[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

AMAZONS:

I have disabled a lot of the amazon stuff for a code/lore rewrite, but if you want to play with what is there (with the risk it breaking badly at some point), you can console command: religion hellenic_amazon

Warning: if you are playing a male, you will immediately abdicate to a female and in most cases you will take her dynasty as your own.  You will then be playing as the female.  Now, if you want to keep your own dynasty, make sure that your spouse is of your own dynasty and legitimized.  If you are playing a religion that wont allow the marriage, change her religion first then have her marry you, then change your religion.  I have done that with Karl marrying his sister or a legitimized daughter to keep the Karlings as the dynasty in charge of the HRE (which I then renamed to the Hellenic Roman Empire in that game).

Nice work so far. I gave this a try, and found something odd. It seems that horses can be Succubi. Which, if you've got the option for Succubi to be born pregnant turned on, means that your court will have many, many horses.

May I suggest removing the horse characters? CK2 already slows down considerably in later centuries due to the large number of characters, and Dark World Reborn slows the game down dramatically as well. Having all those horse characters will kill performance, and horses aren't exactly the most interesting people anyway.

Nice work so far. I gave this a try, and found something odd. It seems that horses can be Succubi. Which, if you've got the option for Succubi to be born pregnant turned on, means that your court will have many, many horses.

May I suggest removing the horse characters? CK2 already slows down considerably in later centuries due to the large number of characters, and Dark World Reborn slows the game down dramatically as well. Having all those horse characters will kill performance, and horses aren't exactly the most interesting people anyway.

While visually, horses aren't that interesting... yet, one of the requests made of me when I was doing the centaur breeding for myself and a few close friends was to be able to fill their empire with nothing but sentient horses.  I did draw the line at using My Little Pony characters to represent the horses, but there are things that could be done to expand the variety of horse portraits.  

As for optimization, having horse characters on or off is irrelevant.  Any succubus, horse or not, will spew out the children if multiple pregnancies are turned on.  Now, rather than remove something that at least some people want, I would consider additional game rule options.  The immediate one that springs to mind from your comments would be adding two additional options in the multiple pregnancy rule for limiting the number of multiple pregnancies a character can have at one time.

Player management of his empire can be possible too. Kinda overpowered, but what about giving player targeted ability to kill one horse character after another?

This way can player manage his empire... or even whole world.

Such ability option shouldn't give any opinion decrease or tyranny and be only tied to player itself.

What do you think?

Maybe add a rule for sentient horses? That would also take care of all the horses who are also succubi...

I also spotted a problem with the succubi being born pregnant--it just keeps on going. For example, a succubus and her husband have a girl who is also a succubus. The new succubus is born pregnant. So far, no problem. But then, nine months later, the new succubus has children, and any of them who are succubi are also born pregnant. And another nine months later, any of their succubi children are born pregnant. End result, the world is overrun by succubi in a few decades. Perhaps a check to stop the infinitely recursive succubi?

Player management of his empire can be possible too. Kinda overpowered, but what about giving player targeted ability to kill one horse character after another?

This way can player manage his empire... or even whole world.

Such ability option shouldn't give any opinion decrease or tyranny and be only tied to player itself.

What do you think?

That kind of "management" is generally not my style.  That's not to say I won't do it.  In fact, I do remember a mod that added an option for mass genocide of a part of your populace and in some situations that is quite useful.  

If I were to incorporate such an option, you would definitely become a cruel tyrant (and probably have to have one of more similar dark traits to even access the option).  There would also be MAJOR opinion penalties to anyone in diplomatic range, and even stronger penalties for anyone in your own realm.

Maybe add a rule for sentient horses? That would also take care of all the horses who are also succubi...

I also spotted a problem with the succubi being born pregnant--it just keeps on going. For example, a succubus and her husband have a girl who is also a succubus. The new succubus is born pregnant. So far, no problem. But then, nine months later, the new succubus has children, and any of them who are succubi are also born pregnant. And another nine months later, any of their succubi children are born pregnant. End result, the world is overrun by succubi in a few decades. Perhaps a check to stop the infinitely recursive succubi?

I was worried about this one being a possibility, but I hadn't play-tested it through yet.

For the next release, what I have done is reduce the number of potential impregnations from your mother's sexual activity from 7 to 5, and dropped the highest unmodified chance from 64 to 16.  This _should_ greatly reduce the number of times a succubus is born pregnant and when they are born pregnant there will be fewer children.  They still have a 100% chance of being born pregnant from each incubus sibling less than 1 year of age.

I found little "bug"

If your ruler has average or tiny sick and visits stable, with purpose of impregnating mare...

He fails. Yeah... this isnt the "bug"

But gaining stressed AND depressed traits is the bug. This leads to very low health, this traits are very hard to get rid of.

Yeah, sure, ruler is embarrassed, but this isn't end of the world.

So, here's probably a solution.

1) Drastically lower chance of getting this traits.

2) Replace stressed and depressed trait with new one - embarrassed. Or more likely modifiers.. . Since modified will disappear.

3) Add NEXT event, where player can have chance to get out without any other negative traits...

For example:

Instead of getting these traits/modifiers, ruler choses to hatefuck the stable mistress... Or beat her up in anger.

In anger ruler kills the mare... Or stallion.

Aka... do something wrong with others.

OR... visit church, find peace in meditation and stuff (may differ with religion)

Plus another bug... But I'm not certain.

As Norse (Denmark) viking stable event from Dark World appeared. Playing as tribal with Germanic religion.

But... After accepting building it nothing happened. No other options available. Checked Hall. Checked intrigue screen.

Nothing. This event is locked for feudal only? Or for specific religion?

Annoying little side effect occurred, while playing the game.

I know, that it's possibly now repairable or removable...

But requirements for titles, in minor titles screen just go over all of screen and even further.

This was player can't actually see effects of titles, their description and more. Most of these requirements are age rules.

Here's photo. Sorry for low res. Taken from mobile.

post-1036111-0-09169900-1484669262_thumb.jpg

This one is one of better ones. Some titles go even further upwards.

Thank you for the feedback.

Stressed and depressed were only supposed to both happen for dick_tiny traits; I have fixed that.  For dick_small trait you only get stressed trait.  Both have significant prestige loss as well.  For dick_average you suffer no ill effects or prestige loss, but don't gain access.  After a few more play-throughs, experiments, and the general consensus from feedback I get, I may go ahead and make these chances of rather than set.  

I probably didn't notice it being both because every time I turn around some event has my character stressed or depressed.

Rather than an immediate chained event to clear these status ailments, I will make sure more of my random evens have an opportunity to remove such traits.

As for the stables event, I have not modified it in my code yet.  So far, all I have is a triggered action that looks for the 90 day character modifier and if it finds it, it adds the trait beastfucker to the participant.  I did not see anything in DWToska that would affect it either; however, reading the code in the current version of DW Reborn C&C, I may have found what stopped you, but I have to do some research first.  I'll let you know what I find.

Annoying little side effect occurred, while playing the game.

I know, that it's possibly now repairable or removable...

But requirements for titles, in minor titles screen just go over all of screen and even further.

This was player can't actually see effects of titles, their description and more. Most of these requirements are age rules.

Here's photo. Sorry for low res. Taken from mobile.

attachicon.gif20170117_103511.jpg

This one is one of better ones. Some titles go even further upwards.

The custom tooltip for the age rules was left out for testing purposes.  It was planned to add it in for a later alpha release.

If everyone would prefer, I can put the custom tooltip in place for that one the next alpha update?

Plus another bug... But I'm not certain.

As Norse (Denmark) viking stable event from Dark World appeared. Playing as tribal with Germanic religion.

But... After accepting building it nothing happened. No other options available. Checked Hall. Checked intrigue screen.

Nothing. This event is locked for feudal only? Or for specific religion?

This one is in DW Reborn itself.  The filter to allow you to access the stable event is:

OR = {
					has_building = ca_stable_1 # Castle
					has_building = ca_stable_2
					has_building = ca_stable_3
					has_building = ca_stable_4
					has_building = ca_stable_5
					has_building = ca_stable_6
					has_building = fp_stable_1 # Merchant Republic
					has_building = fp_stable_2
					has_building = fp_stable_3
					has_building = ca_culture_group_altaic_1 # Culture based Castle
					has_building = ca_culture_group_altaic_2
					has_building = ca_culture_group_altaic_3
					has_building = ca_culture_group_altaic_4
					has_building = ca_culture_group_iberian_1
					has_building = ca_culture_group_iberian_2
					has_building = ca_culture_group_iberian_3
					has_building = ca_culture_group_iberian_4
					has_building = ca_culture_hungarian_1
					has_building = ca_culture_hungarian_2
					has_building = ca_culture_hungarian_3
					has_building = ca_culture_hungarian_4
					has_building = ca_culture_group_byzantine_1
					has_building = ca_culture_group_byzantine_2
					has_building = ca_culture_group_byzantine_3
					has_building = ca_culture_group_byzantine_4
					has_building = ca_culture_group_south_slavic_1
					has_building = ca_culture_group_south_slavic_2
					has_building = ca_culture_group_south_slavic_3
					has_building = ca_culture_group_south_slavic_4
					has_building = ca_culture_moors_1
					has_building = ca_culture_moors_2
					has_building = ca_culture_moors_3
					has_building = ca_culture_moors_4
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_1 # Steppe based Castle
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_2
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_3
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_4
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_5
					has_building = ca_steppe_stable_6
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_1 # Nomad
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_2
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_3
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_4
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_5
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_6
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_7
					has_building = no_horse_breeder_8
					has_building = tb_steppe_stable_1 # Tribal
					has_building = tb_steppe_stable_2
					has_building = tb_steppe_stable_3
					has_building = tb_steppe_stable_4
				}

Most tribal cultures don't have access to any of those (except culture_group = altaic & culture_group = magyar).  The trigger for the initial event only requires that you have a marshal appointed and does not check culture, government, or for any buildings.

Everyone;

My current tests are using the 769 start and playing feudal.  Other than knowing the silliness of some of the nomad horse events if you are playing as a centaur or sentient horse, I have not done much testing at all in the other governments (tribal, nomad, republic, or Iqta).  For right now, my stuff does not have any building or culture requirements so most everything should work in any of them.

In the future where there are prerequisites to accessing certain things I will make sure that those can be met by the other governments, so long as it makes sense.

I have a few plans for events that would work very well in tribal or nomad governments.  Do you like having events that are restricted like that, or do you prefer them to be done in such a way that they can run in any government?

One such event I plan on adding was originally planned to be an Irish-only tribal-only event very loosely based off of the following (without the horse sacrifice):

There is in a northern and remote part of Ulster, among the Kenelcunil, a certain tribe which is wont to install a king over itself by an excessively savage and abominable ritual. In the presence of all the people of this land in one place, a white mare is brought into their midst. Thereupon he who is to be elevated, not to a prince but to a beast, not to a king but to an outlaw, steps forward in beastly fashion and exhibits his bestiality. Right thereafter the mare is killed and boiled piecemeal in water, and in the same water a bath is prepared for him. He gets into the bath and eats of the flesh that is brought to him, with his people standing around and sharing it with him. He also imbibes the broth in which he is bathed, not from any vessel, nor with his hand, but only with his mouth. When this is done right according to such unrighteous ritual, his rule and sovereignty are consecrated.

It would be easy enough to write the event government and culturally neutral, though I do think I would be best as a pagan-only event.  The question is: Should I?  Would making this event able to happen for any culture & government rob it of too much of its flavor?  Already, the flavor will be altered from the above negative tone to a totally positive tone, more fitting to how it would be seen from the people performing the event.

From my perspective of view...

It would be great, if this event was limited. I can't see, how some feudal lord just does this o.o

Limiting it only to pagans or tribals is good idea. Very good idea, since it's flavor event for specific government and religion. Not just everyone.

Question is... what will happen, if player is exactly in control of the region, where event is performed?

Or this is just announcement type event?

Ummmmmm, I tested Sexual mechanics feature as my ruler.

So far results... If you tempt character, you get only one event window event. And Well, after that, nothing.

If character is for instance insulinsulted with such offer, they get character flag... But player doesn't get any event bars. Oor sex events.

Probably same with offering slaves.

Also, I'm not Sure, if this already is included, but slaves should have chance to get pregnant after sex with target. Not 100% chance, of course.

Sexual and stable mechanics tweaks.

Sexual mechanics and visiting hall... Or some actions SHOULD cost piety. I mean... yeah, it limits your freedom, but better to have some... order than pure chaos.

This tweak and adding piety cost/gold/prestige should prevent ai spamming this actions. Also breeding monsters.

Why? After 100+ years game already is full of characters. This absolutely kills performance. And fact, that Catholics can have 12 concubines isn't helpful.

Costly abilities prevent for. Spaming sexual mechanics and Hall actions, alas improving gameplay.

Thank you for the information about the tempt character.  I'll add that to the list, but it might be best if I disabled the sexual_mechanic targeted decision until I get some of the other requested stuff done.

The catholic concubines are from DWToska.

The yiffic heresy, which _is_ mine, can have 28 concubines as it is presently coded, though yiffics cannot get married at all which makes for some very strange gameplay and makes you weaker since you don't get a spouse's bonus to your stats.  They are an older experiment that will probably get reworked at some point, but in 0.02 there are no events that activate the yiffics, so they should not be a problem for you.  I have an event for 0.03 that does activate them, but I haven't had a chance to play through with it activated and see what effect is has by 100 years.

I have not yet turned on any of the Hall of Discretion events for the ai to initiate, so that wont be contributing to the population bloat either.  I do know about the problem with the born pregnant mechanics and I believe I have that addressed for 0.03, which I hope to publish this weekend.

I know about concubines, buuuut, since thisnsubmod is compiable with other submods, I reported this.

Really, addinng some cost to abilities will help greatly. Even strongest computer has problem handing 10000+ characters doing different actions. And since game doesn't have purge mechanics, playing late game is pure horror.

Good about not enabling ai Hall. Like really... so far, game is crazy even with one werewolf and vampire. Adding horses and centaur to ai would be chaotic death. Fun, but chaos.

Maybe some rules can be done about this?

By the way... Even for player. Putting there some piety cost for specific events wouldnt be bad. At least player has harder management of his kingdom. Priorities to choose.

I'll write more, if I find more tweaks and bugs.

<--snip-->

Really, addinng some cost to abilities will help greatly. Even strongest computer has problem handing 10000+ characters doing different actions. And since game doesn't have purge mechanics, playing late game is pure horror.

<--snip-->

I have stopped working on my mod to further test its effects.  I ran several 100 year "observer" tests.  The two with the lowest numbers both had the Aztec invasion activate during them, so I am not sure if that is skewing the results or not.  The two "baseline" values are starting a new game at that point and immediately saving to see how many characters CK2 vanilla starts with.

Using a start date of 769, in observer mode, I collected the following stats:

baseline 769.1.1	10745 characters	|  2631 deceased	|   8114 living
  baseline 867.1.1	13230 characters	|  5147 deceased	|   8083 living
  with no mod		50168 characetrs	| 29577	deceased	|  20591 living
  Dark World only	50856 characters	| 29524 deceased	|  21332 living
  my mod no Toska	56626 characters	| 31412 deceased	|  25214 living
  DW + Toska + Nox	59861 characters	| 33916 deceased	|  25945 living

If we assume that the Aztec invasion is NOT skewing my results, then it looks like my mod is adding about 20% to the total living population as opposed to vanilla or just Dark World without any sub-mods.  There were only 1 or 2 yiffic characters that ended up in my game runs, and I checked their family histories and they weren't the cause of the increase in population.

So, at this point, I can either not worry about the problem for now and keep adding content, or I can put all new content on hold for however many days/weeks/months it takes me to figure out exactly what is happening.  If it were only a 10% increase I'd continue with new content.

So, this means I probably wont be able to post alpha v.03 this weekend.