[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Hmmm, okey, new post. I had to read more careful.

25000+ characters are... okey, I think...

Because if multiple pregnancies are turned off, possible numbers will slow down. I personally don't like this feature, since it adds quickly too many family members. And dynasty management becomes hard.

In my tests I had multiple pregnancies turned off.

Well, about your tests... did you add to world some werewolf and succubus characters?

Werewolves increase this numbers slightly, since they dont have any enemies. Vlad is... Well, doing nothing.

And Fenris is breeding huge amount of children and this children, after some time give 50% fertility to woman. Soooooo, yeah.

About your mod... yeah, if AI can't use Hall and doesn't have access to succubus multiple pregnancies, go on... And continue on content of alpha build.

25000 is still okey.

I was playing Warhammer and Agot more. They had faaar more characters In game and game was still smooth. And believe me, after soms time, both mods can achieve 70000+ characters.

Hmmm, okey, new post. I had to read more careful.

25000+ characters are... okey, I think...

Because if multiple pregnancies are turned off, possible numbers will slow down. I personally don't like this feature, since it adds quickly too many family members. And dynasty management becomes hard.

In my tests I had multiple pregnancies turned off.

Well, about your tests... did you add to world some werewolf and succubus characters?

Werewolves increase this numbers slightly, since they dont have any enemies. Vlad is... Well, doing nothing.

And Fenris is breeding huge amount of children and this children, after some time give 50% fertility to woman. Soooooo, yeah.

About your mod... yeah, if AI can't use Hall and doesn't have access to succubus multiple pregnancies, go on... And continue on content of alpha build.

25000 is still okey.

I was playing Warhammer and Agot more. They had faaar more characters In game and game was still smooth. And believe me, after soms time, both mods can achieve 70000+ characters.

So, yeah... 25000 is okey.

There are population controls built into the current version of CK2.  The defaults are below:

NEngine = {
	POPULATION_BASELINE = 20000, -- The baseline of what would be considered normal amount of population
	COURT_PRUNE_SIZE = 10, 				-- Courts larger than this will be checked for pruning each month
	PRUNE_MINIMAL_AGE = 40,				-- Minimum age for a courtier to be prunable if considered irrelevant
	HEALTH_IMMUNITY_TO_PRUNING = 7,		-- If a character has that much health, they won't be pruned
},

<--snip-->

Really, addinng some cost to abilities will help greatly. Even strongest computer has problem handing 10000+ characters doing different actions. And since game doesn't have purge mechanics, playing late game is pure horror.

<--snip-->

I have stopped working on my mod to further test its effects.  I ran several 100 year "observer" tests.  The two with the lowest numbers both had the Aztec invasion activate during them, so I am not sure if that is skewing the results or not.  The two "baseline" values are starting a new game at that point and immediately saving to see how many characters CK2 vanilla starts with.

Using a start date of 769, in observer mode, I collected the following stats:

baseline 769.1.1	10745 characters	|  2631 deceased	|   8114 living
  baseline 867.1.1	13230 characters	|  5147 deceased	|   8083 living
  with no mod		50168 characetrs	| 29577	deceased	|  20591 living
  Dark World only	50856 characters	| 29524 deceased	|  21332 living
  my mod no Toska	56626 characters	| 31412 deceased	|  25214 living
  DW + Toska + Nox	59861 characters	| 33916 deceased	|  25945 living

If we assume that the Aztec invasion is NOT skewing my results, then it looks like my mod is adding about 20% to the total living population as opposed to vanilla or just Dark World without any sub-mods.  There were only 1 or 2 yiffic characters that ended up in my game runs, and I checked their family histories and they weren't the cause of the increase in population.

So, at this point, I can either not worry about the problem for now and keep adding content, or I can put all new content on hold for however many days/weeks/months it takes me to figure out exactly what is happening.  If it were only a 10% increase I'd continue with new content.

So, this means I probably wont be able to post alpha v.03 this weekend.

Part of the reason the population is jumping with toska and your mod it the fact you lowered the marrying age. By having courier marrying at 12 they end up have more children during their life time. 

As for why the number of deceased jumped with your mod  may have to do with your centaurs that spawn around the map at the beginning of the game. Since human out number the centaurs and horses most of the centaurs end up marrying humans, who then die when giving birth making them remarry and then the new spouse dies. And then it repeats.  

<--snip-->

Really, addinng some cost to abilities will help greatly. Even strongest computer has problem handing 10000+ characters doing different actions. And since game doesn't have purge mechanics, playing late game is pure horror.

<--snip-->

I have stopped working on my mod to further test its effects.  I ran several 100 year "observer" tests.  The two with the lowest numbers both had the Aztec invasion activate during them, so I am not sure if that is skewing the results or not.  The two "baseline" values are starting a new game at that point and immediately saving to see how many characters CK2 vanilla starts with.

If we assume that the Aztec invasion is NOT skewing my results, then it looks like my mod is adding about 20% to the total living population as opposed to vanilla or just Dark World without any sub-mods.  There were only 1 or 2 yiffic characters that ended up in my game runs, and I checked their family histories and they weren't the cause of the increase in population.

So, at this point, I can either not worry about the problem for now and keep adding content, or I can put all new content on hold for however many days/weeks/months it takes me to figure out exactly what is happening.  If it were only a 10% increase I'd continue with new content.

Part of the reason the population is jumping with toska and your mod it the fact you lowered the marrying age. By having courier marrying at 12 they end up have more children during their life time. 

As for why the number of deceased jumped with your mod  may have to do with your centaurs that spawn around the map at the beginning of the game. Since human out number the centaurs and horses most of the centaurs end up marrying humans, who then die when giving birth making them remarry and then the new spouse dies. And then it repeats.  

Thank you very much!!!  I would not have thought of either of those!  

I tried disabling yiffics, I tried disabling multiple pregnancies, and neither helped.  I don't know if I had it in .02 or not, but the version I have been working with has the game rules for centaur lands (none, all 5, or one of the 5 only).  

<--snip-->

<--snip-->

Thank you very much!!!  I would not have thought of either of those!  

I tried disabling yiffics, I tried disabling multiple pregnancies, and neither helped.  I don't know if I had it in .02 or not, but the version I have been working with has the game rules for centaur lands (none, all 5, or one of the 5 only).  

Glad to help! And no, you did not have game rules for centaur lands in .02. Glad to here its getting added though!

Also on a semi interesting note the event that fires if a character is pregnant after giving birth still fires if multiple pregnancies is turned off.  (The one for succubi). Though this is not a problem with your mod, merely a quirk that occurs due to other mods having an event/decision with a % chance of getting pregnant without checking to see if you are already pregnant. 

<--snip-->

Also on a semi interesting note the event that fires if a character is pregnant after giving birth still fires if multiple pregnancies is turned off.  (The one for succubi). Though this is not a problem with your mod, merely a quirk that occurs due to other mods having an event/decision with a % chance of getting pregnant without checking to see if you are already pregnant. 

You should get slightly different text if you are not a succubus and that happens: I have just given birth but the midwives tell me I am still pregnant. I can feel the strain that this has put on my body and I hope I live long enough to give birth to the other child growing within me.

Regarding the question about the lenght of narrative events:

I would like to have serveral options in each narrative step. Make the text shorter, but with a cople of options what to do in each step. I would also like for the to have a some possibilities that can happen at random. Reading the same long text every time is boring. Having several different options and events that can happen makes it more interesting. Traits of the characters involved should influence the options too (game rule if people want to be able to do everything always).

I know this is a lot of work and no priority (implement what you intend to implement first), but I would like to see more varaiety within the events.

Regarding the question about the lenght of narrative events:

I would like to have serveral options in each narrative step. Make the text shorter, but with a cople of options what to do in each step. I would also like for the to have a some possibilities that can happen at random. Reading the same long text every time is boring. Having several different options and events that can happen makes it more interesting. Traits of the characters involved should influence the options too (game rule if people want to be able to do everything always).

I know this is a lot of work and no priority (implement what you intend to implement first), but I would like to see more varaiety within the events.

Thank you for the comments.  I agree with you wholeheartedly on the lack of variety in many events.  I often complain about that in many games, so I try to write the mechanics in such a way that multiple different descriptions can be available, either randomly, or based on character traits.  Of course this takes time to get worked in, especially writing the different versions, but I do intend to do it.  

For example, the unwritten event descriptions below are intended for 4 different scenes to randomly come up when that event is kicked off.  The mechanics work, I just need to write the scenes.  :)

NXBSTWOLF1420_title;Cage Slut Buggering;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
NXBSTWOLF1420-1_desc;sex scene butt fucking male in cage (variant 1);;;;;;;;;;;;;x
NXBSTWOLF1420-2_desc;sex scene butt fucking male in cage (variant 2);;;;;;;;;;;;;x
NXBSTWOLF1420-3_desc;sex scene butt fucking male in cage (variant 3);;;;;;;;;;;;;x
NXBSTWOLF1420-4_desc;sex scene butt fucking male in cage (variant 4);;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Two of the new random events that kick off in alpha .03 already have more choices, and there are different branches for certain traits.  Once again, one of them picks on under-endowed males, but if the player makes "good" choices, they can end up with something good out of it.  Of course, too many "bad" choices and the player is "rewarded" with an interesting character death, or stuck in a regency (a worse fate than death IMO).  <evil grin>  Characters in that event who have average and large dicks get a totally different event chain, and characters with huge or horse endowments go down a third path.  Also, cocks aren't the only thing I uses as triggers.  :)

As this mod grows, so too will the variety.  

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Regrettably, I am not going to have version 0.03α ready to upload this weekend.   :(

I lost too much time trying to trace the population bloat issue and then discovered some unexpected bugs while test playing as a werewolf.  I will attempt to get an update pushed sometime mid-week, as my employment schedule allow.

In case you are curious, 0.03α addresses 9 reported bugs and currently adds:
  1. Horsing Around: In response to the poll and other feedback, this is a new randomly triggered, repayable male with female horse event chain.  There are both good and bad outcomes in this one, depending on how you play it out.   ;)
  2. Wolf Mother: A randomly triggered non-sexual childhood event that can optionally replace your existing mother with that of a she wolf, as well as potentially give you werewolf traits.  Depending on player actions, your wolf mother may also become a lover & consort.  This will open up explicit bestiality scenes (not yet written) with her and eventually with others from the Canidae family (for when the character is older).
  3. 4 new "perversion" traits but I don't have a lot tied to them yet.  (so many plans though, especially when MM releases)
  4. 2 titular NPC dukedoms (one of them tied to the new "Horsing Around" event chain)
  5. a further modified "defines" reducing the "baseline" population and slightly increasing the chance of natural death in some of the age categories.  I am still not sure what final effects this will have, but I am tasting it as I experiment with the other events.
  6. the starting of a canine race - presently there is just one feral wolf image used for males, females, and children.  It will be expand like I did my centaurs with several that are randomly selected.
  7. two new working game rules - one controlling whether centaurs have 5, 1, or 0 lands of their own at game start.  The second one allows censoring of "Bastards of Christ" event chains.
  8. and probably a lot of other new, tweaked, or fixed stuff I have already forgotten about.

I look forward to having this ready to share with everyone as soon as possible.

Idea of this mod is awesome. I found problem with age rules. Characters that hit age of 16 still get Virgin trait despite of they had sex. Hope you will fix this in next version.

(Sorry for my English.. I am trying my best :shy: ) 

I hadn't even though of that problem.  It is Dark World itself that adds the virgin trait at 16, but I have a way I can work around that.  I'll work on incorporating it in for either 0.03α or 0.04α

Got a question for you. Do you have any plans on designing the 'victim', 'bitch' or 'submissive' side of these events? Like for instance the Werewolf bitch perspective or events directed towards them and their Werewolf dom(s)? I ask because I was rather enthralled by the original's ideas but there wasn't much content there. To honest I even attempted to tweak some of the original dark world events to fit with the current Reborn version, like the Feral Werewolf hunt event where you have a chance to find a polite werewolf that will turn the tables on you and turn you into a bitch if you're not careful enough--I was successful, mind you, save for the fact that I couldn't get most of the event pictures to appear at the event's window.

Got a question for you. Do you have any plans on designing the 'victim', 'bitch' or 'submissive' side of these events? Like for instance the Werewolf bitch perspective or events directed towards them and their Werewolf dom(s)? I ask because I was rather enthralled by the original's ideas but there wasn't much content there. To honest I even attempted to tweak some of the original dark world events to fit with the current Reborn version, like the Feral Werewolf hunt event where you have a chance to find a polite werewolf that will turn the tables on you and turn you into a bitch if you're not careful enough--I was successful, mind you, save for the fact that I couldn't get most of the event pictures to appear at the event's window.

Indeed I do.  Playing in werewolf mode last night I realized a lot was missing or had never been done.  I went through all the original versions of Dark World I had and none of them dealt with the experiences of an omega male.  Since I forgot my portable hard drive when I went to work today, I spent most of my fee time either writing down encounters of coming up with more things I think are needed.  

I plan to add targeted decisions for werewolves to use omegas or bitches.  I also will make a targeted decision for futas to impregnate other futas or women.  This will be very useful whenever I get back to working on the Amazons.

I can't yet say when these will be active, but for me they are a high priority to have even as I play-test as a werewolf, so a rough version of them might even find their way in to 0.03.  

I'm noticing a some pros and cons, but also have a big concern.

The concern is that I think you're meddling with with too many dependencies. I'd suggest doing what Dew did and module things. Toska is also restoring and expanding old content, the outline you have gives me the uneasy feeling of a potential conflict coming up. Especially since you're labeling his/her mod as a dependency.

Pros:

1. I really like the idea of repopulating old mythological creatures. I'd suggest using female courtiers to take part in it for male rulers. Or spawn an NPC male rulers can knockup.

2. Yay centaurs.

3. Yay Wizard content.

Cons:

1. A dog kennel making werewolves sounds kinda iffy. Especially since you're already making a werewolf specific thing.

2. Vampires being in catacombs seems kinda odd. If a ruler is associated with Vampires then they are either a vampire themselves or desire to become one. So wouldn't a mansion in the woods or your capital be more likely? I'd want my fellow vampiric subjects to rule over our feeding stock, not be social outcast.

3. Messing with religions is always a bad idea. Especially since Darkworld will be introducing the Lilith religion. Also the name is kinda on the nose. If it has to be done I suggest something more fitting for the setting.

4. Making breeding with a female ruler potentially fatal is just a straight up terrible idea. Sorry for harshness, but there's no appeal to killing your character off like that.

5. You're gonna get a lot of flack for changing the fertility ages. In fact Lovers Lab did a crackdown on Loli content. This sounds like straight up pedophelia.\

6. No mention of Orcs or Elves?

7. A different name for cat people would be wise.

I'm sorry there's more cons than pros, but this is early so don't take it too personally, because my intent isn't malicious.

I'm noticing a some pros and cons, but also have a big concern.

The concern is that I think you're meddling with with too many dependencies. I'd suggest doing what Dew did and module things. Toska is also restoring and expanding old content, the outline you have gives me the uneasy feeling of a potential conflict coming up. Especially since you're labeling his/her mod as a dependency.

Pros:

1. I really like the idea of repopulating old mythological creatures. I'd suggest using female courtiers to take part in it for male rulers. Or spawn an NPC male rulers can knockup.

2. Yay centaurs.

3. Yay Wizard content.

Cons:

1. A dog kennel making werewolves sounds kinda iffy. Especially since you're already making a werewolf specific thing.

2. Vampires being in catacombs seems kinda odd. If a ruler is associated with Vampires then they are either a vampire themselves or desire to become one. So wouldn't a mansion in the woods or your capital be more likely? I'd want my fellow vampiric subjects to rule over our feeding stock, not be social outcast.

3. Messing with religions is always a bad idea. Especially since Darkworld will be introducing the Lilith religion. Also the name is kinda on the nose. If it has to be done I suggest something more fitting for the setting.

4. Making breeding with a female ruler potentially fatal is just a straight up terrible idea. Sorry for harshness, but there's no appeal to killing your character off like that.

5. You're gonna get a lot of flack for changing the fertility ages. In fact Lovers Lab did a crackdown on Loli content. This sounds like straight up pedophelia.\

6. No mention of Orcs or Elves?

7. A different name for cat people would be wise.

I'm sorry there's more cons than pros, but this is early so don't take it too personally, because my intent isn't malicious.

I appreciate your feedback.  Here is what I can tell you right now about your points:

Dew is actually planning on merging his separated content back together.  I originally was doing this modular and I found I was rewriting code in one module that I had already written in another.  I was wasting a lot of time and effort.  Had I kept it modular, it would never have been put online.  

Now for the dependencies like Toska and Slavery Expanded, I am writing my code to work with them whenever possible.  If there comes a point when it becomes a problem, I'll talk with Doc Toska and Zia some more and see what we can work out.

Pros:
I have spawned many male and female NPCs (both horse and centaur).  0.03 adds a rule option for how many starting provinces are held by centaurs (5, 1, or 0).  As a side note, this will not be a "male gratification" mod.  There will be plenty of content for male rulers, female rulers, futa rulers, homosexual rulers (potentially including mpreg).

2. Yay centaurs.  I am glad you like.   :)

3. Yay Wizard content.  That will come in time.

Cons:
1. A dog kennel making werewolves sounds kinda iffy. Especially since you're already making a werewolf specific thing.  Werewolves and canine bestiality are a couple of my favorites.  The werewolf dungeon may not become available until after werewolves are successfully bred in the kennels.  When this was just NoxBestia's Bestiality, all of the mythological races would only be unlocked via some form of successful cross-breeding initiated by sex with animals.

2. Vampires being in catacombs seems kinda odd. If a ruler is associated with Vampires then they are either a vampire themselves or desire to become one. So wouldn't a mansion in the woods or your capital be more likely? I'd want my fellow vampiric subjects to rule over our feeding stock, not be social outcast.  Vampires are currently of the least interest to me and I was having trouble deciding where to put them, so I threw that up rather than leaving it (???).  When I get around to expanding vampire content, I may very well take your suggestion and give them more noble surroundings... or at least the ruins of something that was once noble.

3. Messing with religions is always a bad idea. Especially since Darkworld will be introducing the Lilith religion. Also the name is kinda on the nose. If it has to be done I suggest something more fitting for the setting.  I totally agree that the name is campy as hell!   :)  It was originally a placeholder, but it sorta grew on me.  Plus I couldn't think of another way to twist "catholic" into something immediately implying sexuality that rolled easily off my tongue (prior to settling on Yiffic, I had thought of Fuckolics, Sexilics, and Rapeics).  Now, as for messing with religions being a bad idea, I'll have to disagree with you there.  There will be several more religions added beyond just Yiffics.  If Dew ever does re-introduce the Lilith religion, I'll happily adjust my mod to use it as well.

4. Making breeding with a female ruler potentially fatal is just a straight up terrible idea. Sorry for harshness, but there's no appeal to killing your character off like that.  Well, I can definitely see your point; however, childbirth is already potentially fatal in the game.  Even in my fantasy mechanics, a human giving birth to a centaur is horribly risky... unless you are a succubus (which has already been fixed for 0.03).

5. You're gonna get a lot of flack for changing the fertility ages. In fact Lovers Lab did a crackdown on Loli content. This sounds like straight up pedophelia.\  I knew this would be a topic of contention, but it is also a feature that is often requested.  I made it so that it is up to the individual player to set the age rules to their own comfort level.  This is a fantasy mod, dealing with fantasy races.  Even in the real world, there are some things that are born already pregnant (certain kinds of aphids to name one).  In many mythologies, demons are sexual upon creation.  Some old Catholic guidelines said that little girls as young as 5 could be turned into whores of Satan and willingly copulate with him, so it was valid to expose them to excruciating, disfiguring tortures.  As for Lovers Labs rules, I went over them very carefully to make sure that my content was not in conflict with them.  I can guarantee you that my mod will contain no shota or loli artwork or images.  A bit of a rant here: something that infuriates me with many western cultures, especially american culture, is that there is no outrage in reading about a vampire feeding on babies or Amazons dashing their male infant children against tress until their heads are mush, yet the mere mention of what Roman Emperor Tiberius did with infants and toddlers sends people into near hysterics.

6. No mention of Orcs or Elves?  Nope.  I'll leave those to Dew and/or Toska.  The Warhammer mod does an incredible job with its elves, orcs, and goblins and someday I'd like to see this mechanically compatible with it.

7. A different name for cat people would be wise.  Definitely.  When I get to that stage, I'll ask permission to use the Kajiit assets the Elder Kings mod uses, but they will be renamed.  If I don't get permission, I'll do like I did with the centaurs.  Plenty of feline anthros out there for me to easily get 27 male and 27 female heads.

I'm sorry there's more cons than pros, but this is early so don't take it too personally, because my intent isn't malicious.  Positive or negative, I am happy to receive feedback.  I do hope that in the end this is something that many people can enjoy, and I will do my best with rules and filters to help players avoid stuff they are not comfortable with.  (I expect a lot of people will not like the gay orgy Last Supper image I will be using for the Bastards of Christ events, which is why I have added a rule to 0.03 to censor it.)

:Snip:

I'm glad you took the feedback well, but I'd like to clarify on two points.

1. When I said messing with religions is a bad idea, I meant that it tends to clash with other mods(sometimes the base game) that add other religions(The Kitsune mod comes to mind). Sometimes to a game breaking degree. If you're skilled enough(not doubting your skills) it could be doable, but stuff like icons tend to always get mixed up. Unless patches are made it is simply inevitable. Though a way around this is making a cult with the new expansion, if it's moddable in a way to get the desired results.

1.5 If you want a place holder there are plenty of gods of sex and debauchery. Pan, while not being a god of sex, is depected with a constant erection and his stories involve beastlity. He is also a Satyr. Since you're going for the whole mythological beast people that is actually quite fitting in my opinion. "The Cult of Pan" or "Panism". It also matches the medieval setting.

2. I know death in childbirth is in the actual game, but making the risk higher just seems like being cruel to the player. Especially for those who don't want to play a Succubus.

3. I personally don't have an issue with the child stuff being in the mod despite it not being my thing. As mentioned you're going to have game rules to disable certain things. That was actually me looking out for you. Despite no images being used it may still be taken down depending on how you go about it. I hope you don't get in trouble, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

1. When I said messing with religions is a bad idea, I meant that it tends to clash with other mods(sometimes the base game) that add other religions(The Kitsune mod comes to mind). Sometimes to a game breaking degree. If you're skilled enough(not doubting your skills) it could be doable, but stuff like icons tend to always get mixed up. Unless patches are made it is simply inevitable. Though a way around this is making a cult with the new expansion, if it's moddable in a way to get the desired results.

1.5 If you want a place holder there are plenty of gods of sex and debauchery. Pan, while not being a god of sex, is depected with a constant erection and his stories involve beastlity. He is also a Satyr. Since you're going for the whole mythological beast people that is actually quite fitting in my opinion. "The Cult of Pan" or "Panism". It also matches the medieval setting.

2. I know death in childbirth is in the actual game, but making the risk higher just seems like being cruel to the player. Especially for those who don't want to play a Succubus.

3. I personally don't have an issue with the child stuff being in the mod despite it not being my thing. As mentioned you're going to have game rules to disable certain things. That was actually me looking out for you. Despite no images being used it may still be taken down depending on how you go about it. I hope you don't get in trouble, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

For now, you can always get rid of virginity by many ways... or just remove it with console command.

It's more of an annoying bug, than game changing glitch.

Yes, its just a small bug... Another problem with virginity is event that fires when child reach 16  Events  DWTRandom.310  etc (helping out from virginity)

Edited by sas0066

The way Paradox currently does the religious icons is the most daunting thing I have found about modding religions.  The moment someone wants to use multiple mods with modded religions that use custom icons there is a clash.  Currently, Yiffics don't have a custom icon, so there is no conflict.  Eventually my mod will have several new religious icons.  If MM doesn't give us a better way to do religious icons, then I'll have to make decisions on what other mod religions I want to support and work them in.

Both the Cult of Dionysus and the Cult of Pan will eventually end up in this mod, but they will definitely not be defiled by associating them with Christianity... though knowing me, there will be something in those new pagan cults that followers of either of those deities may find disrespectful.  Here is a possibly amusing side note on Pan; he is my patron God and this picture hangs above my bed:

post-850739-0-82402300-1485281594_thumb.jpg

You do have a valid position regarding the player death.  I _might_ make some sort of special exception to the giving birth to a horse or centaur where a player (only) doesn't have as high of a chance of death.  I'll give that more consideration for you.

I do, sincerely, apprentice that you were looking out for me on this one.  To be honest, writing some of the young stuff is some of the hardest scenes to write, even writing some of the scat scenes are easier for me to do.  

When I am playing as the young character, then I feel differently about it.  I am not sure why... maybe because of memories of my own childhood.  In real life, I have had multiple lovers and many friends who were brought into sexuality young.  For some they are actually the happiest memories of their childhood.  For others, not so much.  Both types have told me that role-playing sexual scenes from a young viewpoint is actually therapeutic for them.

BTW, at new game start, I believe I have all the rules set to filtered.  This way you have to intentionally change them and don't accidentally run into unwanted content (unless I missed a filter on an event).

For now, you can always get rid of virginity by many ways... or just remove it with console command.

It's more of an annoying bug, than game changing glitch.

Yes, its just a small bug... Another problem with virginity is event that fires when child reach 16  Events  DWTRandom.310  etc (helping out from virginity)

Looking at DocTroska's code, it looks like DWTRandom.310 will fire whether one is a virgin or not.  That one may be out of my control for now, but I'll mention it once I have my own adjustments made and see what we can do to fix it.

Oh while play testing I found the Centaur Kingdom.

I strongly advise making this one and future myth based kingdoms titular and only creatable by that culture. If someone wants to turn Centaurs off, half of Greece is still gone regardless.

PS. Why is Rome considered part of it?

Making it titular is probably a good idea.  I'll see if I have any notes as to why i didn't make it titular in the first place.  The original reason may very well be invalid now.

Rome?  No clue why I would have done that.  Again, I'll check my notes, but it will probably be removed.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

i dont know if this has been said before or is even possible but could you make a game rule were only the player can visit the sable and create monsters. one of my favoret things to do is to play as a mother/father of all monsters and populate the world with my spawn. :lol:

also as an idea for the upcoming monks and mystics DLC how about for a reward for service to what ever dark god you choose you get the option to turn in to ether a sucubus like usual or a Baphomet (goat demons are never shown any more :()

sorry for any misspellings im sort of sick and shaking a little