[Sims 4] Sexy clothing and more

Klaxon

• 1 month later...

awesome work man they are great. But ive been here scratching my head and now i feel stupid. I read collor as collar and have been looking for necklaces/dog collar types of things. You might avoid some more stupid questions/posts if you edit your descriptions to say either the american "color" or the british "colour". Also some of your tops look a bit bright and clash with skin when using wild_guy's skintones. Leggings/stockings look fine, just the tops look a bit out of place in the cas. Maybe reduce the saturation a bit to meet the muted/more realistic skin tones in some of the mods out there. Also it would be really cool if you could make it an option for the gloves to use the bracelet slot so you can wear them and still use the 3d nipple mods pokies by gtaman9 and 3d nipple mesh by cmar, since they require the glove slot to be taken up 

awesome work man they are great. But ive been here scratching my head and now i feel stupid. I read collor as collar and have been looking for necklaces/dog collar types of things. You might avoid some more stupid questions/posts if you edit your descriptions to say either the american "color" or the british "colour". Also some of your tops look a bit bright and clash with skin when using wild_guy's skintones. Leggings/stockings look fine, just the tops look a bit out of place in the cas. Maybe reduce the saturation a bit to meet the muted/more realistic skin tones in some of the mods out there. Also it would be really cool if you could make it an option for the gloves to use the bracelet slot so you can wear them and still use the 3d nipple mods pokies by gtaman9 and 3d nipple mesh by cmar, since they require the glove slot to be taken up 

2070peb.png

i have prob here i think it crash with other mods

in my case i think i used nipple mod

Hi guys. Im sorry but I'm still without comp now :( . I cannot change anything now. These bastards from servis are very annoying to me. I regret that I gave repair it . 

Are doing it all my tops? maybe better block it in downloads................???

"It's better to ask the question and look stupid for five minutes before even asking and being stupid all life."

2070peb.png

Hi guys. Im sorry but I'm still without comp now :( . I cannot change anything now. These bastards from servis are very annoying to me. I regret that I gave repair it . 

"It's better to ask the question and look stupid for five minutes before even asking and being stupid all life."

yeah just top so when i tried to make it without a cloth that's what happaned 

2070peb.png

Mudraiver i think your problem is having the wrong version of the nipple mod, if your using cmar's nipple mod you need the one that allows nude in cas, otherwise you see an empty space when in the editor/choosing outfits. It can get tricky when you have more than 1 mod that changes the same thing.

Klaxon: what i was talking about was how bright or "painted on" some of the tops look, like these screen shots

post-1960561-0-78187000-1496389323_thumb.png

post-1960561-0-69214800-1496389336_thumb.png

the red one is really bright all around, but most of your other ones look like actual fabric

post-1960561-0-50232900-1496391431_thumb.png

Mudraiver i think your problem is having the wrong version of the nipple mod, if your using cmar's nipple mod you need the one that allows nude in cas, otherwise you see an empty space when in the editor/choosing outfits. It can get tricky when you have more than 1 mod that changes the same thing.

Klaxon: what i was talking about was how bright or "painted on" some of the tops look, like these screen shots

the red one is really bright all around, but most of your other ones look like actual fabric

Ah . Hi again .Thank you for the extensive analysis. Because the service was unable to repair my old notebook, I bought new and now I try to install and launch all the games and programs.  I keep all old cc files and then be possible all these things fix. Just not now. Give me some time please . I must finish all things what I promised  :( before.                Thank you very much for your feedback an I very much appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again. I finished swimwear from request thread and Im asking anyone for check before I put it to the download section. Thanks 

Im using heavy boobs made by Heliotropic and better body made by Hiroki. I had to use full body mesh lingerie corset lace from the basic game.

post-1585499-0-06601900-1497376967_thumb.jpg

EDIT : I add a few colors and give it to the download section

Hi again. I finished swimwear from request thread and Im asking anyone for check before I put it to the download section. Thanks 

Im using heavy boobs made by Heliotropic and better body made by Hiroki. I had to use full body mesh lingerie corset lace from the basic game.

attachicon.gifKlaxon.swimsuit.package.7z

attachicon.giftest the west.jpg

Amazing and it's on everyday too and im using wild guy nipples and cmar anatomy body.

post-561930-0-32612800-1497383438_thumb.pngpost-561930-0-12648000-1497383448_thumb.png

sorry, which "all-in-one" is the newest?  the "222" one or the other "all-in-one" that doesn't have any sort of version?

And the newest contains the swimsuit and all previous clothing?

Hi . All screenshot on bottom of page have name  of files  what are in the download section. I hope this help you. And NO , all sets are packed separately.

post-1585499-0-69960000-1497522117_thumb.jpg

Sorry for distracting

• 3 weeks later...

2070peb.png

attachicon.gifSims 4 06.02.2017 - 02.31.31.02.png

attachicon.gifSims 4 06.02.2017 - 02.33.37.03.png

attachicon.gif06-02-17_3-11-07 AM.png

yeah after update some mod and it fix thanks guys 

No thanks to me .  I realy dont help to you and sorry for my ignorance. All problems with clipping are not in these packs because I dont change nothing with meshes, Everything is about body skin type and their addons, Im just recoloring and cutting/deleting texture files. I want change these packs and repair all colors and textures but Im very lazy now. Just must find taste open it . Better way is private message if you want.  

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, oueoueoue said:

Hello Klaxon will you do some other outfits in the future ?

Hi. Who know . Im confused and bored now (annoyed and  disapointed from myself ) . I was not able to finish many of things what I started. But if you need something or have you any request , send me private message and we will see if I can do it for you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31. 1. 2018 at 11:13 PM, Haley A said:

I have downloaded and transferred all the files - 8 - and none of them show up in game. When i initiate the download they do not show up as zip files. am i doing something wrong? can you help me so i can enjoy these AWESOME mods???

Im sorry for late reply I was not here  long time .I download clear 7.zip(or winrar file) and work it for me. Depending at what you use as archive manager. Can explain to me please what are you missing? all or just something?  Check your private messages.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I put into downloads two new sets what I made for myself. If you download it you can find it in game in wardrobe under these two pictures . This was easiest way how to find it for me. Pitstop girl set and  Bimbo Set (maybe stupid names but how name it ? plaid? no just bimbos wear it :smiley: )

img.png.eb9c011445907a8b7368fb713428185a.pnghfbfgbfsbf.png.a199d4deaf8bdf0c37f60e1a6b95be0e.png

Archived