[Sims 4] Sexy clothing and more

Klaxon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, yozan63 said:

cant find the outfit after copy to the mods folder, can anyone help?

Hi. Which one? probably any part from DLC. I must remove it from downloads . I tryied change dlc mesh into regular from base game , but it make gap in body shape and Im hopeless person with 3D. 

21 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Hi. Which one? probably any part from DLC. I must remove it from downloads . I tryied change dlc mesh into regular from base game , but it make gap in body shape and Im hopeless person with 3D. 

The Klaxon.Pitstop.Girl.7z, is it need an additional file to download with? btw thanks before

4 minutes ago, yozan63 said:

The Klaxon.Pitstop.Girl.7z, is it need an additional file to download with? btw thanks before

No this is from base game. I checked it now and Its full body part . So look for it in full body clothes wardrobe. And you are welcome.

I was litle bit bored and so I fixed/cleared some old stuff. Just a few things from friend request. Of course just textures as usual.
 it's nothing extra, but as an alternative, it may not be too bad. Something like GoGoGirl stuff/gear. I upload it later into downloads, but if anyone want try it, here is it. Dont know if is it good for people with any boobs addon. I removed all augmentation addons from my game so I cant check it.

Lady costume is for stockings /panties slot. Its full body one piece.
Heart set +lace005.set stockings / panties slot. Full body c-strings + nipple pasties because I want that nipple shape.
Farm girl shorts+shirt+ recolored boots/hat 2x 

Really nothing special but for neighbour wives can be useful

Spoiler

gogogogogogogo.jpg.76b863d161c803ab13d76bfa468ed41a.jpg

Newest version in downloads GoGoGirl     5 sets in one  7.zip     feel free to delete everything what you downloaded :D

Know you when are lamers touching something and they don't know what they are doing ? Pffff , I uploaded some textures and any bad goblin delete wrong things. Im missing redirecting buttons to download section now. Can someone help me please? 

I mean this gfngnfgngfngnf.JPG.a4b6b289c657b4242a23cc576d541e42.JPGfbdfb.JPG.a12305f5b111fb0135ba47404c21811d.JPG

Edit : FCK IT . I just attach link right to downloads 

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Try to ask moderators. Thanks for the update!

By the way, I don't see your police and maid uniform in downloads anymore, where are they?

Yes, I think about ,but dont know where start new topic for technical problems which have not nothing to do with mods ,addons etc. 

I removed them because I want remade stockings and gloves ............. in future   . I start little bit play S4 so If I met girls wearing these clothes, via way to fishing,  I saw these clothes need finish.  I think its all right now, so I add it into downloads. And you are welcome as every time before. Thanks for visit :D 

Probably 99,99% clothes parts in chest section from my custom content can look really bad in game.
So all these clothes (packages) are not recommended for users using breast augmentation addons. 

It's only really bad on the tops where you use predetermined breast changer. For example lace004 is just a texture and therefore works much better for my own bodies (I use the heavy boobs or whatever one as it's the smoothest/least jaggy). It does suck that there's no volume added since it's just a texture but for skin tight outfits I don't think this is an issue. Stuff like farm girl isn't all that bad too because not only are the jaggies minimal even with breast augmentation but the jagged parts are covered by the cloth texture, so you get the impression it's just ruffles in the shirt.

11 hours ago, Xatos said:

It's only really bad on the tops where you use predetermined breast changer. For example lace004 is just a texture and therefore works much better for my own bodies (I use the heavy boobs or whatever one as it's the smoothest/least jaggy). It does suck that there's no volume added since it's just a texture but for skin tight outfits I don't think this is an issue. Stuff like farm girl isn't all that bad too because not only are the jaggies minimal even with breast augmentation but the jagged parts are covered by the cloth texture, so you get the impression it's just ruffles in the shirt.

Sometime may be problem with top part because I'm using panties or stocking slot for full body clothes, because this keep nice boobs shape with nipples. If I move it into top/full body part wardrobe slot , its deforming nipples and top shape into under clothes looking like a squeezed boobs. Yes its because I cant make 3D model so I choose this way . Sometime isnt bad cut it into two parts and problems with bad look gone .But ..... another problems came with WW undresing option. Isnt in my skill make it better :( . Im sorry but its true and for me sometime frustrating and most horrible thing are moved textures from slot to slot.  All time is it in differen position ,so if I want to please/satisfy everyone, I must make three different clothes position in my template for one piece, and this way is really tedious and I dont make it this way, and i hope you understand.

I want not cry here and I believe all these things can be just because my clumsy hands or I still not found good way.

Pffffffff check this. this is just example :

bfgnnrnztzjzjfzjfjzfj.jpg.3dc48b21cbc2b9fab5a56bf6e2537d84.jpg

I think accessory method is already a great way, it just lacks volume but that's something that's easily given up when you use scantily clad outfits with little fabric. It's not like you're making motorcycle jackets or anything where thickness needs to be present, plus for the most part these clothes are meant for sex animations right? Well clothes with proper volume also tend to clip during certain animations, so that's another headache you can skip. The only issue is that for accessory sets like your office lady one, since it doesn't have a stripping option but that's easily circumvented by making a version where the shirt/jacket is ripped open or something like that.

Just make do with what you can do :)

• 3 weeks later...

I found this picture and I really wanted something like this.

Spoiler

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.thumb.jpg.0cb5e967c3987b8af901e114f81edb74.jpg

So I was cutting, recoloring and this is result.

Spoiler

oooooooooooooooo.jpg.34a96bd3f07de296eccdcd28356ae42e.jpg

If someone want it? Its here. Just .... I have still headache from these accessories parts, so you can find tights under stockings category. Gloves are surprisely in gloves category,but panties are as panties+pasties together or just panties and just pasties are under socks category. Easy to find under this picture in wardrobe.

ttttttttt.png.ad581535c6ef355a0d4f7d5d33c11bd5.png      007.7z       

6 minutes ago, Venderin said:

Great ?
Nipples-cover is also somewhere in accessories category? 

Hi . yes , two options . just panties and  panties + pasties together as second switch. And just pasties in socks category. I want make it as any simple accesorie ,but cant find any empty slot. So socks category is ¨a virtue of necessity¨ . 

14 hours ago, Klaxon said:

I found this picture and I really wanted something like this.

Reveal hidden contents

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.thumb.jpg.0cb5e967c3987b8af901e114f81edb74.jpg

So I was cutting, recoloring and this is result.

Reveal hidden contents

oooooooooooooooo.jpg.34a96bd3f07de296eccdcd28356ae42e.jpg

If someone want it? Its here. Just .... I have still headache from these accessories parts, so you can find tights under stockings category. Gloves are surprisely in gloves category,but panties are as panties+pasties together or just panties and just pasties are under socks category. Easy to find under this picture in wardrobe.

ttttttttt.png.ad581535c6ef355a0d4f7d5d33c11bd5.png      007.7z       

Can you re-upload? Link doesn't work for me

On 11/18/2018 at 1:57 PM, Klaxon said:

Hi . yes , two options . just panties and  panties + pasties together as second switch. And just pasties in socks category. I want make it as any simple accesorie ,but cant find any empty slot. So socks category is ¨a virtue of necessity¨ . 

That was exactly what I was looking for. ? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I make lot of new things for myself and these are looking ..... these arent too bad looking so I packed it and if anyone want it ,can download it here and Im givin you full permission delete it from your mod folder if you dont like it ? .

Xmass stuff  fullbody as STOCKINGS in tights category + panties 

016.7z

Spoiler

xXxMass_set.jpg.3206fef409b1011c419430afaebfac7e.jpg

and hentai cosplay costume .  BUT ......  top part is under full body and this is not suporting boobs mods and its looking good only with bigger tits. So just try it. Gloves are in two versions . With and without necklickggnvfnfkv necksomething. And specular map can be blocked with shoes . So isnt shining with every custom CC's. Only with ... probably just with 1% - 99%  added shoes/boots. Gloves 2x + Stockings + Top in full body category

015.7z

Spoiler

fantasy.jpg.a9e0e6e48d5e6d527d2cd0edf82f1e12.jpg

Archived