[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

Hello guys!

I just upload an another new doggy position for window.

little note for this new animaton:

this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window.

also

I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should now be fixed.

post-1508920-0-70740000-1486829042_thumb.gif

Hello guys!

this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window.

I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed.

Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind.

post-1015765-0-18972200-1486825003_thumb.gif

post-1015765-0-21355700-1486825191_thumb.gif

post-1015765-0-16894600-1486918970_thumb.gif

Hello guys!

I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed.

Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind.

thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that :)

it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind.

but breasts may have different sizes, I'm not sure such animation will look properly with any size.

thanks a lot for the update Golden! your animations realy have very high mastery level

The same could be said for fat sims and overly muscular sims.

02_11_17_4_50_46_PM.png

Hello guys!

what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? 

thus no clipping issues as mentionned above

Hello guys!

what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? 

i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaiton

Nice ! And for two men please ?

thanks! but sorry, I dont plan to do MM animation atm,

Hello guys!

attachicon.gifstanding doggy for window 01-2.gif

i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaiton

New anims look great, thanks! For the breast groping... how about cupping the breast from underneath? That way, the size may not be such an issue? Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Hello guys!

New anims look great, thanks! For the breast groping... how about cupping the breast from underneath? That way, the size may not be such an issue? Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more from you :)

thanks! is it like using male's hand  holding lower region of the breast? (sorry for my English) if so,  i think that is good idea, I havnet tried this method  yet. i will try it and see how it perform for next stage of animation.

Hello guys!

thanks! is it like using male's hand holding lower region of the breast? (sorry for my English) if so, i think that is good idea, I havnet tried this method yet. i will try it and see how it perform for next stage of animation.

You got it :) exactly, like holding under the breast, it can work for large or small breasts this way I hope :)

Guest Redabyss

Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man! :D

thanks man :)

Hello guys!

I just upload an second stage of doggy position for window! now, im working on climax animation.

post-1508920-0-07484300-1488578081_thumb.gifpost-1508920-0-90442200-1488578646_thumb.gif

Guest zheur

Hello guys!

I just upload an second stage of doggy position for window! now, im working on climax animation.

attachicon.gifStanding Doggy by the Floor 02-1.gifattachicon.gifstanding doggy for window 02-2.gif

This is so professional, I can't believe how good it is. Are you really a newbie to this? :blink:

Hello guys!

attachicon.gifStanding Doggy by the Floor 02-1.gifattachicon.gifstanding doggy for window 02-2.gif

This is so professional, I can't believe how good it is. Are you really a newbie to this? :blink:

thanks! yeah i still consider myself as new to Blender since i has started using and learning blender since last year December, and i feel i still have a lot of thing need to learn  every time i finish one animation.  my recent animation got improved because of my better understanding of using Dope sheet in Blender. the knowledge really help me to adjust and refine my animation easily, and it also allow me to push my limit of making better quality of new animation.

Oh my gosh thats amazing!

i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact.

There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe

You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles.

I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic . :)