[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

On 2018/1/29 at 2:33 PM, cookieEmpress said:

Amaaaazing creations!! Thank you for uploading Golden88 they are so fluid and obviously made with great effort. Please continue to create as I would love to see new additions! :blush::classic_heart: You have made my sims very happy

thanks!! I'm currently working on a new animation, hopefully, I can finish this one soon!

• 3 weeks later...

That climax scene for the window is amazing. Its probably my favourite out of any animator because there's something about it that seems so realistic. I get HELL clipping issues with it though and it spazzes out a little bit but its still freaking awesome. Your animations seem so lifelike in the way the sims bodies make contact its really, really well done. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

You are one of my fav creatores. Have used this pretty much for a long time now, still one my faves animations.

Thank you for create it and share with us. This is a really well made and thought work.

Hope one day you have time to come back and share more of your work with us.

Best the wishes, mate \0

Hello Guys!

I just uploaded the new animation “ Standing Doggy 01!” for Floor setting!

Sorry.. it had been long time since the last update, During past few years, I had tried to create some new animations with my own rig for couple time, but it didn’t go well.. Until I used the efficient rig which been created and modified by many creators on Loverlab.

Really thanks for the creators sharing their knowledge and experienced of using the rig. those really help me a lot to finish this animation.

I hope you guys like the new animation, and hope you guys have great weekend!

Cheers!

1417544494_Floor-StandingDoggy_05.gif.f8580f0a1660a3df43c6e0020954825d.gif1759423160_Floor-StandingDoggy_06.gif.7433a6a6ace830eef42dd1dd31a6ca9d.gif

Edited by Golden88
  • Golden88 changed the title to [Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 28, 2021: Standing Doggy 01)
15 hours ago, Golden88 said:

Hello Guys!

I just uploaded the new animation “ Standing Doggy 01!” for Floor setting!

Sorry.. it had been long time since the last update, During past few years, I had tried to create some new animations with my own rig for couple time, but it didn’t go well.. Until I used the efficient rig which been shared and modified by many creators on Loverlab.

Really thanks for the creators sharing their knowledge and experienced of using the rig. those really help me a lot to finish this animation

I hope you guys like the new animation, and hope you guys have great weekend!

Cheers!

1417544494_Floor-StandingDoggy_05.gif.f8580f0a1660a3df43c6e0020954825d.gif1759423160_Floor-StandingDoggy_06.gif.7433a6a6ace830eef42dd1dd31a6ca9d.gif

Good that you came back! which rig do you use?