I have been looking everywhere for a Sims 3 mod I use to have, I believe it is an updated version of Animated WooHoo, called Passion and Romance. Can anyone please guide me to it or even the most updated Animated WooHoo mod? I have version 1.69, any help would be much appreciated.

Any idea where can I download this sim? She looks AMAZING! :wub:

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/132339494309/kurasoberina-adriana-lima-i-promise-i

tumblr_nwsh9wjjLj1swwzeyo4_r1_500.png

The mediafire links are dead, she deleted the post from her tumblr and there is no way to send a message to her. Someone please help me find it :(

I love her skins too, they're fabulous!  Kurasoberina is a member here, so you could message her and ask if it's still available for download :)

xx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a female skin with pink nipples and shaven vagina?

I've got this one, but not sure who made it.  The nipples are large here, but they are adjustable using sliders. The vagina is shaved, but the detail isn't that well defined.  If you like it, let me know and I'll try to find out which one it is or who made it

x

post-589546-0-95274700-1496261549_thumb.jpg

is there a female skin with pink nipples and shaven vagina?

Since you posted your question I searched in the web for something named „invincible clothes“. I got this top and bottom invincible clothes with a complete (but elder) mod „Sex Mod“ in „accessoires“ in early 2016. Both accessoires could be recolored, so you could have pink nippels and (shaved) vulva also.

I could not find this in the web – but maybe another user remembers where you (me too!) could get this.

In the meantime I found this accessoires on my old notebook (don´t remember where I got it from)

post-1122810-0-18112400-1496581275_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-15852500-1496581312_thumb.jpg

Pink but some troubles... as you can see

post-1122810-0-75484700-1496581344_thumb.jpg

with normal naked top:

post-1122810-0-35739400-1496581382_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that tweaks how the AI handles relationships? In vanilla, you always have to be the one to court another sim which then develops into a relationship with equal footing, what I'm looking for is a mod that adds a "Dom(me)" trait or something with similar functionality that makes the AI more romantically aggressive, makes them more likely to order others around and once in a relationship is the one most likely to initiate intimacy. Really missing household power dynamics. 

Is there a mod that tweaks how the AI handles relationships? In vanilla, you always have to be the one to court another sim which then develops into a relationship with equal footing, what I'm looking for is a mod that adds a "Dom(me)" trait or something with similar functionality that makes the AI more romantically aggressive, makes them more likely to order others around and once in a relationship is the one most likely to initiate intimacy. Really missing household power dynamics. 

Not aware of any, but that might be a feature worth suggesting for KW.

• 1 month later...

Isn't it already in KW? I remember seeing a Submissive/Dominant trait, but i dont know how far that affects the character and if it affects relationships or just sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it already in KW? I remember seeing a Submissive/Dominant trait, but i dont know how far that affects the character and if it affects relationships or just sex.

If I remember correctly, there's a masochist trait but it just gives a mood bonus to rough sex and rape. Last time I played was a few years ago though so maybe you're right. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can find/redownload sims4me's teen female walk style mod? As well as his base-game underwear as accessories (bras and panties separate) for teen and adult females?

I had them a few years ago, but lost them when I had to reinstall, and now the site's offline.  :(

Anyone know where I can find/redownload sims4me's teen female walk style mod? As well as his base-game underwear as accessories (bras and panties separate) for teen and adult females?

I had them a few years ago, but lost them when I had to reinstall, and now the site's offline.  :(

Is this Sims4 stuff?  Might have better luck posting in the Sims 4 forum if you haven't already, hon x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have seen menacing werewolf overhauls that also has dicks and all that on them, I just cannot find what changes the ingame were wolves to be more like the real thing:  a large beast ready to rape you and get away with it instead of being wacked by a newspaper.   where do I find this overhaul?  can someone tell me please?