[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

wow really nice.

You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from!  I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations.  At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators!

You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from!  I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations.  At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators!

I'm pretty sure that Golden is almost at the same rate than Amra

thank you guys! :)

If he manages to better allocate the kinetic energy transferred from body to body after each thrust, it will :)

It's just a simple matter of make more practicing and try to reach that goal, but I no doubt he will make it ;)

Guest zheur

If he manages to better allocate the kinetic energy transferred from body to body after each thrust, it will :)

It's just a simple matter of make more practicing and try to reach that goal, but I no doubt he will make it ;)

Him and the other animator Daggger (gpo872g2bbf2hf249) are truly extraordinary. Maybe they are Amra's descendants :P

Him and the other animator Daggger (gpo872g2bbf2hf249) are truly extraordinary. Maybe they are Amra's descendants :P

Oh, yeah... I tried his animations... and you're right, excelents animations... I think they could make anomations very very alike than Amra :)

thank for the point out. :)  the effect of "the kinetic energy transferred from body to body" is one of the element of animation I really value, and it will be really great and helpful for me if you can point out specific moment of my animation that its kinetic energy effect need to be improved, so like pointing out the particular part of animation where need to be improved, like you did in the other post for other creator, i think that is really constructive and helpful for me and other creator's betterment.

thank for the point out. :)  the effect of "the kinetic energy transferred from body to body" is one of the element of animation Im really value. it will be really great and helpful for me if you can point out specific moment from my animation, like the particular part of animation where need to be improved like you did in the other post for other creator. i think that is really constructive and helpful for creator's betterment!

Glad you're open to criticism, its really the key for improvement.

Generally speaking your animations are fine, but to me what they all seem to lack is a smooth flow between the bodies.

Let me better explain with one of your animations:

post-1508920-0-34214100-1485538070_thumb post-1508920-0-98277300-1485700393_thumb

From my understanding, in pretty much all of your animations it seems like the male should be the leading part at first, but if you take a closer look, it turns out they are both competing for leadership.

It becomes obvious when you see that as soon as they collide, they are both being pushed back almost istantly from the thrust, which means they were both thrusting at the same time, thus leaving no follower and inevitably no leader. That's no problem at all, on the contrary it would be a choice of style.

The problem arises when one of the partners is not behaving as the role is supposed perform. In this specific case the woman reacts as if she is being the receiver (follower) of the male (leader), thus whenever the male thrusts, the woman should take a little bit of time to gather the partner's energy necessary to be pushed forward, thus the girl should always have a little delay in the animation timeline to better accompany the male action instead of fighting it.

Hope it makes sense, if you simply add a little delay in the woman timeline you should understand what i'm talking about and the fix will come naturally. Also i'm taking note that these animations are really fast, so even few milliseconds of delay can make the difference.

All of this should result in a much smoother flow similar to Mike's & Amra's animations.

thank for the point out. :)  the effect of "the kinetic energy transferred from body to body" is one of the element of animation Im really value. it will be really great and helpful for me if you can point out specific moment from my animation, like the particular part of animation where need to be improved like you did in the other post for other creator. i think that is really constructive and helpful for creator's betterment!

Glad you're open to criticism, its really the key for improvement.

Generally speaking your animations are fine, but to me what they all seem to lack is a smooth flow between the bodies.

Let me better explain with one of your animations:

post-1508920-0-34214100-1485538070_thumb post-1508920-0-98277300-1485700393_thumb

From my understanding, in pretty much all of your animations it seems like the male should be the leading part at first, but if you take a closer look, it turns out they are both competing for leadership.

It becomes obvious when you see that as soon as they collide, they are both being pushed back almost istantly from the thrust, which means they were both thrusting at the same time, thus leaving no follower and inevitably no leader. That's no problem at all, on the contrary it would be a choice of style.

The problem arises when one of the partners is not behaving as the role is supposed perform. In this specific case the woman reacts as if she is being the receiver (follower) of the male (leader), thus whenever the male thrusts, the woman should take a little bit of time to gather the partner's energy necessary to be pushed forward, thus the girl should always have a little delay in the animation timeline to better accompany the male action instead of fighting it.

Hope it makes sense, if you simply add a little delay in the woman timeline you should understand what i'm talking about and the fix will come naturally. Also i'm taking note that these animations are really fast, so even few milliseconds of delay can make the difference.

All of this should result in a much smoother flow similar to Mike's & Amra's animations.

yeah, i agree with you. the time of female's butt bouncing bck is little too early, and that cause the fighting bck issue.  your suggestion indeed help. thanks!

yeah, i agree with you, and that make a lot of sense. the time of female's butt bouncing bck is little too early, and that cause  the fighting bck issue.  i only felt something not right on timing of thrusting and couldnt tell why until you pointed out the source of the issue.. really thanks that you took your time helping me explaining the source of the issue, and your suggestion will indeed help my future animations better! thanks!

You're welcome! :D

I personally think Golden88's animations are better if you are looking for something realistic. Some of Amra animations are fine, but to be honest, a lot of them are too fast and unrealistic, with mouth exageration on oral sex for example. Amra is just great because he can do a lot of animations in a short time and they are still good looking.

But Golden88 animations looks a bit more professional to me, so to the contrary, it seems to take way more time, and I think it's a good thing. I prefer to see better animations so I don't care about the time it takes. It's free anyway.

Anyway, we shouldn't compare animators. It's a matter of taste. Every animators in the sims or any game are a great addition.

I personally think Golden88's animations are better if you are looking for something realistic. Some of Amra animations are fine, but to be honest, a lot of them are too fast and unrealistic, with mouth exageration on oral sex for example. Amra is just great because he can do a lot of animations in a short time and they are still good looking.

But Golden88 animations looks a bit more professional to me, so to the contrary, it seems to take way more time, and I think it's a good thing. I prefer to see better animations so I don't care about the time it takes. It's free anyway.

Anyway, we shouldn't compare animators. It's a matter of taste. Every animators in the sims or any game are a great addition.

thanks man, your comment mean a lot to me.

I love these anims, golden88. Very realistic sex movements. One Of the best on here.

thanks you! Im glad you like it.

Comparing for the sake of comparing alone is never a good thing most of the time. But on the other hand, comparing to others (especially "better" others) might be the key to personal growth/improvement in any contest be it professional or not.

Now the above quoted "better" while being of subjective nature (as you pointed out), is fundamental if we wish to step down from our pedestal and try understand what others can do, we may even come to the conclusion that those others are clearly better than us or they can do something that we lack and we want to replicate. That doesn't mean you have to lose faith in yourself, on the contrary you need to be really confident when comparing to others, just don't let your confidence blind your judgement and try to be as open as possible to criticism or observation (or auto-criticism if you can).

I believe stasis is never a good thing, stay too long in your shell and you probably won't grow as much as you could have by comparing and working with others.

Really usefull to compare the job of artists ?

The animations of Golden88 are Wow ! Superb !

The animations of Amra72 are Wow ! Superb !

The animations of Mike24 are Wow ! Superb !

And what do you think about the suppleness on the Dagger's animations ? Awesome too, no ? :-)

There are some impressive talented animators on this site and no doubt, Golden88 is in the leader's team. :-)

Yes, it is useful.

Even if you group them all in the "Superb tier" they'll always present different styles that differentiate one from another, that peculiar style which eventually makes us prefer one artist to another. One of them may have a way of doing things that others could learn from and vice-versa.

Honestly if i was in Golden shoes, i would love the praises i receive, but more than anything i would be extremely welcoming towards constructive criticism and opinions which can only help me becoming a better artist. Praises alone while being a lovely thing to receive, often don't help you improve if they are not spiced up with some healthy criticism now and then. Because noone is perfect, and those who realize it first, are those who never stops growing both personally and professionally.

Hope i didn't sound bashful in the previous post because it wasn't really my intention. Anyone is free to accept or reject an opinion, at the same time everyone is free to make and share one. We are not bashing on the artists here, on the contrary we are stimulating them, helping them grow and go beyond their own limits each time. Then its up to the artist to reject other's criticism or be open towards them.

Guest Redabyss

I don't think comparing people is useful, nor making discussions on how criticism should be made.

Criticism is an individual thing. If something could be done better in Golden's animation, the best thing is to point it out in a civil and constructive way.

Comparing people doesn't work, as it is always unpleasant to read.

That aside, I think this argument should be put to rest, we don't want to spam Golden's thread with not relevant messages, comparisons, etc.

I don't think comparing people is useful, nor making discussions on how criticism should be made.

Criticism is an individual thing. If something could be done better in Golden's animation, the best thing is to point it out in a civil and constructive way.

Comparing people doesn't work, as it is always unpleasant to read.

That aside, I think this argument should be put to rest, we don't want to spam Golden's thread with not relevant messages, comparisons, etc.

I fear too much attention has gone towards the word "comparison" in a wrongly distorted way.

Its not about fanboying your favorite artist, but instead is about building criticism based on someone else way of doing things to help get to the point faster. Indeed in my criticism to Golden i took the ball when someone compared it to Amra, saying that there could be a way to give much more fluidity to his animations.

I believe that was constructive/detailed enough criticism with no bashing or comparing in a mean way to another artist whatsoever. 

Guest Redabyss

It's all good :) I just think that... well how can I put this, some animators do animations for free, here, without Patreon or asking for money (and I think this is good because there are way too many Patreon pages - which are good things themselves, but still there are too many). This including Golden, Amra, etc.

We should be grateful for what we get and help in this grateful way. This is a great community and part of its greatness is the collaboration and tollerance between users.

That said, I was thinking if you, Golden, can provide us animators with some tips, I'd be more than happy to add them to my guide :D

It's all good :) I just think that... well how can I put this, some animators do animations for free, here, without Patreon or asking for money (and I think this is good because there are way too many Patreon pages - which are good things themselves, but still there are too many). This including Golden, Amra, etc.

We should be grateful for what we get and help in this grateful way. This is a great community and part of its greatness is the collaboration and tollerance between users.

That said, I was thinking if you, Golden, can provide us animators with some tips, I'd be more than happy to add them to my guide :D

sure :)  ask me anything, i will be glad to share some tips and  my experience.

Guest Redabyss

You can write directly in the guide! 

Generally how much you separate frames from one another to create such speed while keep everything natural? How many frames you create per animation? And what you do to, for example, keep the legs of the woman steady in a doggy? This kind of insight would be helpful :)

You can write directly in the guide! 

Generally how much you separate frames from one another to create such speed while keep everything natural? How many frames you create per animation? And what you do to, for example, keep the legs of the woman steady in a doggy? This kind of insight would be helpful :)

Sorry, writing a guide is hard for me because English is my second language and im not good in writing even using my first language.  

Generally how much you separate frames from one another to create such speed while keep everything natural

observation from  relate adult video is really helpful for making realitic  animation for me.  before I starting making  animation  I will observe the movement via adult video which is alike my work,and i play video with 3 time slower speed in order to observe force and impact accurately, especially any body part that is affected by each impact. for example: like how  force from male affect female body part after each impact. 

and one other thing i think that is useful for making movement natrual is that

i keep certain ratio for male's thrust in and pull out. the best thrusting ratio will be 2:3 imo. 2 for male's thrust-in and 3 for male's pull out. for example:  time for male thrust in will be shorter amount of time than pull out.

How many frames you create per animation?

i create 400 and 600 frame for  "doggy on the floor 1.2." and 1400 and 1600 for standing doggy1.2. 

what you do to, for example, keep the legs of the woman steady in a doggy?

i acutally still looking for a method to lock leg and hand, and  i still not find any tool in Blender that can do the job. but i found a way that can make a illustion that can reduce leg dislocation . 

I keep the skeleton joint name "b_ROOT_bind" not too far from  ground, and leave M/F leg and knee bend a little. if the disslocation is still too obvious, i will start rotate the joints named b_Pelvis to get feet in same place.

I hope these method help..

Guest Redabyss

Oh yes they do, these are actually pretty good suggestions! Mind if I add them at the guide? And, your English is very good and understandable, you don't have to worry!
Plus... HOT DAMN 1600 FRAMES!?!? :o :O

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites.

sorry... i cant really help you

I just checked the coding of second stage of the standing doggy.

it look fine and normal.

this issue is beyond my knowledge. I would suggest that you post the issue to TurboDriver in this link below: 

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

but, i will inform this issue to TurboDriver tomorrow.

I figured out it was a different file, it just seemed to be the timing that caused it to happen during your animations.