[Sims 4] Sexy clothing and more

Klaxon

Thank you  :shy:

you are welcome

These looks awesome! Thanks :D

Btw, what skin textures are you using?

e.g: 

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

I download many skins and we must believe YAK :D . But this skin is not good looking in sex animations :( . nice gifs in your archive.

great stuff for the slut of mine.

downloaded and enjoing.

thank you.

These looks awesome! Thanks :D

Btw, what skin textures are you using?

e.g: 

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

try pralinesims skins, almost all of them are awsome.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Pralinesims/downloads/browse/category/sims4/skipsetitems/1/

thanks for name of this skin . enjoy it  ;)

• 1 month later...

awesome update!

Thx. Police uniform is very unrealistic but who care (I hope no one) and maid is without panties but I dont change meshe just delete textures, shadows and mask. But I have not chance check how is it looking from bottom. I hope again dress is good looking.

I really like your designs, but the black you use is too dark, you end up not having any reflections/shadows/textures and it makes everything look flat, or like someone cut a hole out of the screen where that piece of the outfit is. that darkness doesn't exist in real life clothing.

I really like your designs, but the black you use is too dark, you end up not having any reflections/shadows/textures and it makes everything look flat, or like someone cut a hole out of the screen where that piece of the outfit is. that darkness doesn't exist in real life clothing.

Hi . Thanks,  mean you all or just that police uniform? This one is darker then others. I see all from these things diferent and Im doing it from my view. But I posted it for people here and I appreciate every negation. I take it from downloads and try repair colors.

Someone here? Can someone try this police uniform? I change color and I want be shure this is better now. attachicon.gifKlaxon.police.uniform.7z

I still keep that dark version and I just add another (second) swatch to package. thx

attachicon.gifzmena.jpg

I can try it a little later today's evening.

by the way I think maybe it's time to rename your topic, "Klaxon's indecent clothing" or something like that could fit I guess :)

Ok and thanks .I call them decent !!!! :@  :cool:  :D  :D    Ttry it and will be having better clothes for ours virtual toys. The more the better (right words? my english is poor) 

I've just tried and I thing that the new (lighter) version is really better. I can't see any seams and such clothing details when use the dark one. and the glasses without white rims are much better too.

also I have one suggestion: it would be great if you move your stockings from leggings to socks category because one can not leave a sim in stockings and shoes only undressing her via WickedWhims if "Undress Leggings With Bottom" setting enabled. and it will be right besides, stockings are more socks than leggings.

OK and thnks . I change it on warehouse . will see 

Edit: I broke this package  :( .But I'll keep trying .I move tights to socks section adn this change texture and if you wear it ,They are looking as wearing one big condom . But when I did finger tattoo and change from upper leg to lower leg part that works fine. hmmm but I'll keep trying.

I've just tried and I thing that the new (lighter) version is really better. I can't see any seams and such clothing details when use the dark one. and the glasses without white rims are much better too.

also I have one suggestion: it would be great if you move your stockings from leggings to socks category because one can not leave a sim in stockings and shoes only undressing her via WickedWhims if "Undress Leggings With Bottom" setting enabled. and it will be right besides, stockings are more socks than leggings.

OK and thnks . I change it on warehouse . will see 

Edit: I broke this package  :( .But I'll keep trying .I move tights to socks section adn this change texture and if you wear it ,They are looking as wearing one big condom . But when I did finger tattoo and change from upper leg to lower leg part that works fine. hmmm but I'll keep trying.

I don't know what might be the problem, I've changed it in one minute:

I just changed two options for each CAS Part using S4S:

Kick me please ............right in to midle  :blush:   I change it same way and that change texture in my game, and after that a change everything and broke it . I do new one tomorow because Im tired from 50th sims game switch on shutdown switch on shutdown.

Kick me please ............right in to midle  :blush:   I change it same way and that change texture in my game, and after that a change everything and broke it . I do new one tomorow because Im tired from 50th sims game switch on shutdown switch on shutdown.

I thought... maybe you need your latest test version? here is it attachicon.gifKlaxon.police.uniform.7z

Thanks .  I have all packages and I add second variation . But I have different problem now. Clothes are showing with gloss or not . I don't know why. If you wear it as everyday is one time with or without. If you change it as party clothes they are doing it same.

I add police uniform back to download section . Here are some small trable wit gloss if you change clothes set between formal / all day / etc ..........

post-1585499-0-86353000-1490282844_thumb.jpg

Added two version of stockings as you wish stockings and socks slot. Please read description in download section if you want last version with color changes 

Every time I did some changes in warehouse, I broke it. This is final version. I hope.

post-1585499-0-27936000-1490283227_thumb.jpg

Archived