[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [07-02-2017] (+5 LESBIAN) (now with GIFs)

I'm using version 1.20.60.1020, I'm able to use all kinds of animations on WickedWhims, but I can't interact with the dildos. I can't even select the horse dildos. I'm placing them on the floor.

Hey (: Soo, ive looked into it now, i tested it on 1.20.60.1020, and sadly, it does really not work on this version, and not only my animation, basically any other animation that uses the new WWID system (custom locations), so what that means is, you will not be able to use any animation that uses this system, unless you upgrade your Sims4 version to either 1.25.136.1020 or 1.26.96.1010, thats sad, but its the only way to fix it, so, is it possible for you to get atleast version 1.25.136.1020 ? Because this part of WickedWhims, that allows people to make animation for non-EA created objects (you said you can not even click it, thats because WW's-code is not optimized for that version of sims4, so only manually declared objects work) is not available on version 1.20.60.1020 ! :/

If you are fine with only using animation that work on the (from TURBODRIVER) manually declared objects ( like double-bed, counter, hottub etc.) you can stay on 1.20.60.1020, BUT if you want to use all animations, including the ones with custom objects, consider updating to the latest versions (either 1.25.136.1020 or 1.26.96.1010) ! I highly recommend it ^-*

So if it is NOT possible for you to get a higher version, i can maybe still help you with that, just tell me (:

And remember: All your clothing and CC-mods will still work on the latest version, maybe a few game-manipulating mods not, but 99.9% should be fine!

~LUXURE

wow! Didn't know that! thank you for the information! You are awesome!

Hey Luxure, thanks for your female masturbation anims, made my little fairies very happy post-1366609-0-87422200-1485123835_thumb.png I was wondering if it's possible to add a double-ended dildo to your package with tribbing/teasing anim to start things off? Congrats on your upload and good luck for the future

Hey Luxure, thanks for your female masturbation anims, made my little fairies very happy 01-22-17_3-39-42 AM.png I was wondering if it's possible to add a double-ended dildo to your package with tribbing/teasing anim to start things off? Congrats on your upload and good luck for the future

Haha they look really cute ^-^

Im glad you enjoy them!

Well, this is actually a good idea, maybe i will be able to build a double-ended one ! But it could take some time (:

~LUXURE

Hey Luxure, thanks for your female masturbation anims, made my little fairies very happy 01-22-17_3-39-42 AM.png I was wondering if it's possible to add a double-ended dildo to your package with tribbing/teasing anim to start things off? Congrats on your upload and good luck for the future

Haha they look really cute ^-^

Im glad you enjoy them!

Well, this is actually a good idea, maybe i will be able to build a double-ended one ! But it could take some time (:

~LUXURE

Thanks for that! Take all the time you need. Will be cool to see and maybe fun to use in rotation with Azmodan's wicked strap-on in some animations which two ladies are performing a m/f interaction if that could be supported in the same way with an option in the settings to trigger randomly or manually? Again, many thanks and can't wait to see

No problem ^-* If you need anything else, just tell me and ill try to help ! (:

~LUXURE

Hey, just updated to 1.25.136.1020, but still can't click on the Dildos. I'm able to click the smaller one, but the only option available is: "View"

Any ideas?

~LUXURE

Hey, just updated to 1.25.136.1020, but still can't click on the Dildos. I'm able to click the smaller one, but the only option available is: "View"

Any ideas?

Hey (: mhm that is really weird, do you have the latest version of WickedWhims installed? And do you have my latest animation-update installed too?

Because i released my animation package (with only the horse-dildo animation), but now with the first update, i added some for the normal-dildo.

So you need to downloaded my package again (either from mediafire, or here), and replace it with my old one *-^

If maybe the latest version of WickedWhims does not work with my animations on 1.25.136.1020, i can give you the old files that worked for this version ! Then it should all be fine, because i tested it on version 1.25.136.1020, and it works for me !

But this would be weird, as i tested version 1.25.136.1020 with the latest version of WickedWhims (24.01.2017), and it still works fine for me !

But please check those things and then tell me if it worked !

Oh, and make sure, (because after updating, Sims4 will revert some settings), that in your settings-panel (Sims 4 settings, NOT WickedWhims), under "Game Options" -> "Other",  the setting "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" are ENABLED !

~LUXURE

~LUXURE

Any ideas?

Hey (: mhm that is really weird, do you have the latest version of WickedWhims installed? And do you have my latest animation-update installed too?

Because i released my animation package (with only the horse-dildo animation), but now with the first update, i added some for the normal-dildo.

So you need to downloaded my package again (either from mediafire, or here), and replace it with my old one *-^

If maybe the latest version of WickedWhims does not work with my animations on 1.25.136.1020, i can give you the old files that worked for this version ! Then it should all be fine, because i tested it on version 1.25.136.1020, and it works for me !

But this would be weird, as i tested version 1.25.136.1020 with the latest version of WickedWhims (24.01.2017), and it still works fine for me !

But please check those things and then tell me if it worked !

Oh, and make sure, (because after updating, Sims4 will revert some settings), that in your settings-panel (Sims 4 settings, NOT WickedWhims), under "Game Options" -> "Other",  the setting "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" are ENABLED !

~LUXURE

Yes! It works now!

I removed all mods, and downloaded updated WickedWhims and your updated packages, now it's working fine!

I'll add other mods gradually and hope everything still works hehe

Thanks a lot

Yes! It works now!

I removed all mods, and downloaded updated WickedWhims and your updated packages, now it's working fine!

I'll add other mods gradually and hope everything still works hehe

Thanks a lot

Yey, glad to hear that (:

It was maybe just a weird bug or a conflict between some mods.. Awesome that it finally works now ^-*

~LUXURE

Wonderful work! Quick question....is it possible to use non-SIM sounds like sounds from an XXX vid or do these only work EA content?

It for sure is possible, but not using WickedWhims so far, maybe TURBODRIVER will add such a feature, i don't know, but currently you can only use a sound name to specify a sound, like "sound_yelling", and it has to be one of the sounds from Sims4... •-•

So no, not yet ! :/

~LUXURE

horse-Dildo Packages (standalone) (MEDIAFIRE)is not working says it was blocked due to violation

Oh thats not good :/ Sorry for that, please download my animations here on loverslab, it does contain all dildo packages too ! I will update the mediafire link soon!

~LUXURE

A lot of good animations here, thanks for your hard work.

Thank you very much! Im glad you enjoy them (:

Thanks for that! Take all the time you need. Will be cool to see and maybe fun to use in rotation with Azmodan's wicked strap-on in some animations which two ladies are performing a m/f interaction if that could be supported in the same way with an option in the settings to trigger randomly or manually? Again, many thanks and can't wait to see

Uuh i am not sure if i understand what you mean, if you mean that dildo's could be used the same way as strapons, then you should ask dear TURBODRIVER, because only he can build these things into WickedWhims !

Even if someone makes a piece of clothing that looks like a dildo, we would have to wait for him to add it so we can automatically equipp it with some animations..

We'll see ! ^-^

~LUXURE