[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

Guest zheur

Oh my gosh thats amazing!

i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact.

There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe

You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles.

I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic . :)

I agree with this also. He's up there with some of the best on this site.

Oh my gosh thats amazing!

i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact.

There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe

You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles.

I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic . :)

really thank for your encouragement! it really mean a lot to me. thanks! 

Seriously. Your animations are absolutely amazing.

They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! :D

More doggy !!1! They are the best position ever :D

Couch, chair, standing, bar stool counter, table xD We need them all :P

Really really good. With Amra you are my favorite animator man. Keep it up o/

They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! :D

thank you! I feel honor!

is this one for the new updated WW? they look awesome!

thanks!!

I'm impressed. I think sophiextime said it best. Thank you very much, Golden. Have a great week.

thank you!  :)

I could not agree more if i tried :D

This is amazing work, i absolutely adore your animations, the only thing i think is bad, is that there arent enough of them, MOAR please :) :)

Yes mooooore!! hehe.

I have so many animations now in my game that i may need to start being fussy and picking which ones remain and which i put on hold and leave out. But yours are gonna stay! I want to refine my options a bit and your ticking all the boxes.:) 

I just hope we are lucky enough to be fed more of them :)

I could not agree more if i tried :D

This is amazing work, i absolutely adore your animations, the only thing i think is bad, is that there arent enough of them, MOAR please :) :)

Yes mooooore!! hehe.

I have so many animations now in my game that i may need to start being fussy and picking which ones remain and which i put on hold and leave out. But yours are gonna stay! I want to refine my options a bit and your ticking all the boxes. :)

I just hope we are lucky enough to be fed more of them :)

Best climax animation imho

GREAT WORK!

Best climax animation imho

I second this I just recently used it for the first time and it's Very Impressive. Great JGuysob!

Guys thank for the encourgament !! :)

Guest zheur

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites.

I had this issue but with a different animation crashing my game. It might be conflicting with another mod in your game.

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites.

sorry... i cant really help you

I just checked the coding of second stage of the standing doggy.

it look fine and normal.

this issue is beyond my knowledge. I would suggest that you post the issue to TurboDriver in this link below: 

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

but, i will inform this issue to TurboDriver tomorrow.

You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from!  I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations.  At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators!

You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from!  I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations.  At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators!

I'm pretty sure that Golden is almost at the same rate than Amra