21 17-25-37-83.webm

blender-app 2018-03-22 22-32-39-38.webm

blender-app 2018-03-23 00-20-11-11.webm

release date ?

On 18.3.2018 at 7:44 PM, doan77 said:

can you upload the .package and the blend file ?

On 19.3.2018 at 3:38 AM, autobanned said:

http://simfileshare.net/filedetails/484109/

This is the Zip Packed Files (Blender Top and Bottom and the package File)

Spoiler

huge_Teaser_002.thumb.jpg.9b36fb15d824f4bf3a6e41e91c738bb6.jpg

Question: -Has anyone tested what happens if you scale parts of the rigs?..

I just HAD to play with Azzmodans and NOIRs rigs, as I'm waiting some inspiration to continue updating old ones and making some new...

Artista de Bastardo 1.0.4 with 50 animations exists already... BUT! I miss matched some animation names aaand can't find them from xml as there they are named correctly... and latest ~10 animations are still voiceles...

33 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

huge_Teaser_002.thumb.jpg.9b36fb15d824f4bf3a6e41e91c738bb6.jpg

Question: -Has anyone tested what happens if you scale parts of the rigs?..

I just HAD to play with Azzmodans and NOIRs rigs, as I'm waiting some inspiration to continue updating old ones and making some new...

Artista de Bastardo 1.0.4 with 50 animations exists already... BUT! I miss matched some animation names aaand can't find them from xml as there they are named correctly... and latest ~10 animations are still voiceles...

You might need to try matching up the stbl names with the clip names I'm afraid! The list on the right in s4pe shows the data contained by clip files,

Click on a CLIP file and the info will appear,

If you look at this, it'll display clip name... Artista da bastardo : posepack 260320181224676etc,

Then as you scroll down, just below the clip events, not far down at all...

You'll find the name of the blend file used for this animation

Hope this helps and good luck! Lemme know if you need a hand!

1 hour ago, Oraya said:

How do you import the animated objects to wicked whims? How does it work?

When appending the S4 meshes, you need to append it's rig too,

Then select it's rig and set it to pose mode and highlight all bones,

Then loc rot to get the dopesheet data

When saving and exporting it, just treat it as another actor until the XML part where there is a specific line for object animation clips