[Sims 4] Sexy clothing and more

Klaxon

Hi. added and updated lace stockings + thongs + top part . Nothing special just is it looking better in game together .Please If someone find few minutes and try it ingame and let me know how is it looking (over privet massage ) I will be very pleasure.

I check it two times but I can forget or overlook something from constantly staring into monitor .

hlj8ht34.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! You CC is awesome but I'm having a bit of trouble...
I'm sorry if this has already been resolved but, for some reason, the police uniform will not show up in my game (nor S4S) for anything. Everything else from the file shows up except the uniform top! I've downloaded it and replaced the files several times, but it still doesn't show up. 
Is there any way to resolve this?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, violeteyes said:

Hi! You CC.........

Hi and thx . Oh sorry but top part is from DLC luxury party. I can check net or try to ask someone if is posible and how port meshe and make it as new item unlocked for base game. I think this should be posible something like add new item . Who know. Im just ¨painter/cutter¨.

49 minutes ago, multfilm said:

Oh, but police uniform is there under suit jackets label. Tnx for your work Klaxon!

Yes . But you need game expansion Luxury party. this may be the reason why it is not in her/his  wardrobe.

And you are welcome ;)

2 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

can you make one full pack with all clothes please -_- prety shit download file by file

I dont think people want everything.  But I can put together everything that does not contain things from expansion packs and make one . Almost everything :smiley: . Ok.  So next time, if I will be uploading something I make extra all-in-one pack. Sayonara

6 hours ago, Prolific said:

What Sims 4 needs is at least one pair of panties around the thighs or just above the knees (similar to you profile pic) for poses and doggy animations. You up for it lazy bastard?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah you dont know how much i want make anything like this ............. but .........my natural talent and blender 

5581038359b7c.gif.7f67eee16da5f6d3d0f50b04d8db1907.gif

and after few brain freezing tries    ................

5af7dc58aae90_giphy(3).gif.784b306c7d4072aa4cc04412effa485d.gif

These things are out of my space.

1 minute ago, Prolific said:

Ah well, it was worth an ask! Thanks anyway.

No prob. Go and ask anyone from handy people here at LL what are making new models. Im really just something like lumberjack playing with pictures.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 9:59 PM, wild_guy said:

Is there anything new planned, Klaxon? I do like some of your things:)

Oh hi. I made few things but my system start revolution .......... I am with clean comp now after my system want not start because any Error Code 0xc0000??? ,something between HD conection. I fixed it but after automatic fix was many windows tools out and want not work, so clean instalation. But no problems coz I saved all my files. 
I have holidays without computer now :D and its like new found freedom. Im planning start instal back all this or next weekend. Freedom.
I put here one of packages for what I dont need instaled s4s and I remember what is inside. But have not screenshots, just original picture for my inspiration. 

Spoiler

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.445eab9e50ba50e2fb25331bb64f386d.jpg

On 6/29/2018 at 9:59 PM, wild_guy said:

Is there anything new planned, Klaxon? I do like some of your things:)

I have not instaled 7zip. Downloaded instaled and  so here is package but I cant check what is inside. I remmeber this was last finished . 

Lace.003.7z

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Oh! That's cool, man, I looked at it and I think it looks great! There are no such panties inside as shown at the picture, but there are different ones. Cool stuff, thank you for it! Hope you'll have your computer working again soon:) By the way, did you ever think about making garter belts as separate items? I think it's really more interesting.

You are welcome . Yes panties are diferent because I have lot of not too much different from other sets so I made these because I need any naughty for my dirty girls :D . But these have not too clear shape and are not nice weared without other clothe parts.

This happen to me because I installed every shit I found and this is just result what must came. Im relaxing now and keep myself away from cpu. 

No I never think about separate garter belts but can try it next time. Probably is it just because Im doing just textures and have not imagination for separate cloth parts and have not chance make it so nice like yours are.

Archived