Jump to content
Leocid2

Bastard Girls

Recommended Posts

On 3/29/2017 at 9:33 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:13 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:12 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:08 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:06 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 8:46 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 7:56 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 7:36 AM, benn78 said:

maybe i am alone in this situation but i am blocked at the begining and i don't know what to do to progress in the history, can someone help me ?

Already did you get to have a romantic date with carol?

 

 

how can i have that date ?

i already saw here at the library but that's all

 

I recommend you talk to the girl from the pizzeria. Follow his advice. After the romantic date, again speak with Carol, in the library. I recommend that after all these events speak to Carol in the armchair. The game will be full of hidden events, in the following delivery.

 

 

i already spoke to the pizzeria girl and i didn't notice any advice

 

 

Spoke with Carol until you speak of the robot japanese, after speaking with the girl of the pizzeria.

 

we already talk about that robot who dance in the library

 

I recommend the following:

1. Returns to talk with the girl's pizzeria, to try that you tip.

2.If you gave the tip but you were distracted, go where Carol and ask the romantic date.

3.If all else fails, you have a bug, which came with the version 0.0.3 A, but is solved in version 0.0.3 b. You should not have any problem in the version 0.0.3 c.

 

 

i restarted the game since the begining, talked again with pizza girl and didn't have any tip

and at the librabry i can say goodbye or chat and if i chat we talk about japanese

do i have to download by another way the game ?

 

Link to post

Hello if you have the version 0.0.3 c should not have any problem. Let's go step by step.

1. spoke with Carol, until you mention the robot.

2. spoke with the girl of the pizzeria. She spoke of carol.

3.Go to the library and talk to Carol, and ask the romantic date

Any results good or bad let me know. Also tell me what kind of steps you use did so fail the mission. There should not be any bug, but it seems that you got out.

Link to post
On 3/29/2017 at 11:08 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:33 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:13 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:12 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:08 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:06 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 8:46 AM, benn78 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 7:56 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 3/29/2017 at 7:36 AM, benn78 said:

maybe i am alone in this situation but i am blocked at the begining and i don't know what to do to progress in the history, can someone help me ?

Already did you get to have a romantic date with carol?

 

 

how can i have that date ?

i already saw here at the library but that's all

 

I recommend you talk to the girl from the pizzeria. Follow his advice. After the romantic date, again speak with Carol, in the library. I recommend that after all these events speak to Carol in the armchair. The game will be full of hidden events, in the following delivery.

 

 

i already spoke to the pizzeria girl and i didn't notice any advice

 

 

Spoke with Carol until you speak of the robot japanese, after speaking with the girl of the pizzeria.

 

we already talk about that robot who dance in the library

 

I recommend the following:

1. Returns to talk with the girl's pizzeria, to try that you tip.

2.If you gave the tip but you were distracted, go where Carol and ask the romantic date.

3.If all else fails, you have a bug, which came with the version 0.0.3 A, but is solved in version 0.0.3 b. You should not have any problem in the version 0.0.3 c.

 

 

i restarted the game since the begining, talked again with pizza girl and didn't have any tip

and at the librabry i can say goodbye or chat and if i chat we talk about japanese

do i have to download by another way the game ?

 

 

Hello I write to apologize you, because you had rightly had a major bug which produced it girl from the pizzeria. All the bug that had the version 0.0. 3 c have been resolved. At this time I'm uploading a great upgrade.

Link to post

I wanted to like this but (I am not being racist here) I am a white male and I can not relate to an African American male.. it just kinda throws it off for me. perhaps a choice between Asian, White, Hispanic etc instead of you are random African American guy.  Just my 2 cents.

Link to post
On 5/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, FusRoDah said:

Language randomly changed to Spanish mid-game, now I don't understand anything anymore lmao

maybe add an options menu with a language selection to fix it when that happens

The version 0.0.4 Fix2 already has no language change. That version these playing?. If you change the language and these playing with the version. 0.0.4 Fix2 and there was a change of language please tell me where it happened the change.

Link to post
On 5/5/2017 at 6:51 AM, Leocid2 said:

 

On 5/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, FusRoDah said:

Language randomly changed to Spanish mid-game, now I don't understand anything anymore lmao

maybe add an options menu with a language selection to fix it when that happens

The version 0.0.4 Fix2 already has no language change. That version these playing?. If you change the language and these playing with the version. 0.0.4 Fix2 and there was a change of language please tell me where it happened the change.

 

Oh nah I was playing 0.0.3

Link to post

I was playing version 0.0.5 Fix and it randomly changed to spanish and now I can't change it back to english. It changed at some lines here and there but I went to the park and it just changed permanently to spanish, the only choice left now is restarting jaja. I know spanish so its not a big problem but yeah it will be a good option to add a language change in the menu, at least for now and you can remove it when the game its completed. Oh and also, the event with Sofie and the maids outside the aparments keeps restarting everyday, not automatically mind you, but if you click on them it will play again.

Link to post

i need help i cant launch it, i have win 10 and when i try to open nothing happens.
It says game is working on task manager.


Edit: so i launched the game waited few min and my whole screen got huge then waited few more min it got back to normal but game still didnt open

Link to post
On 4/9/2017 at 8:15 PM, Mistle said:

I wanted to like this but (I am not being racist here) I am a white male and I can not relate to an African American male.. it just kinda throws it off for me. perhaps a choice between Asian, White, Hispanic etc instead of you are random African American guy.  Just my 2 cents.

yeah, you are being racist.

it's the MC. Deal with it.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...