[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [07-02-2017] (+5 LESBIAN) (now with GIFs)

Hi! Where I can find that toys? I have download that files too if what.

Hey (: I think you downloaded the "LUXURE_AnimationPack_Update3.zip" from either HERE or mediafire? If you did, it should include two folders,:

"[1] Required Mods !!!" and "[2] Required Mods !!!", copy all files from these folders into your Sims4 mod-folder, and then copy the LUXURE_AnimationPack.package also into your mod-folder!!

Here a screenshots if that might help:

post-1639238-0-65647200-1488111081_thumb.png

~LUXURE

Hi again. If you have time think about to add "horny feeling" like sims3 ????

I've played Sims3 only for one day, as it took about half an hour to load the game, everytime i opened it, and as it lagged everytime i loaded up a clothing-section in the character-creation screen, or changed a piece of clothing, and as it, in my opinion, had not really the best controls, and furthermore was a pain for me to create a character with good looks (all those weird sliders), and then after i was done with all dat, it lagged ingame too, despite the low graphics settings (in Sims4 i always play with highest possible, without about 70-100fps), i uninstalled it after struggling around with it for 3 hours haha ^-^

I like Sims4 much more, it feels stability wise much better than Sims3 (for me at least), and it has more of the "simlish" look i wanted! (:

So i do not really know what a "horny feeling" in Sims3 looked like, maybe i can add a buff, or so, shouldn't that happen automatically? The "horny feeling" text, is currently shown as "Flirty" or "Very Flirty", so it should just be a overwrite value needed to change it to "Horny", now i am not sure if i can do dat, maybe you should ask TURBODRIVER about that, he should know all that stuff!!

Hope i could help!

~LUXURE 

Hey (: I think you downloaded the "LUXURE_AnimationPack_Update3.zip" from either HERE or mediafire? If you did, it should include two folders,:

"[1] Required Mods !!!" and "[2] Required Mods !!!", copy all files from these folders into your Sims4 mod-folder, and then copy the LUXURE_AnimationPack.package also into your mod-folder!!

attachicon.gifscreen.png

~LUXURE

I have done all of this, but how activate that positions that include that toys? ) I have clicked on the floor and checked all categories, but have not find that positions ) I think, I don't understand something )

attachicon.gifscreen.png

~LUXURE

I have done all of this, but how activate that positions that include that toys? ) I have clicked on the floor and checked all categories, but have not find that positions ) I think, I don't understand something )

Oooh, i know what the problem is, here is the solution:

(Just so you know, in case you didn't yet...)

The categories represent a TYPE of sex-interaction (for example: anal, vaginal, footjob, handjob...), and the location is basically the object you click on (for example: bed, counter, FLOOR...), which will show the categories that contain animations available for this object, in your case, you click on the FLOOR, BUT, what you really need is the TOY-object, so what you have to do is just, enter the build and buy mode, (where you can build a house, and decorate your house and so on...), and go to the category: Decorations>Clutter, in this category, you just have to scroll down until you can find the DILDO objects, place them on the floor, and then exit the build and buy mode. Now click on the dildo and there you can see all available animation categories, with the available animations for it!!

Here are some screenshots, so you know what i mean:

(the arrow shows where you have to click to get to the next thingy ^-^)

Step 1

post-1639238-0-19574300-1488217144_thumb.png

Step 2

post-1639238-0-71265200-1488217176_thumb.png

Step 3

post-1639238-0-13157000-1488217207_thumb.png

Step 4

post-1639238-0-29835400-1488217237_thumb.png

Step 5

post-1639238-0-90529100-1488217265_thumb.png

Step 6

post-1639238-0-93064200-1488217293_thumb.png

Step 7

post-1639238-0-66891600-1488217323_thumb.png

If anything is still unclear, just tell me, i hope i can help you with this !! *-^

~LUXURE

heyy, how do i download it? i dont find the download button and the intructions was a little bit unclear, love ur animations! :)

The downloads are always on the bottom of the first page (of this thread)!! here

So basically, after the list of animations, there is the download section, (you need to scroll down until you see the download-section...

But here you go anyways ^-^

***DOWNLOADS:***

My Animation Package (Including "Horse-Dildo" & "Normal Dildo" Packages): download

My Animation Package (Including "Horse-Dildo" & "Normal Dildo" Packages) (MEDIAFIRE): download

Horse-Dildo Packages (standalone) (MEDIAFIRE): download

Normal Dildo Packages (standalone) (MEDIAFIRE): download

WickedWhims (required to run Sex-Animations): download

Hope it helps!! (:

~LUXURE

Hi again. If you have time think about to add "horny feeling" like sims3 ????

I've played Sims3 only for one day, as it took about half an hour to load the game, everytime i opened it, and as it lagged everytime i loaded up a clothing-section in the character-creation screen, or changed a piece of clothing, and as it, in my opinion, had not really the best controls, and furthermore was a pain for me to create a character with good looks (all those weird sliders), and then after i was done with all dat, it lagged ingame too, despite the low graphics settings (in Sims4 i always play with highest possible, without about 70-100fps), i uninstalled it after struggling around with it for 3 hours haha ^-^

I like Sims4 much more, it feels stability wise much better than Sims3 (for me at least), and it has more of the "simlish" look i wanted! (:

So i do not really know what a "horny feeling" in Sims3 looked like, maybe i can add a buff, or so, shouldn't that happen automatically? The "horny feeling" text, is currently shown as "Flirty" or "Very Flirty", so it should just be a overwrite value needed to change it to "Horny", now i am not sure if i can do dat, maybe you should ask TURBODRIVER about that, he should know all that stuff!!

Hope i could help!

~LUXURE

Actually that horny feeling i watched on a video, i hadnt play ts3 in that way????. The sims 3 game had a sex mod too so a sim could suggest to another to have "passion" with someone else and while he saw them he felt "horny"

If never made a real "mod" for TheSims4, so i do not know what it requires to make something like this possible, so you could either ask turbodriver ooor you ask Deaderpool, turbodriver might know it but deaderpool should for sure know it as he made MC-command center!

But sorry i can not really help you here, as i said, ive never made a mod and i do not know anything about scripts n all! ^-^

~LUXURE

Thank you for animation

I hope you'll enjoy them! (:

~LUXURE

Nice work, and thanks for including the dildo downloads.

Thank you (:

No problem, as Noir and Dark Sims had his links taken down a lot of times, and as it also was a big pain even finding them on the web, i wasn't sure, and just uploaded them for safety! ^-^

Oooh, i know what the problem is, here is the solution:

(Just so you know, in case you didn't yet...)

The categories represent a TYPE of sex-interaction (for example: anal, vaginal, footjob, handjob...), and the location is basically the object you click on (for example: bed, counter, FLOOR...), which will show the categories that contain animations available for this object, in your case, you click on the FLOOR, BUT, what you really need is the TOY-object, so what you have to do is just, enter the build and buy mode, (where you can build a house, and decorate your house and so on...), and go to the category: Decorations>Clutter, in this category, you just have to scroll down until you can find the DILDO objects, place them on the floor, and then exit the build and buy mode. Now click on the dildo and there you can see all available animation categories, with the available animations for it!!

Here are some screenshots, so you know what i mean:

(the arrow shows where you have to click to get to the next thingy ^-^)

Step 1

attachicon.gifscreen1.png

Step 2

attachicon.gifscreen2.png

Step 3

attachicon.gifscreen3.png

Step 4

attachicon.gifscreen4.png

Step 5

attachicon.gifscreen5.png

Step 6

attachicon.gifscreen6.png

Step 7

attachicon.gifscreen7.png

If anything is still unclear, just tell me, i hope i can help you with this !! *-^

~LUXURE

So, where do I find the objects added, like the dildos??

It's all described in this one above ^-^

THX a lot for this mod. I am new here, may be I dont see well, but I miss the rough facesitting for my lesbian girls...

Rough facesitting? Do you mean there is no mod that has this sex position, or do you mean it should be in my animation-pack? As i do not have an animation named "Rough Facesitting", i do not exactly know what you mean? ^-^

The lesbian animations currently available in MY animation-pack are:

Name: Lesbian Anal Fisting

Category: Handjob

Name: Lesbian Passionate Snogging

Category: Teasing

Name: Lesbian Pussy Licking and Anal Fingering

Category: Oraljob

Name: Lesbian Passionate Pussy Licking

Category: Oraljob

Name: Sensual Lesbian Kissing

Category: Teasing

Sooo, tell me more about your problem so i can hopefully help you! (: